Fantasy Hockey

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The Queue Player Button shouldn’t be replaced by the Draft Player Button when it becomes your turn. You can draft players you were queueing

It’s silly to replace the “Queue Player” button with the “Draft Player” button. In a split second you and think you are queuing a player, and it all of a sudden becomes your turn to draft, and the “Queue” button moves to the right and is replace by the “Draft Player” button. They buttons should be left in the same place on the draft screen so there is no chance of accidentally drafting a player you were queuing.

477th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix Pre-Rank! It's bugged.

Fix Pre-Rank! Your pre-rank before draft doesn't follow your own pre-ranking scale under players tab! John Gibson is ranked #2 and #95!

294th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fantasy Hockey edit pre draft rankings

Could Yahoo please add a box where we could just type in a players name to add him to our rankings list instead of searching for the players by name and position and constantly loading more players names. When you are looking for prospects or players in a very deep pool, this becomes quite time consuming. We can do this during the season when searching for players and the commish can do this when submitting the keepers and we can do it during a draft. So why can't we have a search box for players names when we edit our…

128th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Don't let commissioners lock teams prior to the draft

Only let the commissioners lock the teams the day of the draft..why am I joining a league I don't want to be in? Come on Yahoo get your act together!! Terrible!!

294th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Editing Pre-Draft Rankings

This has been something that I've been thinking for years now, but PLEASE change the way pre-draft rankings can be edited and updated.

If I want to make adjustments all throughout it means I basically have to move EVERY SINGLE PLAYER over to the Preferred Players tab and then adjust them up and down.

I think if you keep the "Remove" section, and then allow people to be able to move players up and down in the column where all the players are listed it would be a lot more convenient and easier to adjust pre-draft rankings... Just like they…

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. keeper league prospects

All players in your database should remain available from year to year. Players who were in "NA" roster slots the previous year are not being made available to be chosen as keepers in time for the draft in the current season. Mitch Marner, Pavol Zacha, Evgeny Svechnikov, Josh Morrissey, and Shea Theodore are examples of said players from our league.

96th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Commissioners Amount Of Pauses During Draft

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE change the amount of times a commissioner can pause to undo nominations or picks. I run a complex league which we have have the NHL separated into the 2 conferences. Normally we have done this live but due to scheduling issues, I tried running it last night online. There we several mistakes and with a limit of 5 that is simply not enough. The commissioner should have an infinite amount of pauses to fix any mistakes as the draft goes on. PLEASE fix this and I'll be a happy guy.

Regards
    Paulo

346th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. NYI Goalie Linus Soderstrom should be available to draft

Normally all CHL/AHL players on a contract with a NHL team all available to draft. For an unknown reason, some are missing, like goalie Linus Söderström, signed by NYI and expected to play with AHL affiliate Bridgeport Sound Tigers.

346th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hire people who know what they're doing for ranking players. Why is Carey Price ranked that high? Because of what he did in previous years?

How about getting someone who knows what they're doing to rank the players? That way you won't have Carey Price ranked #49 because of how he played two years ago as opposed to last year.

496th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Eeli Tolvanen, NHL

Hi, I would like to pick Eeli Tolvanen but doesn't exist in my pool ? He was already draft ..please help me thanks

125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. NO LIMITATIONS ON HOW MANY TIMES THE COMMISSIONER CAN PAUSE DURING THE DRAFT

What is the purpose to only allowing 5 pauses by the commissioner during the draft???

This feature totally ruined our 12 man draft this year. People get disconnected or lag especially during peak drafting times nearing season start.

For a private draft with 12 friends, what is the purpose of this?

135th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Keeper draft research

Add a draft feature for keeper leagues.

Ability to remove players(keepers) from draft rank to allow for better research

186th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. For the pro league have a feature that shows how many people are in the league or fewer drafts. Too many leagues don't happen

Way too many times joining leagues and deleting them or getting cancelled because the pro leagues have a lot of drafts that never fill up, but you can't tell how many people are in it.

272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Draft Failure

Sign up for auto draft and get LIVE drafts every time,complete failure on yahoo part,and even after draft says draft was done NO ROSTERS appearing in my Team,again COMPLETE FAILURE.

496th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Schedule Flexibility

When you have a situation where a league can't get together for the draft until the Thursday (1 day into season), I don't think you need to make it so that the league can't start till October 16th; after week 1 is complete. Why not just start the scoring on the Friday for that league? Or alternatively just award the teams the points for their players that have already gone (ESPN had this figured out years ago). The 1.5 week delay is brutal.

346th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. For pro leagues, there is no statement on what happens if I'm the only team. BEFORE i join the draft. or how many teams must enter to make

For pro leagues, there is no statement on what happens if I'm the only team BEFORE i join the draft. or how many teams must enter to make the league happen.

496th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Find a way to fill leagues

I have signed up for (2) $50 entry fee leagues in the past two days, yet Yahoo! can't seem to fill a 12 person league?!? Find a way to fill leagues more efficiently, by offering to combine leagues for more or less money. Instead, I've had to put entry fees in and don't get them back for 5-7 days, and then only in my wallet and not on my card. There has to be a better process that this, either I put more money in in the hopes that a league 3 days before the season will fill, or I…

346th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Let us delete a team in a public league.

That team was deleted before the draft. I don't know what happened but the that team still exists and I'm stuck with it. Yahoo, please let us fix your mistakes. Or do it yourself.

496th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Accessing live draft League options to join, NOT MOCK DRAFTS!

Why is it so difficult to find potential live drafts to join on Yahoo fantasy hockey website, but mock drafts are so easy to find in the "DRAFT" drop down tab??? Seriously Yahoo, why not have an option on the DRAFT drop down menu that includes not only "Mock", but also "Live" REAL league drafts? All these hoops to jump through to find it, and only to find the option for "JOIN A LEAGUE" without being able to view their settings to see if it suits you.

Get on it already. Make it simple. ALL potential types of drafts should…

496th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. **YOU MUST ADD KEEPERS TO THE END OF YOUR ROOSTER IF DRAFT PICKS ARE TRADED

Please add a disclaimer that Yahoo is not smart enough to know when the first pick is being made.
    **YOU MUST ADD KEEPERS TO THE END OF YOUR ROOSTER IF DRAFT PICKS ARE TRADED
    14 man online draft just canceled…. FRIG
    Thanks yahoo for not correctly applying draft pick trades to my league’s draft ! A lot of pisted off people

346th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base