US Yahoo News

Welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Our team reviews the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop openly showing your leftist bias by only posting stories from leftist sights and reopen comments

Try putting stories with opposing views back to back. That is what real news source would do. I know you are not. Real journalism is dead.

1136th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop with all your liberal news agenda please! I get that your Chinese corporate masters will be mad, but Im PRO TRUMP 2020!

Stop with all your liberal news agenda please! I get that your Chinese corporate masters will be mad, but Im PRO TRUMP 2020!

Look, your liberal anti-america has gotta stop! I have been with yahoo since like 1996, 1997...you guys have gone to as of late. I mean what the actual , did you sell out to Communist China? Why did you go so far from where you started?
    If the only news you are going to show is anti-Trump don't bother.
    Get on board the Trump Train and buckle in as he Makes America Great Again 4 more years!

766th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please resume the ability for readers of your articles to post and read comments and opinions. It is wrong to silence us

Please stop your attempts to silence your readers and bring back the ability to read and post opinions and comments to your articles. It is an important part of the citizens right to free speech and you shouldn't fall into the wrong-leaning attempts to censure your readers and followers

766th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. How about being less biased.

When Obama was nominated for a Nobel there were days worth of articles about it. Its been two days since President Trump was nominated for one, and not a single article. If that is not biased I don't know what is. Its quite disgraceful as a news organization not to report the news because of a political agenda.

1136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bring back comment section.

This is for now, still a democracy. Do not cave to political pressure. Read John F. Kennedy’s Profiles in Courage for inspiration.

1136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. You can improve Yahoo news by opening up comments again

Yahoo, thought I would check back to see if you started letting readers comment again. See that answer is still no so I will continue using a different news feed and thus I will not support your revenue stream. It is a shame as I enjoyed your news reader previously. Guess I will check back after November since it seems as if you have a political agenda and hope to influence the election.

1136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Yahoo doesn't care what you want, they just want to push the leftist agenda

Literally every suggestion is about bringing comments back. This should show everyone that yahoo does NOT care about what it's reader want. They only care about pushing their liberal, leftist, democratic views on people with no way for them to respond. This is no longer a news outlet. Every news story is literally fake news, even worse it's fake news with a liberal bias!

545th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Support President Trump

Support Trump like you supported Obama. I am older, Obama was an awful president. He was almost as bad as Jimmy Carter.

766th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allocation of resources

Use the money, time, and effort you put into Krissy Teagan and Kardashian articles to restore the comments section!! We'd all be happier if you did!!

1136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please stop posting biased articles regarding the president.l. This promotes an agenda rather than reporting truth so people can know ALL

Please stop posting biased articles regarding the president.This promotes an agenda rather than reporting truth so people can know ALL

545th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 448th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. So WHY exactly is Yahoo News aligning itself with the Biden presidential campaign?

I fully understand that Yahoo News is anxious to get Joe Biden elected president (which I assume is one of the reasons why they avoid bringing up his name & his foolish gaffes altogether), but shouldn't they be practicing honest journalism instead? Yahoo News is damaging the very credibility of Yahoo as an honest source of information!

448th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Less biased news, and more balanced reporting. The President was literally nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize, and nothing reported

Stop being biased, and report more balanced news. I've been watching your site since 5a.m. today, and not a single article about how the President was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize yet you have multiple articles about stuff that happened only hours ago.

766th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Curtis Hayes Jr Activist from NC whos inspirational video went viral on speaking on generations and how Black men need to be a role model fo

Curtis Hayes Jr Activist from NC whos inspirational video went viral on speaking on generations and how Black men need to be a role model for the young men in the community . since then he has now put in work within all communities around Charlotte. New movement called "Betterwaymovement" for Unity, Peace ,Love .
    Curtis Hayes Jr will not start moving within the Political world looking to run for State rep or City council in Charlotte

1136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Yahoo needs to stop being cowards and allow free speech to return to the poorly written articles.

Posting feedback should allow better content and Yahoo is becoming so frightened people express themselves while taking shots at the rights of EVERYONE, all over the USA, all over the world. They are just frightened to death people point out what a poor job they are doing.

766th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Stop dubbing riots and looting as "peaceful protests" when you do not support peaceful collaboration online.

You write stories saying riots and looting are "peaceful protests" yet condemn real peaceful collaboration in your comments section. How is this anything other than hypocrisy?

766th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Stop stories that are slide shows. I see that and I back out immediately.

Nothing worse than clicking on an interesting story only to be taken to a page that makes you read through a few sentences on a slide with a hundred ads and then they repeat the same sentences in different wordage so you have to click a hundred slides to read a story that was only about two paragraphs in length. This is a tactic to get them higher click tally's.

1136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base