Yahoo Mail Mobile Web
Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.
Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
- Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
- This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site?.
- Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
432 results found
-
Unsubscribe should ask confirmation
I accidentally hit the unsubscribe button (within Yahoo mail) on an email that I did not wish to unsubscribe from. There was no confirmation dialog. A confirmation for something like this should be required.
18th ranked -
adresse mail jetable
Impossible de créer une adresse mail temporaire jetable depuis yahoo sur une tablette même avec le navigateur, yahoo refuse de se présenter comme sur un ordinateur. 😡😡😡😡
18th ranked -
Make area larger
Make the area larger
18th ranked -
Attachment Disappearing
My attachments disappear in email chains.
18th ranked -
bring back yahoo photos for free. yahoo jumped the shark when you guys started charging money especially with the whole flickr migration
bring back yahoo photos for free. yahoo jumped the shark when you guys started charging money especially with the whole flickr migration
18th ranked -
Adding ymail ‘Chat’ Feature.
Good app. I miss having the ymail chat option though. Is this a feature that might be re-introduced in the future please? Becky
18th ranked -
how 2 remove emails with a single stroke
allow me 2 remove multiple e mails with a single stroke
18th ranked -
Get rid of this new mail system
The new mail is terrible there's no way to toggle back and forth between email accounts with out signing off and signing in to the other what a hassle yahoo needs to go back to the old mail system it was much easier.
18th ranked -
Block temu
Block Temu. I do not do business with them.
18th ranked -
Trash not deleting in full
I'm having trouble deleting the trash in full with the delete all button, please fix!!
18th ranked -
Get rid of ads in my inbox
Get your disgusting ads out of my inbox. I am stull paying Comcast for email and forced to use your garbage. They didn't have ads and neither should you.
18th ranked -
By going back the old format. I don’t like this format.
By going back the old way, I don’t like this format.
18th ranked -
Mailing lists creation should be easier
Creating mailing list is an excruciating pain. Why can't I just add email addresses to list? Why do I have to go through the hassle of adding them to contact first? Horrible. Even better, why there is no option when I receive an email from 10 people on the chain just to click on some three-dots and "create list" instead of adding them one-by-one to contact, then one-by-one to list.. Painstakingly show, extremely burdensome. Should be easier to create mailing lists
18th ranked -
Delete multiple emails
I want to delete multiple emails. The chat bot was no help..
18th ranked -
Remove added account
How do i remove an added account that wont sync
18th ranked -
ask first
It would’ve been nice to ask me if I wanted to upgrade before you canceled out my other one. I was perfectly fine with the old email. Now I can’t even get on there because you won’t let me. Not sure why just all of a sudden.
18th ranked -
Inform about upcoming deletion of mails beforehand
All my mails were deleted without warning to my other email account. I might not have used it but i would have wanted the chance to save old mails before they got lost.
18th ranked -
Catch up message
Every day at 9am is annoying and I am unable to remove it.
18th ranked -
Photos
It would be nice if you allowed customer to look for photos within email. If you type photo or peg Attachment it doesnt sort
18th ranked -
how do i change font size? It is very tiny when i want to send an email.
How do I enlarge font size? To send an email the type is very very tiny.
dickrens@yahoo.com18th ranked
- Don't see your idea?