US Yahoo News

Welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Our team reviews the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. AMAZON HACK ALERT

AMAZON HACK
    8/10/2020 @4:00 – 5:00 PM EST we were trying to authenticate our Prime TV. The pass word got rejected, and we were slammed over to a help site. I waited about 20 minutes for and answer from the robot, Jeff. Then called a help number in Canada that was posted on the Amazon Website. I spoke to a person with a heavy Indian accent. He gained access to our computer, said that our IP address was compromised and wanted $1000.00 to remove the Trojan. We declined. Changed all passwords. Was this person an employee of Amazon?
    Changed all…

578th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 578th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Where are all the Chicago Looting and mayhem stories about last night

Chicago was devastated last night and not a word about it. Your agenda driven story line has been exposed vividly .

578th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 578th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 578th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Give the people back free speech!

Engaging in lively and oftentimes hilarious debate was the best part of yahoo. Now there is zero reason to even bother clicking on your site. It’s not the same as Facebook nor should we be forced over there.

436th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 436th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 578th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bring back the comments

Look, bring back the comments. We don't need a safe space where you hold our hands and pat them, saying there-there. We like to be able to poke fun at each other and to vehemently disagree with each other. Most of us can recognize a bot when we see one, we know not to click on dodgy links when posted. The only thing you're doing is uniting both the left and right against you. We want to be able to talk and yell at each other.

436th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The Comments Section was an opportunity to Educate Conspiracy Theorists

Yea, sure the comments section got toxic at times, but it was the only neutral ground I know of where both sides could have some kind of dialog. Without the comments section the conspiracy nuts will slither back to their conspiracy websites and just grow more paranoid.

Show some courage Yahoo and return the section.

578th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 578th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 578th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 578th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. NO COVERAGE OF 75th anniversary of the first nuclear bomb attack????????#StillHere

Hibakusha still here 75 years after the nuclear bomb attacks on 2 civilian targets

578th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. DUMBASSES, bring back the comments !!!

DUMBASSES, bring back the comments !!!

251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Put back the comment section of news yahoo because the story is usually wrong!!

put the comment section back!! Its the only reason I even use yahoo at all!!!

307th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stop being such liberal whores....

You are the worst trash collectors of liberal refuse on the web.

436th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Very disappointed about removing the readers comments

I remember the first day I accessed the Internet back in 1993 in the computer lab of U. of Houston. Yahoo.com was probably my first site to browse. Since then and for 27 years now, Yahoo has been "home" to me, the place where I go to find out what is happening around the world. I literally spend hours on your different sites every single week.

Removing the readers comments from your news article was one of the worst decisions you have made. It took away 90% of the value of the site. I have been so mad and disappointed…

436th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Put Comment Section Back

Since you removed the comment section, I no longer go to Yahoo News as a source. That was the best aspect you had to differentiate from other biased news source.

436th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bring back Comments section

Bring back reader's comments.

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base