Singapore Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Sites That Scam People Money, why(yahoo) is promoting them in yahoo websites

Sites That Scam People Money, why(yahoo) is promoting them in yahoo websites.

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    21 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hi Yahoo, what happened to the slideshow of news reports for the day? I don't know where to click now, i only see a few featured top stories

Hi Yahoo, what happened to the slideshow of news reports for the day? I don't know where to click now, i only see a few featured top stories... and then i have to click refresh to see other stories! Huh?

27th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yahoo.com is becoming heavy. Compared to other sites, Yahoo loads slower.

Yahoo.com is becoming heavy. Compared to other sites, Yahoo loads slower.

Yeah, it is given Internet connection in the Philippines is of poor rating/connection, but while other sites load fast (or OK), Yahoo seems to be coughing up page contents; it sometimes cant even display its page's images. At Internet speed of ~2 MBPS, Yahoo still lags.

Additional details for your perusal: my PC specs: Core i5 2.4 GHZ.

You can do better Yahoo. :-)

36th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I'm Disgusted with Yahoo, WTF have you done dumping Yahoo Philippines... Idiots..

Absulute Morons..Stick your Yahoo Singapore up your back side.

36th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 36th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 50th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Totally Wrong!! Disrepectful to Yvonne & Alex by posting Alex & his ex-wife picture.

Yahoo news title "Yvonne Lim and Alex Tien to tie knot on May 23."
    The photo was uploaded was Alex and his ex-wife, not Singapore Yvonne Lim. Its been 4 days since readers commented on it but nothing have been done. I feel Yahoo newsroom should not make this type of silly mistake, even did so, should have the intergrity to retify/ update immediately. Appreciate you can retify photo today. Thank You.

88th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. too many Philippines Star news.

too many Philippines Star news. Easily count 30% on Philippines news.
    Seem like I this is not Yahoo SG site.
    Not worth to visit Yahoo SG site anymore for news, is waste of our time.
    I have moved to BBC news instead of complaining. Found BBC news more info then Yahoo SG(30% Philippines news).

88th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. YOU ARE SPREADING LIES BY MEDDLING WITH ORU INTERNAL AFFAIRS REPORTING UNFOUNDED ALLEGATIONS BY THOSE POLITICAL LOSERS!

YOU ARE SPREADING LIES BY MEDDLING WITH ORU INTERNAL AFFAIRS REPORTING UNFOUNDED ALLEGATIONS BY THOSE POLITICAL LOSERS!

88th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Majoirty of the news extract from YAHOO. VERY DISAPPOINTED

Majoirty of the news extract from YAHOO instead reporter goto the ground and search for local news. YAHOO SG reporter should look at YAHOO TW n YAHOO SG how they obtain the news. Alot of users read those news and get a shock that article posted by unknow blogger. Those article keep on hightlight " SINGAPOREAN" ugle side or provide inaccurate fact.
    IF YAHOO SG want to create a news than they should start look into it.

94th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. My Yahoo has been hacked. Already changed my PW but ALL my emails are GONE!

My Yahoo email has been hacked! Yahoo advised me to changed my password but all my emails from INBOX and SENT items are GONE!
    Can you still retrieve it back?

94th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Poor editorial work

In the article (MAS jet couldn't have flown over our airspace, says India’s military) there is a sentence with a missing verb 'said'.

'Najib also the plane would have diverted into "two possible corridors or arcs"'.

In the following quoted sentence the words 'do you' after 'Why' should have been added to make the sentence grammatically correct.

"Why also forget the robust air defence networks of countries like Pakistan...."

94th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. No Coverage on Thaipusam?

Its sad to see that the singapore Page has failed to cover an event such as Thaipusam.

94th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please revert back to old yahoo. Hate this new page and image

Revert back, dont change for the change. You are getting from good to BAD.

94th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Stop defaulting me back to useless sg.yahoo.com whenever I try to access yahoo.com (USA)!!!

I've tried typing yahoo.com directly into my browser...no luck...back to Singapore local rubbish.
    I've tried defaulting my browser home page to yahoo.com...no luck...back to Singapore local rubbish
    I've tried clicking the FLAG icon on the top right hand corner, then clicking YAHOO.COM (USA) link and once again it defaults back to the local sg.yahoo.com home page. STOP IT NOW!!!

94th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. can Yahoo reduce the number of pinay or pinoy staff so they don't flood Yahoo Singapore with useless philippines news

can Yahoo reduce the number of pinay or pinoy staff so they don't flood Yahoo Singapore with useless philippines news

94th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 94th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 94th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. number 1. I live in forestville, ny, USA. Why am i not able to download a version of yahoo which I can actually use not yahoo singapore

Let me download something I can use not yahoo singapore. I need a response or I will delete everything yahoo--tony G.

94th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Good day I want to ask if theres any way to fix the problem about redirecting of yahoo philippines to yahoo singapore? Please fix this.

We need current news and trends in our country. Yahoo do something on it. Please. Im begging you.

154th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base