New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve New Mail?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 32nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Printout of email - MAKE PRINT BIGGER!!!

Printout of email - the new version makes the actually pdf image must smaller. Prefer it to be full page size. MAKE PRINT BIGGER!!!

25th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  91 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. p for print

Please bring back the possibility to print directly from the list of emails by pressing P, like before. I print a lot of emails (PayPal invoices), and its going to take for ever to enter each one and print from there. Please! This is very important in my office life!

444th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 105th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  21 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 553rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. printing problem

hello! i want my old yahoo back!! when i try to print the "sent" message with an atachment, the atach doesen.t appear! so give me an idea or give my email back!

152nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How do I print from email or word when there is no print icon?

Why isn't there a print icon so I can print from email or word at will?

553rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. make printing email easier

RE: Printing Email and Making it Easier

I want to print a coupon from Yahoo, but I don't see the option to print under the three dots- ellipsis . What happened with the format?

Also, it would get great if I could use the snipping tool to copy and paste in this feedback forum to highlight the problem area that I am talking about.

648th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I am still not able to print any email correctly!! Only prints 1 page!!! I have Windows 10. Please fix this!!!

Please add a print option for emails!! I have Windows 10 and the only way I can get to "print" is right click. Even then, it only prints the 1st page and even that includes the extraneous stuff to the right of the email! I can get a good printout using my ipad, so I know the issue is with Windows 10 interface. Please fix this or give me some decent print option!

553rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. ui sucks

I took me 5 min to find the print button. You folks are living on past glory, you need to offer great value and experience to get back customers. I am Thankful no too many ads in face, but UI very hard to use.

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Printing without scroll bars

I can't print my email like I used to. I want the email contents with the titles of names, date, and time of email. I can't seem to use the scroll bars on the right or bottom of my printed page to see the rest of the email. That means you need to remove the scroll bars for printing so I can see the entire email. Thank you.

648th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Print

I tried to print a portrait document, but only part 2/3 printed. I switched to landscape and still couldn't get all of the right side.

267th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Yahoo.com has been my primary email for nearly 30 years. Lack of batch printing may easily end this run. I need batch printing.

Yahoo.com has been my primary email for nearly 30 years. Lack of batch printing may easily end this run. I NEED BATCH PRINTING..

434th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. printout should have yahoo logo

printout should have yahoo logo

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 648th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Printing an attached doc without downloading it

I thought you would have had this fixed a long time ago!!!! When I preview an attachment like a jpg, word doc, spreadsheet, pdf, etc.... I have to download the **** thing to print it using Y! Mail!!!! I should just be able to print it from the preview!!!! I have been printing from preview in Gmail for forever!!!!!!

259th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Can't click on coupon saver (too far below screen). Nor able to close it.

Can't click on coupon saver (too far below screen). Nor able to close it.

459th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. when I attempt to print an email the print screen is quickly replace by a google search and I am unable to print the email from the email

when I attempt to print an email the print screen is quickly replaced by a google search and I am unable to print the email from the email - therefore how to print an email?

336th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 345th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

New Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base