Yahoo Games
Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
- Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
- This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
- Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
306 results found
-
What fun
Wow a whole 20k for level 40 on the machines. That's equal to about 10 free pulls max. What fun. Are you sure that's not being too generous? Pathetic. And when are you going to get someone who can fix the broken free scratcher with ad, that's been broken for at least 6 months. I really just wish Yahoo would ditch you for someone who cares.
135th ranked -
Change the color scheme on the mini
It is extremely difficult to read the clues in black letters on a purple background.
135th ranked -
Clear recent
Can't clear recent
135th ranked -
Re do your spades program
Your Spades program sucks. Your computer will take hands when there is no need to. It will step over and take hands that the partner has won. Explain to me how the computer with a King of Diamonds, the Ace and King of Spades and the bid is 1? That is three hands at least. Why does the computer take hands with trump when it is not needed? Why can't the computer try to set the hand that goes nil?
135th ranked -
jungle island
have adicovery book so we know what we are looking for
135th ranked -
sound option to turn off
I don't see an option for me to turn off the sound
135th ranked -
Voucher code
How can i get a free voucher code?
135th ranked -
How to speed up game?
Soliatire game is encumbered and slow. I am much faster, therefore will stop playing. Why so slow?
135th ranked -
Ribbit word game
Todays game had the word- cutie. It didn't accept it as a word.
135th ranked -
Have correct answers
The trivia question today asked what national park in California is home to old faithful. I missed it due to the California reference. I knew Yellowstone was home to THE Old Faithful, but it is NOT in California!!!
135th ranked -
old faithful
yellowstone is in Montana
135th ranked -
Guest8a357f21
This player is a disruptive ****!! Obviously an employee because he switches seats and cheats! He is playing right now and I have reported him before. Fix it NOW 2nd reminder- He is playing now and stalling the game being disruptive and nothing is being done. Cancel his account NOW!! Completely disrupted the game from within. Obviously a yahoo employee with control of the game and this has been ongoing. Insecure little **!!!
135th ranked -
Stop the replay
Stop the Word Search Replays!
135th ranked -
Different color scheme
The black lettering on a purple background is almost impossible to read.
135th ranked -
Not liking!
Mahjong, hating when holding screen landscape I have half the screen taken up with username/gaming info. That should have a tab on it like when holding screen vertically to hide it when you don’t want to see it,
Please fix! It ruins enjoyment playing this game135th ranked -
Be able to challenge on a word
I play the computer on Just Words. Sometimes a word is put up that is something I don't recognize or is like a name of someone. I would like to be able to challenge and see what the definition of it is.
135th ranked -
Crossword puzzle Suggestion
In the crossword puzzle I think that the word should turn green if it is correct. At present you don't know if it is right or wrong
135th ranked -
Talk with a real spades player
Your bot programming needs a major overhaul. The bot partner doesn't take into consideration how to lead a high card when the human partner has gone nil. Additionally, the bot partner trumps books unnecessarily leading to excess bags.
135th ranked -
Start over
To put it mildly, whoever wrote for your Spades game has no clue how the game is played. The computer continually takes extra tricks, an average of 2 per hand. Also, the computer does not know how to balance setting someone going nil, to getting their bid. Routinely, it prioritizes getting its bid and not setting someone going nil. And another thing, why doesn't the computer understand when to throw off. It constantly takes the trick if it has trump and accounts for more taken than necessary. Here is an idea. Find an old sailor that has been playing Spades…
135th ranked -
Ribbit Game
So I spent half an hour pulling my hair out trying to figure out whatever final words to this ribbit game and after trying seemingly ever combination of letters I had to give up, which I haven't done before, but I wanted to see what the words that I just couldn't get were. But once I hit give up it didn't even show a single word I was missing! What is the point if I'll never know what words were supposed to be? Why wouldn't you present the missing words if you hit give up? That's a complete oversight, it's…
135th ranked
- Don't see your idea?