Yahoo Mail Mobile Web
Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.
Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
- Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
- This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site?.
- Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
432 results found
-
Search in mailbox selected
It would be helpful if search could include the folder selected (e.g. Trash, Archive) and everything of it is launched from the Inbox.
I often want to search Trash and there is no way to do that18th ranked -
Now i amnot recieving mail
I am not recieving mail
426th ranked -
Latency issue
Please fix the latency issue (mail.yahoo.com), it's THE ONLY web address that either takes very long to respond or not respond at all.
18th ranked -
Multiplesclerosis
Color spectrum for background and emojis and gifs and add more attachments to emails. Thank you..plus whatever helps multiplesclerosis ❤️🧡💛
18th ranked -
Inactive mailbox restoration and Notifications
5 years ago I started an email address for my daughter which was a journal of all the milestones and activities. I wanted to give it to her as a gift when she turned 18. Now that the mailbox was inactive for a year, all the emails are gone and I am heartbroken. I did not receive an email on the alternative email provided warning me that the inbox was inactive. I used to receive this mail and then log in to send an email but I didn't receive one. I also sent a few emails a few months ago…
18th ranked -
Yahoo Storage Is A Money Grab Scam
I deleted over 3,000 emails 24 hours ago and my storage usage is exactly the same. Yahoo storage is a money grab SCAM.
18th ranked -
Stop betting advertising NOW
Stop putting betting ads on my emails or I will delete my account this is not acceptable advertising
18th ranked -
25mb attachment
It's BEYOND FRUSTRATING that even though I just upgraded to Yahoo Premium email, I still can't attach more than 25 MB in a single email!!
18th ranked -
Yahoo comments notification settings don’t work
There is a problem with notifications settings for comments on news articles that will not allow people who respond to my comment to send me an email. The checkbox is always blink.
18th ranked -
Alk email pls recover
Need my all email in my inbox. Most imp mail and family snap was tht. It's very important for me. Pls request humbel request hath jod k. Pls recover all my mails
18th ranked -
Issue with yahoo mail on mobile device
Missing the block contacts while using mobile devices
18th ranked -
Ability to delete multiple emails
One time is not doable if you have 14,000 emails
18th ranked -
Do not change the pass word.
The pass, word system is stupid. Yahoo you continue to change my password word. Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
18th ranked -
Lost messeges
I didn't see my sent messages from 2015 to 2024 and I didn't delete them. So how can I recover them?
18th ranked -
To get old data backup
IS THIS POSSIBLE TO YAHOO TO GET OLDER DATA BACK UP IF SO MOBILE 9740112849
18th ranked -
mail
收不到驗證碼的信件
收信德速度太慢,驗證碼的時間皆為1分鐘。煩請處理,謝謝
18th ranked -
Quit with the spam already
You should have the technology to put an end to spam. You know it's there because you send those vile messages to my spam folder. How many are bait?
18th ranked -
Stop cropping messages
You suck! Don't you test before you release?
You crop my messages. No matter what I try!
You make me look stupid.18th ranked -
All good
All good, I've been using ymail for the last 15 years and it's all good and fine with me.
Just want to acknowledge your free service and say 'thank you'...
18th ranked -
Problem
Hello yahoo, i have a problem. I downloaded FC26 and when I want to login to my account in playstaion they sent me an email on yahoo but i have not received anything ! I checked spam emails also and nothing there ! Why can’t I receive emails from EA ??
18th ranked
- Don't see your idea?