Yahoo AU Homepage

Yahoo AU Homepage

At Yahoo AU we are committed to making your daily habits more inspiring and entertaining which is why we have introduced a new Yahoo AU homepage that is slicker, more modern and more intuitive than ever.

The new Yahoo AU homepage is available on your desktop, tablet or smartphone device.

To find out more about the new features check out the video in our blog and let us know what you think on this forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. By STOPPING The advertising pop-ups, drop-downs and sliders

If you want us to keep using Yahoo then get rid of the advertising pop-ups, drop-downs and sliders, Your trying to type in what your looking for and you got to remove the b... adds. and you got to re type what your looking for, I've had it with yahoo
    Thanks a lot yahoo 90% of people are complaining its about time you took note Ya. thanks ****

142nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New webpage = MORE intrusive advertising!

I believe the only reason you changed a perfectly functional and helpful web page is so you can inflict even more intrusive advertising. Go back the previous web page design quickly or I'm out of here, I don't need this unhelpful, hard to utilise VERY poor design!

8th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please add "BLOCK SENDER" to email filter options.

Please include a "Block Sender" option to the filters in Yahoo Mail. I receive so many emails from people that I do not know nor have any interest in whatsoever.

It is frustrating and time consuming to apply the filter "sent to trash". I just do not want these to come into my account in the first place.

422nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix the homepage it's been **** now for the third day on the trot

Once again fix the HOMEPAGE before I go elsewhere, this is the third day

675th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 16th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. My email is supposed to be private, Yahoo you have gone too far shoving ads in my PRIVATE email box, will be contacting ombudsman on Monday

How dare you invade my PRIVATE email box with your ads, I will be contacting the Communications and Media Authority tomorrow.
    This will want to be rectified immediately, I will be changing my email account and homepage, Yahoo is just pushing SPAM. HOW DARE YOU, You have a hide!

31st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. the new homepage is too confusing and not user friendly

the new homepage is too confusing and not user friendly.yahoo should be making things similar not more difficult

42nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 53rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. BRING BACK THE OLD HOMEPAGE

this new one is so annoying i cant find anything im interested in like i could in the old homepage!!

74th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. It's terrible! I will be changing my homepage.

It's terrible change it back

126th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. My account: lavashecouture@yahoo.com.au was hacked last week and spam mails were sent to my contacts. The hackers deleted all my contacts.

My email account, lavashecouture@yahoo.com.au was viciously hacked last week and spam mails were sent to my contacts and then all contacts are deleted. Ive changed passwords three times since then but now I cant access the account at all. I want to close the account so that my contact and information cannot be used. I thought Yahoo was good at protecting our privacy from hackers. Thank you

397th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. BRING BACK THE OLD homepage

BRING BACK THE OLD HOMEPAGE , THAT'S HOW YOU IMPROVE YAHOO7 HOMEPAGE.

THIS ONE HAS NEWS THAT GOES ON FOR ENTERNITY, BUT YOUR TOO IGNORANT AND MONEY HUNGRY TO GIVE A ****, MONEY HUNGRY AS IN ADS ON EVERY ******* PAGE YOU OPEN , EVEN SCROLLING ADS, HEADER ADS , ADS IN MAIL , ADS ON THE SIDE IN MAIL .
    HAS WEATHER THAT SAY " F " FOR AUSSIE WEATHER , WE HAVENT HAD THE " F " IN YEARS BUT YOUR TOO ******* IGNORANT TO KNOW THAT.

I'VE PUT COMPLAINTS TO YOU , WITH CONSUMER AFFAIRS, OMBUDSMAN, CHANNEL…

675th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I hate your new homepage - you can improve by going back to the old one. I find myself going to ninemsn now!

I hate your new homepage - you can improve by going back to the old one. I find myself going to ninemsn now!

397th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How can we improve the Yahoo7 homepage? PLEASE LEAVE IT ALONE.

How can we improve the Yahoo7 homepage? PLEASE LEAVE IT ALONE.

257th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Yahoo HomePage was perfect the way it was, bring it back!

Everyday i used to enjoy reading articles provided by Yahoo webpage (homepage)

The new and updated version of yahoo is horrible, please bring the old version back, there was nothing wrong it and there was absolutely no reason to change it. The version is unattractive and is drawing me away from the website (and lets not forget prompting me to leave feedback)

With lots of kind regards

Nick

422nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Put the currency converter back on the Finance Home page, oh and change the main homepage back....I have now lost my daily news!

Put the currency converter back on the Finance Home Page and change the main Homepage back. I have now lost my daily news and refuse to keep the homepage open because it is too cluttered and busy and full of rubbish

348th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. How you can improve the Yahoo7 homepage? Easy - put it back as it was

The website has terrible colours, it's cluttered. The email now has advertisements. If it ain't broken, don't fix it !!!

675th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Plus7  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. SACK THE PERSON WHO DECIDED TO MESS WITH THE ORIGINAL HOMEPAGE!!!

The Old Homepage was perfectly fine. Go back to it. I'm not against change, but this is ridiculous! I'm not interested in the junk you have decided to put in there. This is definitely a retrograde step! Listen to your users.

675th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I found how to get rid of Ads in email box, please read below

Go to http://winhelp2002.mvps.org/hosts.htm and follow instructions.
    This will also block a lot of the banner ads and other ads. Good luck

2652nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. How can we improve the Yahoo7 homepage? Simple. GO BACK TO HOW IT USED TO BE BEFORE THIS NEW **** CAME UP

How can we improve the Yahoo7 homepage? Simple. GO BACK TO HOW IT USED TO BE BEFORE THIS NEW **** CAME UP

573rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base