New Mail
1211 results found
-
Ad Banner across bottom of screen
Why is there a new advertising banner across the bottom of the page? 2 already exist on the right side of the screen. This covers up email where you can only see a small part of it. Is this an intent to have people pay a monthly fee?
-
Get rid of ads across the bottom of the page
Your new ad across the bottom of the page is a really bad idea. What's next? Another ad above it making just one email subject line visible?
-
Keep Harris Victory ads OUT of my mail. How do I block these?
Annoying misleading advertisements. DO not want!!
-
Provide a way to monitor storage used
You've told me today that I have a maximum of 15Gb of free storage, and kindly informed me that I haven't already exceeded that. But you haven't told me how to monitor my usage. That is surely a basic requirement if you are going to impose such limits.
-
allow unlimited domain blocking to stop spam
Allow unlimited blocking, or better yet allow us to block domains without limit and from our spam folder. This spam is out of control. Thanks.
-
change back to previous email format
Will you please stop trying to force this new email format on me? You've done it before and I HATE THE NEW FORMAT. There is no option to switch back so if you don't allow me to switch back I will leave yahoo and switch to gmail.
-
Revert to old format
Don't like the new format at all! Have a way to revert back to the old format!
-
Your mail app is now useless
Everything about your app is messed up now. It’s challenging to delete messages easier to archive them, how ridiculous, I’ve deleted your app for mail and will delete altogether asap. Gmail & Outlook are much more professional. Friends have warned me for years & I now agree. Your updates are just silly & wrong. New management? Or what?
-
Keep Current Format: NO imposed CHANGES!!!!
Do NOT IMPOSE your stupid changes on my email account!!! They are NOT IMPROVEMENTS!!! Keep the current format because the current format is superior!!! Shame on yahoo for IMPOSING DUMB USELESS CHANGES on its customers!!!
-
prominently display each account's storage size
If you have a maximum size for mail accounts, the storage size should be prominently displayed on the main page. I got warnings about my mailbox size and am working on reducing my emails. However, when I try to find how much space I'm using (on my laptop view of my yahoo mail account) it is not readily apparent. You shouldn't threaten me about my account's size and then not let me easily see what it is as I'm trying to reduce it! Very frustrating!
-
WHY DOES YAHOO HARASS ABUSE USERS
HARASSMENT - ABUSE OF USERS BY YAHOO. YAHOO IS PUSHING THRU GARBAGE SPAM EMAILS EVERY DAY - ALL DAY. YAHOO REFUSES TO BLOCK AND WILL NOT ALLOW USERS TO BLOCK. USERS HAVE NO DOMAIN BLOCKING - EMAIL ADDRESS BLOCKING DISABLED - FORMATED SO CANNOT BE FILTERED. WHY DOES YAHOO HARASS ABUSE USERS.
info@harmony.knittry.com
info@books.plugward.com
info@royal.beathope.com
info@wiggly.duerice.com
info@treatment.justslam.com
info@whisper.bakefall.com
info@hope.beddull.com
info@ill-informed.preybang.com
info@ink.bakefall.com
info@sail.justslam.com
info@grain.gownrule.com
info@necessary.justslam.com
info@amused.gownrule.com
info@flagrant.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@numberless.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@breakable.gownrule.com
info@begin.justslam.com
info@scissors.gownrule.com
info@texture.plugward.com
info@cars.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@lewd.beddull.com
info@account.beeras.com
info@annoyed.beathope.com
info@chilly.beeras.com
info@wistful.gownrule.com
info@play.beddull.com
info@tame.bakefall.com
info@voiceless.beathope.com
info@account.beeras.com
info@lumpy.bakefall.com
info@weak.beathope.com
info@create.gownrule.com
info@necessary.justslam.com
info@low.gownrule.com
info@wistful.gownrule.com
info@fear.justslam.com
info@gratis.beeras.com
info@smash.gownrule.com
info@cows.justslam.com
info@necessary.justslam.com
info@convey.gownrule.com
info@lumpy.bakefall.com
info@pastoral.testthaw.com
info@veil.plugward.com
info@chilly.beeras.com
info@sadden.beathope.com
info@tame.bakefall.com
info@pastoral.testthaw.com… -
Allow multiple email addresses to be viewed in the browser.
