Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

Please go back to original format on my mobile phone homepage. I don't even like checking the news using my phone because of the new format.

Go back to original format

1st ranked
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Tim Holland shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1334 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Chris Hailey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really liked being able to customize the layout and content of the Yahoo homepage. Now I'm stuck with a bunch of **** I couldn't care less about with no way to clean it up.

• Brenda Leitzow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I hate the new layout too. If you insist on having this ugly thing, give me the option of using the old layout. I do not go to your site anymore because I hate the new layout.

• MB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bad, bad, BAD layout!! I'm going in search of another home page for news!!!

• glenn buxton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new yahoo page is like tabloid newspaper. Most of the stories are ad related or nothing but pure make believe. When you click on one it gives a warning of a virus and the only way to get rid of it is to reboot, or you have to wait through a bunch of ads to even see the story. If you do click on a news worthy story you have to click at least twice to see it. Why not just once?

• mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo will not change back, it is the worst web page out there, just horrible. Yahoo Canada is still the old format, so why can't they change it back?

• DJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This new page sucks. Cannot even locate my local news. Give me back the classic page. Next time, ask first before arbitrarily changing things.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can access my E-mail on my laptop, but not my box computer. Also I can't read any of the news,sports etc. since you FIXED your web portal. Good show!!!

• D LOLLAR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you can use the Canada site ca.yahoo.com
    Has many of the same stories and its the classic page

• D LOLLAR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No one likes it, Yahoo just doesnt give a **** about their customer base, Ive switched to Goggle.

• JB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What the F is wrong with you people, you had a web site that work and you did everything possible to ruin it. Example several times I have tried to add either a thumbs up or thumbs down a comment entered by another viewer.
    Step 1 select "View Comments
    Step 2 log into Yahoo
    Step 3 return to article to select opinion

Yahoo does not return to comments it will only allow me to post a comment. reloading the page numerous time is required to return to comments

• mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too am tired of Yahoo not listening, I left went to yahoo Canada page it is mostly US article anyhow and the good 'ol regular page can even see your blogs, I thing the US yahoo people are just ignorant they are not listening I been writing to them for a year now, they truly are inept.
    What's funny is I have been told they cannot bring back the old page but they surely can change it to a new one, doesn't make any sense does it.

• anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo is obviously not going to listen to anyone. I posted a comment a month ago like so many others to no change at all. I still looked at yahoo sports and put up with a stupid commercial popping up to every article you click on sports but now they changed the look and format to where it is just as bad as the homepage. I am now done with yahoo. I saw a few weeks back on the national news how yahoo is laying off people to no surprise from me. It is obviously not the employees fault that had to happen, it is the ceo and others in high positions who obviously don't listen to the people and destroyed what yahoo once was and now employees are paying the price by getting laid off. It is only a matter of time before yahoo is done or bought out and I won't be surprised at all when that happens either.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To get the old Yahoo homepage, go to "https... dot frontier dot yahoo..." or "https... dot att dot yahoo...".

• Judy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not like the new format. Please tell me how to switch back. I did not ask for you to change it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base