US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add eTurboNews.com

Please add https://eturbonews.com as a source. Up to the minute breaking news relevant to travel and tourism. Around for 20 years.

238th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Recognize anniversary of President Kennedy's assassination

A major historical event event happend 56 years ago today that changed a nation and a generation: the assassination of President Kennedy. Ask anyone who is from that era and they can describe exactly where they were and what they were doing when they heard that news.

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add a state or country flag icon of postie

It is great to read the yahoo and I love reading people's post. it would be great to see what state or country the postie is posting from. by adding a State or Country flag icon and name of country of the user.

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Yahoo News Videos Don't Match their Headline or Story

Attach the video associated with a story you post or don't attach a video at all. Nearly all of the videos associated with news stories on My Yahoo have nothing to do with the headline and story of their respective news piece.

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Stop posting news articles where the content is the same as the title

There is nothing worse than seeing an interesting news title and when you click on the article, the content merely repeats the title with no further information.

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. My opinion is that your Comments to news stories have resulted in a deeply divided country. Pleading that you end them.

The Comments area to your news stories has resulted in a very divided American public. You may have meant well originally, but the name-calling, abusive attacks, and an open invitation to foreign bots have undermined any good that you intended. As an American, I strongly suggest removing Comments for the good of discourse in this country.

191st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. InDepth Category devoted to (Ukraine) Scandal or Hot Topic in News

InDept Section about Scandal or Hot Topic (Like Ukraine Scandal) ..... its hard to stay on top of whats going on in Ukraine ..... I wish YahooNews had inDept Section just devoted to Scandal or Hot Topic going on where you just go InDepth section & keep up to date or one section to follow whats going on (Like Ukraine Scandal) .... I will like to go inDept section just follow the (Ukraine) Scandal in one categories or one section of YNews ..... Thats my suggestion .....

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please give your readers more options in customizing the news feed.

I would like to get rid of the "Celebrity" topic but there is no way to do it. Right now you give people "See less from" option regarding the source but not the theme.

92nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. re-name your "news" page, ******* "TRUMP NEWS PAGE"

too much **** trump mess on your webpage

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Our world would be a better place IF we would write something good. We don't need to hear ALL the negive articles these people write

Our world would be a better place IF we would write something good. We don't need to hear ALL the negive articles these people write

191st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I usually start by reading the sports news. I dont like the videos, I prefer to read the articles. I can no longer do this, it's all video

I usually start by reading the sports news. I dont like the videos, I prefer to read the articles. I can no longer do this, it's all video. Please return to providing both the video and the text of the articles. Most of the time I am not in a position to view a video for news, the text news is preferred. You could go so far as to provide a place in our settings where we choose this, so you could provide the content as the customer desires instead of forcing us to accept it in a format we…

166th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. This isn't the full 2020 candidate tracker, it's the Rep & Dem candidate tracker. Misleading. Not included are the Libertarian Candidates

This isn't the full candidate tracker. This is the Rep & Dem candidate tracker. Misleading. Not included here are also the Libertarian Candidates:

Max Abramson
    Dan Behrman
    Kim Ruff
    Adam Kokesh
    John McAfee
    Arvin Vohra

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Noticed that when clicking on a NEWS articles...

...I noticed that EVERYTHING listed on the right side of the screen is misrepresented as "what to read next:" 'NEWS' articles.

Wasn't this suppose to have been addressed back when Marrisa Meyer was CEO and corrected after known collusion to skew an certain election that certain holdovers are still emotionally distraught over?

...apparently not.

310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Feature more BOPO stories especially on BOPO Activists

I would like to see more BOPO stories especially on BOPO Activists. You should feature is @AvianEmelle creator of #mysuperwomanbod. She not only features women of all shapes, sizes, ages and backgrounds but she is smart, funny and a great example of woman empowerment and unity. She is a big supporter of her fellow women and people in general.

310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Migration is a Problem

Instead of having a problem with that person, it was introduced to them. Excitement, eventually people relocate. Problems arise. The original people didn't have a problem.

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base