Singapore Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. The recent change with so many advertisement are so irritating. Too much moving adverts and pop-ups which can be reduced.

The recent change with so many advertisement are so irritating. Too much moving adverts and pop-ups which can be reduced.

99th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The new Yahoo mail is really a pain!

The new Yahoo mail is really a pain to use. It group all the email with the same subject together and when you reply, you can only reply to the email on the last mail. If I forward the mail to someone, it get group together and I can no longer reply to the email list on the original email. Please fix this and many other issues with this new mail. Next time, before Yahoo decided to launch something new, please consider getting some users to help you test it out. The developer & tester in Yahoo apparently do not…

61st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Email format

Please note that your latest email system is causing so much confusion that it prevents proper housekeeping and lead to people abandoning their mails in the account instead of diligently housekeeping their mails. It results in wastage of storage servers (as happened in Gmail) at your end. For the sake of users and yourself, please return us the old format of sorting my senders subjects date etc... to facilitate our housekeeping and sorting.

61st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hi. I am very confused on the new email format as I am unable to follow-up with the massive emails from different senders on subject.

Hi. I am very confused on the new email format as I am unable to follow-up with the massive emails from different senders on same subject. Please help. Thanks.
    Eddie

61st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 61st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please stop auto-play of your embedded yahoo TV on mobile data. If you do not disable that, I will have to stop visiting your site ty.

It wastes bandwidth, and some of the content is idiotic. But the worst part is it can be seen while scrolling the news feed at the top so it can't be ignored

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Need verification from Yahoo mail

Did Yahoo send out email asking member to update account or else user will not able to send and receive emails which lead to permanent deactivation of account?
    Please confirm before I proceed to carry out as per instruction.

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 167th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. For goodness sakes cut down on your ads and especially those video ones. They are eating up users data plan you bozos!

For goodness sakes cut down on your ads and especially those video ones. They are eating up users data plan you bozos!

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. "continue reading" does not work.

"continue reading" cannot work

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. What's with all the viu ads??? stop this nonsense. those are all clickbaits and we're not interested. are they paing you for this???

stop all the bull s h i t viu posts. those are not even sponsored. are they paying you to promote??? is this some under table thing?? They are not using the gemini platform. why are you advertising for hem??

99th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Video VIU

Since yahoo introduce video using VIU it has been different to view on mobile devices.
    what a useless VIU video application.

99th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 99th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. No Coverage on Thaipusam?

Its sad to see that the singapore Page has failed to cover an event such as Thaipusam.

99th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The Page Says "Yahoo! Philippines" But Singaporean Flag Is Shown

The Philippines is not Singapore, and vice versa.

Why display a Singaporean flag on the home page of Yahoo! Philippines (at the upper right hand corner)?

Why not display the Philippine flag?

I repeat: The Philippines is not Singapore; please remove the Singaporean flag displayed on the upper right hand corner of the Yahoo! Philippines home page, and please replace it with the appropriate flag: the Philippine flag.

Thanks, and I hope for a prompt and favourable action regarding this matter.

99th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Yahoo allowed Scammer to advertise scam product. LightStrike360 advertisment was a scam product. Yahoo should be responsible for it.

LightStrike360 is a scam product and a scam site and Yahoo allow this scammer to advertise it.
    Since so many people go online to Yahoo to many online purchase, Yahoo should be responsible to check if the site and product is a scam. Else, Yahoo should make damage payment to people that get scam via it site.

99th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stupid yahoo and irritating having pop ads or moving page when typing comments cause accidental tap and all your comments gone.

Stupid yahoo and irritating having pop ads or moving page when typing comments cause accidental tap and all your comments gone.

99th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. yahoo email system is by far the most user unfriendly system I have encountered. Everytime I used the email, I wan to vomit blood.

Yahoo email system is by far the most user unfriendly system I have encountered . Every time I used yr email, I want to vomit blood. Whoever is responsible for changing the old version to thisnew one several years back should be fire.

99th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. can Yahoo reduce the number of pinay or pinoy staff so they don't flood Yahoo Singapore with useless philippines news

can Yahoo reduce the number of pinay or pinoy staff so they don't flood Yahoo Singapore with useless philippines news

99th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base