New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve New Mail?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 29th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Printout of email - MAKE PRINT BIGGER!!!

Printout of email - the new version makes the actually pdf image must smaller. Prefer it to be full page size. MAKE PRINT BIGGER!!!

24th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  91 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. printing documents is very poor; doesn't download the attachments for printing

allow attached docs to download and print.. pretty basic request really.. some do and some don't for whatever reason..

72nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  8 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Right side ad

The right hand ad prevents printing of full email. Delete it or make it smaller.

518th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. printing

It's handy having a print icon on the e-mail but it puts a box around the text and won't print everything on the right hand side unless I reduce the scale to 75%. This always used to work before the update.

89th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. p for print

Please bring back the possibility to print directly from the list of emails by pressing P, like before. I print a lot of emails (PayPal invoices), and its going to take for ever to enter each one and print from there. Please! This is very important in my office life!

410th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Printing

Add the print icon on the navigation bar. I don't like to have to return to the top of the email in order to print it -- some are too long to see the icon without returning to the top.

79th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  58 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Wasting paper. Need emails to print full page width

I do need to print lots of stuff, but need emails to print full page width. Often text is cut off on the right, or otherwise need 2-3 sheets when 1 would do.

601st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Printing an attached doc without downloading it

I thought you would have had this fixed a long time ago!!!! When I preview an attachment like a jpg, word doc, spreadsheet, pdf, etc.... I have to download the **** thing to print it using Y! Mail!!!! I should just be able to print it from the preview!!!! I have been printing from preview in Gmail for forever!!!!!!

255th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please restore the print function screen to include the options for double sided and selection only options. They're gone in the new version

As noted above the print function screen in the new e-mail version is truncated and no longer offers the options for double sided or selection only printing. The double sided option is still available with Adobe and Word which shows a longer version of the print function screen. This is maddening as I can no longer print anything double-sided from an e-mail and is a waste of paper. The help chat person said this option was removed in the new version of Yahoo mail but please, please put it back!!

706th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 107th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  21 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Provide the option for printing emails and email attachments in black so I don't have to use up my color ink.

Provide the option for printing emails and email attachments in black so I don't have to use my color ink.

1032nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. New Yahoo mail

Crazy. My emails now print in tiny font, with the first page now a huge picture of a printer, and I can't read anything without it skipping back to the top after a few seconds.

180th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. when I attempt to print an email the print screen is quickly replace by a google search and I am unable to print the email from the email

when I attempt to print an email the print screen is quickly replaced by a google search and I am unable to print the email from the email - therefore how to print an email?

346th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. printing problem

hello! i want my old yahoo back!! when i try to print the "sent" message with an atachment, the atach doesen.t appear! so give me an idea or give my email back!

149th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 355th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Can't click on coupon saver (too far below screen). Nor able to close it.

Can't click on coupon saver (too far below screen). Nor able to close it.

486th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Yahoo.com has been my primary email for nearly 30 years. Lack of batch printing may easily end this run. I need batch printing.

Yahoo.com has been my primary email for nearly 30 years. Lack of batch printing may easily end this run. I NEED BATCH PRINTING..

426th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Print

I tried to print a portrait document, but only part 2/3 printed. I switched to landscape and still couldn't get all of the right side.

276th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. delete

I wish I could do a PRINT PREVIEW before printing an e-mail. I never know how many pages it is going to be until it is too late! Sometimes my print options are set to landscape by mistake. I don't find out until it is already printed. Or vice versa -- either either way I'd like to know in advance.
    BTW, I only just recently found the little print icon at the top of the e-mail! It used to be with "more." What's the point of moving things around just for the heck of it? Unless it is an improvement,…

373rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

New Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base