New Mail Basic

Welcome to our Yahoo Basic Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Basic Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Basic Mail provides base functionality like reading and writing messages, but does not include many of the advanced options. To use these features, we recommend upgrading to full-featured version of Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. put it back-quit fixing things that aren't broken-you are getting as stupid as a government!

Put it back, quit fixing things that are not broken-you are getting as stupid as a government

75th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. i am paying customer i want my standard look of yahoo email, i hate new look

i am paying customer i want my standard look of yahoo email, i hate new looki am paying customer i want my standard look of yahoo email, i hate new looki am paying customer i want my standard look of yahoo email, i hate new looki am paying customer i want my standard look of yahoo email, i hate new looki am paying customer i want my standard look of yahoo email, i hate new looki am paying customer i want my standard look of yahoo email, i hate new looki am paying customer i want my standard look of…

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. WHY IN THE BLUE **** DO I HAVE TO READ AN EMAIL BEFORE I CAN DELETE IT? TURN MY EMIL BACK THE WAY IT WAS!

TURN MY EMAIL BACK TO9 THE WAY IT WAS AND STOP FORCING YOUR ******** ON ME, I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO VIEW EACH AND EVERY EMAIL BEFORE I DELETE THEM!

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I click Draft to save an email, an option Leave Page? shows up - I click yes because I want email to go to Draft page. My email disappears

I click Draft to save an email, an option Leave Page? shows up - I click yes because I want email to go to Draft page. My email disappears

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 沒有新舊介面的選項可以選嗎?

可以選擇原來舊的介面嗎? 新的介面很不方便, 謝謝

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. NO FUNCIONAN BOTONES

NO FUNCIONAN BOTONESDE CORREO ANTERIOR O SIGUIENTE. NO HAY BOTONES DE ARCHIVO. NO HAY OPCIÓN DE CONFIGURACIÓN DE CANTIDAD DE CORREOS EN VISTA POR PAGINA.
    ES UN DESASTRE. LAMENTO MUCHISIMO HABER SIDO TAN ESTUPIDO DE ATARME A YAHOO Y AHORA DEPENDER DE USTEDES. CAMBIARME A GMAIL ES TODO UN PROBLEMA PARA MI, PERO TENDRE QUE HACERLO SI USTEDES NO SOLUCIONAN ESTOS PROBLEMAS.
    UNA PENA QUE MALTRATEN ASI A QUIENES DURANTE 20 AÑOS CONFIAMOS EN USTEDES.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. NO QUIERO VER ANUNCIOS

por favor quiten los anuncios y propaganda de arriba de los mensajes del buzón de entrada, SON MUY MOLESTOS A MI MIRADA, NO ME INTERESAN

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I would like to use Yahoo mail with the Blynx (Lynx text browser, with blind friendly settings

I would like to use Yahoo mail with the Blynx (Lynx text browser, with blind friendly settings

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. fix sort by sender - dont force this junk on us - old basic worked fine - this is frustrating - dont force us to go elsewhere

fix sort by sender - dont force this junk on us - old basic worked fine - this is frustrating - dont force us to go elsewhere

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. WTF

OVERJOYED TO JOIN THE MASSES TO TELL YAHOO THAT IT SCREWED UP! HOW MANY IDIOTS DOES IT TAKE TO RUIN A GOOD THING? NO IDEA. CALL YAHOO. THEY KNOW.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. **** EMAIL

EMAIL
    I am BEYOND tired and annoyed every time I click to save item it tells me "sign in again" PLEASE FIX YOUR
    ** "NEW" EMAIL!!

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. show me how to get out of the nightmare of having to f*ing click YES i wanted to f*ing sign out when I just f*ing clicked to f*ing sign out

show me how to get out of the nightmare of having to fing click YES i wanted to fing sign out when I just fing clicked to fing sign out

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. How about a way to see when you have new emails in a folder. You know, like a number next to the folder LIKE IT USED TO BE.

This new interface sucks. 20+ year user getting ready to drop you like a hot rock. I've already quit reading biased Yahoo news. Would you like to lose a mail customer too?

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. printview button

What happened to the printview button. I can't find it.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bring back the drag and dop function

The drag and drop function for sorting emails to different mail boxes worked great but now I can't do it.

95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 請改回原來版本

新版本的比舊版本的還差,之前舊版本還會通知新信來了,新版本竟然要重新整理才知道,在忙於工作的人會一直在重新整理嗎?很重要的訊息漏掉你們要負責嗎?

95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Since when are message replies not saved to the drafts folder automatically. Failure to save composed messages is a huge disappointment.

Messages need to be automatically saved to the draft folder every few seconds for heaven's sake. I always was on the original Yahoo, thanks this New Yahoo Mail Basic is a poor substitute. It will be a pain changing my primary email, but not nearly the pain this New Yahoo Mail Basic is to use and in this case since no draft is saved, to not use!

95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 113th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Difficult Version to use

This version is difficult to use - all emails do not come continuously in sequence as it was available in previous versions. There is no instructions on how to go back to the previous version. Please let the users know how to go back to the previous version.

95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Tras actualizar el correo yahoo,sigue siendo HORRIBLE

Actualmente aparece un indicador diciendo que han actualizado el correo clasico y sigue siendo similar al anterior..PORQUE NO DEJAN EL QUE HEMOS TENIDO SIEMPREEE?

95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

New Mail Basic

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base