New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo mail is so slow

Yahoo mail is so so so slow on my computer. I've been using my college email address instead (gmail) because it works so much better. However, now that I am about to graduate I have been using my yahoo email more - but it's just so frustrating how glitchy and slow it is. I really do not want to have to get an entire new email address (I would definitely use gmail if I made a new one) but if this isn't fixed soon I'm not going to have a choice.

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

383 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

174 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  36 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. My Yahoo Mail has stopped downloading attachments.

I will switch to another mail service if not corrected immediately. This is ********. YOU ARE WASTING MY TIME

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. too slow when openning the mailbox and too slow of upload the attachment!!

Dear Yahoo Technical Team,

It used to be too slow when openning the mailbox and too slow of upload the attachment!!

Can't just be smooth of using this mailbox, and it's too slow after 5;30 p.m.!

Signed in as (Sign out)

195 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. What has happened to your Android App? It takes up to two minutes to open, and the time delay has got worse and worse over the last month, o

Fix the Android App please. It takes up to two minutes to open, and has been progressably slowing down for more than a month

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. add an option to add an email link or basic content to a new event to follow up.

Some emails require some research to get back to the sender. Such an email can be tagged to to do or an event in your scheduler to schedule the calendar to get back to them at a later time

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. too slow

The new yahoo is too slow and cumbersome!!!!!! How did yahoo foul this up so badly! OMG, I'm ready to find a new email provider

Signed in as (Sign out)

108 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Forward emails to another account

I would like to be able to forward all Yahoo emails to another email account. I'm trying to avoid using your pages. You never fix any of your problems and your news feed is filled with tabloids.

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I have been keeping this mailbox for my kids and sending messages and now all gone!!!

I am so angry. I have been sending messages to this account since my kids were born and I check it and they are all gone!!!

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. problem

mailbox problem

Mail box few days works unproperly.
    For example I can't delete or transfer messages.
    What happened ?????

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Recent Yahoo Mail update causes problems

Yahoo Update. Recently Yahoo notified me that I need to accept the Yahoo Update. I did so and now my Yahoo Mail is all messed up. Sometimes only about 1/3 of my screen has messages - the bottom 1/3 to 1/2 is totally blank. And sometimes when I click on a message my Yahoo email all goes to the top left of my computer screen where I cannot read it at all. Before the recent update none of this was happening. Now it happens all the time. Please allow me to undo the recent Yahoo update. Thank you.

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. LOGGING IN/ON

Check on your web site.Soon you may/or become the poorest /worst site in the world.This is because,just logging in your site is like somebody is opening the door to ****.Why should i take 1hr trying to loggin?

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I am not receiving any email.

I am not receiving any email.

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Main screen keeps increasing and decreasing size

Looks like this issue was reported in 2018: The main email page keeps refreshing causing the screen to enlarge and shrink repeatedly in short interval periods. Most annoying and sometimes causes a mis-click on an email when screen is refreshing. Ugh.

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. spam filter & block feature not working

THe block spam & delete all future emails feature is not working. If I try the delete them & then they come back in seconds. The number of spam emails is outrageous! Please upgrade the filters & blocking features

Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Where did you put my Contact Groups? I need them for XMAS tipping!

I use my Contact groups often, BUT PARTICULARLY for XMAS tipping! Please bring them back ASAP! It's December 10th!

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. what has happened to the emails?

My emails have changed I cannot see who sent them until I open them. This is not acceptable!!

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Attachement Issues - virus (Recieved emails from Yahoo in the past regarding this)

I have a problem with my account and believe this is due to a virus. I have tried to report this through your 'help' section but I'm unable too. No-one to report it to only a list of trouble shooting ideas for common problems. I need this malware removed - I am unable to view previously sent attachements ect.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Yahoo takes curiosity seriously, we scan each attachment. We do recommend you exercise caution when opening and viewing attachments. We also recommend getting an anti-virus and scanning the computer or laptop.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base