How can we improve Yahoo News?

My suggestion is that you quite deleting my posts or i'll have to come visit you.

44th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Thomas Reeder shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • karen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

may be error, not censoring. i constantly see comments that have nothing to do with the article at hand, BUT are clearly commenting on a news article elsewhere. logically, comments are being misdirected. i've had a few disappear too, but not going to raise my blood pressure over "just a bug."

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Every time I come to your site, conservative posts disappear down a black hole. This is NOT my imagination. In my opinion, Yahoo is simply not worth the effort and aggravation. Posts do not have to violate your "policy" to be censored out.....they only have to be conservative.

• David Silla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My suggestion is to stop deleting comments that you don't favor politically. Your site is becoming a joke in terms of fairness. Just this morning, I have posted several comments (not profane in any way) just this morning that have mysteriously disappeared. If this happens again, I will not return to Yahoo, a site I have been registered with almost since its inception. What you're doing now is shameful. Stop it or you'll start losing your valuable click throughs.

GOOD.....If their is credible evidence...and the American people are completely convinced that Judge Kavanaugh is innocent or guilty...If Judge Kavanaugh is innocent...than Dr.Christine Blasey Ford....MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE...and Imprisonment should take place and monetary awards should follow

• Mona Abdel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Exactly! This is my first time writing a comment/reaction, I’ve been scrolling for 15 mins trying to see if anyone replied, I can’t find it! What a waste of time! I’m sooo glad you posted this, now I know I’m not crazy , lol , I guess yahoo has their favorites, i went bye the guidelines, wtf?

• Greg Pierce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

IT'S BEEN 32 DAYS SINCE YAHOO HAS BLOCKED ME -- WHAT'S GOING ON DO YOU HAVE BUGS YOU NEED TO FIX YAHOO.. I SEE OTHER PEOPLE COMMENT BUT I CAN'T-- WHAT'S GOING ON ?

• Greg Pierce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WHY ARE YOU BLOCKING ME AND OTHERS FROM POSTING COMMENTS ON YAHOO --- YAHOO-- IT'S BEEN 32 DAYS SINCE MY LAST POST YOU HAVE BLOCKED ME WHY ?

• Preston Hill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've posted benign comments yesterday and today and my comments aren't showing either. I'm getting ready to just dump the whole yahoo thing from news to email. It's not worth it anymore. Way to tick me off you freaking yahoos!

GET RID OF THE PURITANICAL CENSOR in the comment section.

It appears that I am not the only person who has their comments taken down for NO apparent reason other than the censors don't like the content. I have had too many comments removed after posting that followed the guidelines but the content was unkind or biting, but nothing directed towards any individual.

It seems like it is hit or miss as to what permitted to stand. I have seen far worse comments than mine that were allowed to stay up. I can't post a biting retaliation to some knucklehead's abusive comment to my comment.

Their's get's to stand but mine get's taken down... Again the comment followed the guidelines, but maybe it hit a little to close to home for the CENSOR that read it. It that a good enough reason to deny my right to express myself?

I think that there is enough of us now that we can make some noise. I will be on the look out for any forums that want to address this issue, there might even be one now I just need to do a little research. I would appreciate any link for that forum posted to this comment

Thanks for listening.

go visit them, they hate guns and gun owners but yahoo is an armed fortress you'll never get past the front door.

Yahoo allows Trumptard but sensors Libtard????? Shouldn't they both be sensored for the suffix alone?

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base