Yahoo Homepage H
This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.
Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
- Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
- This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
- Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
3648 results found
-
instead of more gun requirements,try some mental health efforts
How much are we going to hobble stable law abiding gun owners?Get better at recognizing mental health issues and help those tortured people oh, yes, that is more difficult! it is not the stable people shooting it up,but people disturbed or at the end of control in their lives. Make some strides in helping those people, they need it. Not knee jerk reactions. Govern, that is why we hired those elected officials.
1227th ranked -
Yahoo please stop with your one sided journalism
The articles are communistic in nature and your yellow journalism is gross and unamerican. Signed Justin Hodge
711th ranked -
Je ne suis plus reconnu sur mon adresse yahoo.fr je dois passer systématiquement par un autre mode de connection.
Merci de m'indiquer le moyen d'éviter cela. Sinon je me verrai obliger de changer de service.
1227th ranked -
Close your doors forever
Yahoo is pathetic and is run by a flock of democratic twerps.
1227th ranked -
show less from publishers in news feed
If I click "show less" from a particular publisher, I still get lots from that publisher. When looking at my "manage publishers" screen, that publisher is not listed where the others I choose to show less of are on that list. Why?
433rd ranked -
show less from publishers in news feed
If I click "show less" from a particular publisher, I still get lots from that publisher. When looking at my "manage publishers" screen, that publisher is not listed where the others I choose to show less of are on that list. Why?
888th ranked -
Nothing can improve Yahoo
For all that read the news. If your left, your wrong. If your right, your wrong. If your in the middle, your wrong. Funny that the ones making the rules are the ones we vote for and they are the crooked. Got Yahoo in their pocket.
1227th ranked -
Yahoo left wing bull
Yahoo run by left wing idiots
613th ranked -
I cannot find the "send" tab when I compose an email?
I cannot find the "send" tab when I compose an emal????
1227th ranked -
Remove ads from company BetterBe, for showing provacative past photos of Meghan Markle
An Ad from "Betterbe" shows provocative past photographs of Megan Markle. I don't appreciate paparazzi or anyone trying to exploit another's past for monetary gain. Allow people to have there privacy. Please remove there ads from yahoo. Thank you
888th ranked -
YOUR SERVICE IS GETTING WORSE! WHAT'S GOING ON...YAHOO MAIL FREEZES ALL THE TIME AND HAS TO BE CLOSED AND REOPEDED!,
YAHOO MAIL FREEZES ALL THE TIME AND HAS TO BE CLOSED AND REOPENED!, WHAT'S THE PROBLEM???
888th ranked -
YOUR SERVICE IS GETTING WORSE! WHAT'S GOING ON...YAHOO MAIL FREEZES ALL THE TIME AND HAS TO BE CLOSED AND REOPEDED!,
YAHOO MAIL FREEZES ALL THE TIME AND HAS TO BE CLOSED AND REOPENED!, WHAT'S THE PROBLEM???
3583rd ranked -
1227th ranked
-
App Performance
Why is Yahoo Mail so slow lately? I constantly have to hit the reload icon and then resend to continue to the next page.
1227th ranked -
888th ranked
-
network security
linked to this account is a LGELMQ730 phone linked to robertfisch81@yahoo.com which I DO NOT HAVE. My phone comes up as LG only yet nothing else. Check to see if LGELMQ730 is linked to a Shayla Gaynor who molsted my Daughter and erase the LGELMQ730.
1227th ranked -
1227th ranked
-
1227th ranked
-
Scoreboard no longer shows scores for teams I am interested in
Now it is a random assortment of scores that changes over the course of the day and includes scores for teams where I am not even sure what sport they are playing. Only occassionally does a team I'm interested in show up. In other words, something that I used to find quite useful is now not at all useful. I'll remove it soon if you aren't able to make it relevant again. Thanks.
888th ranked -
1227th ranked
- Don't see your idea?