Up until today I had 7 email addresses listed on my inbox. When I go into settings it says it will receive up to 50 email addresses. So why do only TWO of them show up now? They are all yahoo addresses I made on my browser. They show up on my mobile app, but not in the browser pages. I HAVE TO HAVE them in my browsers to be effective. How do I fix this?
-
STOP SENDING GARBAGE SPAM TO USER ACCOUNTS
info@harmony.knittry.com
info@books.plugward.com
info@royal.beathope.com
info@wiggly.duerice.com
info@treatment.justslam.com
info@whisper.bakefall.com
info@hope.beddull.com
info@ill-informed.preybang.com
info@ink.bakefall.com
info@sail.justslam.com
info@grain.gownrule.com
info@necessary.justslam.com
info@amused.gownrule.com
info@flagrant.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@numberless.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@breakable.gownrule.com
info@begin.justslam.com
info@scissors.gownrule.com
info@texture.plugward.com
info@cars.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@lewd.beddull.com
info@account.beeras.com
info@annoyed.beathope.com
info@chilly.beeras.com
info@wistful.gownrule.com
info@play.beddull.com
info@tame.bakefall.com
info@voiceless.beathope.com
info@account.beeras.com
info@lumpy.bakefall.com
info@weak.beathope.com
info@create.gownrule.com
info@necessary.justslam.com
info@low.gownrule.com
info@wistful.gownrule.com
info@fear.justslam.com
info@gratis.beeras.com
info@smash.gownrule.com
info@cows.justslam.com
info@necessary.justslam.com
info@convey.gownrule.com
info@lumpy.bakefall.com
info@pastoral.testthaw.com
info@veil.plugward.com
info@chilly.beeras.com
info@sadden.beathope.com
info@tame.bakefall.com
info@pastoral.testthaw.com
info@chilly.beeras.com
info@hollow.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@sail.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@sail.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@veil.plugward.com
info@whisper.plugward.com
info@cows.justslam.com
info@cows.justslam.com
info@guarded.plugward.com
info@burly.testthaw.com
info@impolite.testthaw.com
info@sadden.beathope.com
info@guiltless.knittry.com
info@partake.bakefall.com
info@oblige.preybang.com
info@oblige.preybang.com
info@acceptable.preybang.com
info@acceptable.preybang.com
info@mail.preybang.com
info@support.preybang.com
info@fairies.knittry.com
info@annoying.knittry.com
info@glance.duerice.com
info@smash.gownrule.com
info@doctor.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@shake.duerice.com
info@wasteful.plugward.com
info@busy.actfolk.com
info@free.justslam.com
info@longing.justslam.com
info@free.justslam.com
info@cars.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@create.gownrule.com
info@stomach.actfolk.com
info@journey.preybang.com
info@sidewalk.plugward.com
info@addition.plugward.com
info@sidewalk.plugward.com
info@weary.actfolk.com
info@gratis.beeras.com
info@low.gownrule.com
info@quack.beathope.com
info@quack.beathope.com
info@low.gownrule.com
info@theory.beeras.com
info@cows.beddull.com
info@low.gownrule.com
info@drill.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@drill.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@treatment.justslam.com
info@guide.beathope.com
info@guide.beathope.com… -
switch back
this new format is terrible. very hard to navigate in I do not like it at all. how can i switch back to the version i loved?
-
Not just showing proof my mail also deliver my email to my email box
Your email is a total garbage. It's impossible to receive my emails like used to be. It's already the second week I try and nothing happened. What yahoo can do it for me by being their customer for 30 years?
-
Block offensive spam
I don’t like receiving sexually explicit spam mails using language in the subject you would censor here. I never open them. Yahoo should give us a way to flag them for yahoo to permanently block them. They are offensive.
-
Take me back to a workable format
Where's the mail format I have been using? I don't know how to use this format. PLEASE help!
-
Keeping trashed emails for 30 days
Please extend the amount of time that emails are kept in the trash file. 7 days is too short and some important emails are missed because of this. Please extend the time that emails are kept in trash to at least 30 days! This is a problem!! Thank you.
-
Bad multi mailbox behavior
Can't see all my other yahoo mailboxes. Works in desktop mode, used to also work in mobile mode but since yesterday only two mailboxes show up now.
-
spam
Please find a way to block spam messages, gmail does
- Don't see your idea?