Singapore Homepage
The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
1265 results found
-
email has been misused by somebody
Hi,
I have received a email which sent from my yahoo email address at chyeling06@yahoo.com.sg BUT I did not sent out the following message at all, please help to check what has happened. Somebody has used my email to send out the following link to about 5-6 persons of my personal contact. Pls help to check urgently.
Hi,
I have received a email which sent from my yahoo email address at chyeling06@yahoo.com.sg BUT I did not sent out the following message at all, please help to check what has happened. Somebody has used my email to send out the following…
321st ranked -
321st ranked
-
i have follow the instruction to use safe password but still hacked.
It keep send email to my contact list and i'm unable to delete my contact list to prevent this. It keep showing msg that something unexpected happened and that I should contact cust care...but how can I contact you guys???? it's only online solution and no direct email to you
321st ranked -
321st ranked
-
55th ranked
- Don't see your idea?