Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage H

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

729 results found

1. Censorship

Day three of not being able to opine in the comment section! What country are we living in?

205th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I send messages to known/verifiable email addresses and they don't get received.

I can't receive incoming emails from Gmail accounts. Does Yahoo not accept incoming emails from Gmail?

809th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Where is the article about Shellyne Rodriguez?

Where is the article about Shellyne Rodriguez?

809th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Detail the defensive players rather than just have team defenses in fantasy

Sacks, interceptions, and tackles are a big part of the defenses in the NFL, why not give the defensive players more of a part to play in fantasy football performance?

1122nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Complete the Detroit Lions Roster

As I reviewed the Detroit Lions' roster I noticed you had left off a couple of names. LB Jack Campbell was a 1st round pick in 2022, and you failed to list him even though he'll possibly start a good many games. Steven Gilmore is the brother of Stephon Gilmore and is a surprise addition to the Lions' as an undrafted rookie free agent.

1122nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. STOP including stories about animals attacking and killing other animals.

I don't like violence especially in the animal kingdom. I don't click on the story, but it is still upsetting due to the headline and small image. Stop posting gruesome stories of animals attacking and killing other animals. It is disheartening and absolutely ruins my day.

1122nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Where is your coverage of Jim Brown? Your writers seem to ignore important coverage about prominent African Americans. Are you that racist?

Where is your coverage of Jim Brown? Your writers seem to ignore important coverage about prominent African Americans. Are you that racist? Diversify so we can get the kind of coverage we need instead of your obsession with celebrities.

648th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Is this acceptable to Yahoo?

How with your ridicculously strict censoring do comments like this get through?
    "neutrino
    5 minutes ago
    Replying to Craig

your father is very good at bringing Japanese men for your mother so she can make some money for your schooling."

"APACHE Warrior ! - Fri 18 Nov 2022 12:45:28 AM
    That confirm your are NOT in China. You do not know any this any chinez culture. Go back to your kennel doggie trash !"

Your commt censoring achieves NOTHING it certainly does not keep people safe on Yahoo. This is a disgrace

227th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Change the stupid video! It's been the same one for over 2 months now! Traveling doesn't need a reminder!

CHANGE the video at the email area! It'e been the same for over 2 months now! Tania Elliot must be getting tired of talking!

809th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. stop posting bigoted articles on your site

I reported this issue once and apparently it can't even be found here(not surprised). I am sick of bigoted anti-lgbt+ and anti-minority articles that only bring more bigotry into public view in not only the article, but throughout the comment section too. this reflects poorly on yahoo for allowing this disgusting behavior. i won't be staying here if it continues. I am not a happy customer and I've been with yahoo for over 22 years.

479th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Do you really want my feedback? Why was this not approved for viewing? Everyday I read horrible things said by ppl.

Many people wish for fame and fortune and brilliance in themselves and their children. But look at all the depression that often accompanies those who make it to the top. Unrealistically high expectations from themselves and others often contribute to the onset of this disease. Better to be an Average Joe with realistic expectations for self and family, who goes to work at a job good enough for financial support of self and family, and then enjoys some nice hobbies and their family and friends. That is true human success!

479th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Yahoo news articles seem to come directly from OAN Network or the My Pillow Guy.

Yahoo news articles seem to come directly from OAN Network or the My Pillow Guy.

648th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. **** Fox News feeds on Yahoo!

**** Fox News feeds on Yahoo!

809th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. No Sacramento Bee!

No one wants to hear the spewing of the liberals in CA! CA leads the nation in people wanting to escape their crazy ideas. I don't want to read any opinion piece from the Sacramento Bee. The Sacramento Bee fails at delivering news... its opinions are even worse.

809th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I am so tired of all the Hailey Bieber stories you promote on the Yahoo News feed. She is a bully. Please put better content

I am so tired of all the Hailey Bieber stories you promote on the Yahoo News feed. She is a bully. Please put better content

1122nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. You are posting news for Amtech (ASYS) on the wrong site. You are posting it on the Roper Technologies (ROP) site. Please correct.

Remove the news for Amtech (ASYS) from the Roper Technologies (ROP) site and post it where it belongs.

1122nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Much less entire articles devoted to women in tiny bikinis. Seems misogynistic

There is much too high of a percentage of articles in your news that only show skinny women in tiny bikinis.
    If misogynism is so important to a significant percentage of your readership than have a section called semi-**** women. That way all the articles can be about **** women and your readership will be satiated.

560th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Stop being a left wing echo chamber and report REAL news. Where is the border issues on here?

You only focus on tearing down the Republicans but the DemocRats have completely changed the landscape of this nation and have destroyed real AMERICAN values. Start reporting the REAL news instead of this fake **** that you put on here.

648th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I guess the U.S. Constitution said it all. Maybe they should read it, something old should be new again, don't you!!!!

Get real people and do your job as a Citizen of this USA and don't get fooled again. Vote the Bums out for stealing your Tax Payer money, and giving you People to little, for what they give to themselves and not used to help everyone in the USA, and not just themselves. As you can see, they only care about themselves, and not you the People. Only you can make the Change, so maybe you should elect some new High School Graduates, and replace this Dead Wood, that does nothing, but Fight with each other, than doing anything to…

327th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Categories

Yahoo used to have categories to limit what was fed into your news feed. I'm pretty sure I know why Yahoo got rid of that idea, but it was great when it worked. I want those categories back. I want to chose what I see in my feed. Of course, Yahoo feels like they know better what we want see, that's why they won't stop showing you news from Huffpo, Daily Beast, etc.

174th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Homepage H

Categories