US Weather

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. FIX THE PROBLEMS.............

Used to have about 8-10 weather locations.....now, only current location! ALSO, when I click on "SEE MORE" and it goes to the 2nd page, the time is about 5 hours ahead of current time........
    IS YOUR TECH STAFF ALL GONE ON VACATION?????

65th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. scattered thunderstorms

The iOS app often shows scattered thunderstorms while the website shows scattered showers. The website is right, the app not. This bug in the app has been for years now and it does not seem to get fixed.

65th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why am I seeing weather for another town and why don't I see the $ value in my funds portfolio anymore

Why am I seeing weather for another town and why don't I see the $ value in my funds portfolio anymore

65th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 65th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When providing details for Kirkwood MO 63122, you show a more precise location of Woodhine Heights. It is actually Woodbine Heights.

Mis-spelling of neighborhood location; Woodhine Heights, Kirkwood MO 63122 should be Woodbine Heights, Kirkwood MO 63122

65th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 65th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I live on the Gold Coast in Australia. See below.

Hello

Please see below:

My query had nothing to do with my Account which is fine. It is about the Yahoo Weather page.

On Wednesday, 5 September 2018, 10:22:56 am AEST, Yahoo Customer Care <customercare@cc.yahoo-inc.com> wrote:

Hello Brian,

Thank you for contacting Yahoo Customer Care. I'm sorry for the inconvenience
    Based on the information you've provided, we haven't been able to pinpoint the cause of this situation. To better assist you, we need some additional information.

Please reply with the following:

Please describe the exact situation you are encountering.
    Temperatures are consistently 2/3 deg C BELOW the BOM…

65th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I live in Livonia and I want thee weather for Livonia, MI NOT some other city miles and miles away. PLEASE just give me the weather for MY

This has gone on for many months. Isn't there one person on your payroll that can fix and get it right. Weather is very different in different areas of a state. Just give the people the right weather for their are so they know whether they need an umbrella or sunglasses. If they should dress their kids for a snowstorm or a tropical storm. Get it right. I even deleted the app for a few week in hopes it would get fix but no such luck,

65th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Your weather forecast often shows a cloud symbol with rain, even though the hourly forecast shows sunny and no rain...inconsistent display.

Yahoo weather forecast often shows a cloud symbol with rain, even though the hourly forecast shows sunny and no rain...inconsistent display.

89th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I live in Little Canada, MN but Cedar MN always come up in the weather. I can't delete it How do I fix it.

I don't have an idea I have the same problem with the wrong city coming up on the weather and can't change it of delete it.

89th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Are you surprised nobody uses this pile of rubbish any more? You can't even detect location. Utter garbage website

Make it detect location properly. A 5 year olds site can do it but you are incapable of doing anything right

89th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Mistake

Hi

The weather degree you your site shows now (2 c) is dramatically different from what really we feel here in Tehran! and other web sites show.

respects,
    M Talebi

89th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please add weather reports for the island of Guam. I have family there and would like to see what their weather is. Thank you.

Please add weather reports for the island of Guam. I have family there and would like to monitor their weather. Thank you.

89th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Your yahoo weather on your Apple tv isn't showing warnings on the yahoo weather & a idea.

Yahoo weather on the apple Vizio tv is not showing the weather warnings. It would be nice to see that showing on their weather apps since it is from "The Weather Channel" that the weather is coming from. Also I like it if I can place a local channel I like on the app from my area. My area has the local channels as our weather updates is WAAY 31, WAFF 48, and WHNT19. Just a notice on one of your apps and some ideas. Thanks for reading.

94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. You have your days wrong!!! Today is Sunday but you show it as Monday with the correct for Sunday. How stupid!

You have your days wrong!!!! How hard is it to put the right days for the weather. You have Sundays weather but show it as Monday. Doesn't anybody there check the website during the day?? How stupid.

94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Your weather reporting of So. America is horrible: Always 20 degrees cooler according to you than it is. I live here. I know.

Obviously you need to improve your sources. I have noticed this about your site for years. It's fake news as it stands now.

94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. For the 4x2 widget, make better use of all of the space!

For the 4x2 weather widget, make better use of all of the space. At the top center, the place and time are absolutely miniscule. It would be much better design-wise, not to mention much more helpful, to be able to clearly see what time it is by having the font size greatly increased. Right now it is miniscule, and there's no reason, you have enough space and the way it is now looks silly!

94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. i use weather on my desktop it shows broome ny it should show elmira ny i try to correct it and it always goes back to broome ny

please correct this mistaken location i want elmira new york to be the location that is displayed please get this corrected

94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Find out who in Sunnyvale CA hacked into my weather you idiots.

Every week there is a new issue with Yahoo, where something that used to work and be a convenience is now shyte, jimmied into obsolescence and malfunction by your deranged and inempt engineers. Sunnyvale indeed, and now I get word from Farcebook that someone in (you guessed it) Sunnyvale is hacking into my farcebook account. You folks really just keep on failing dramatically.

94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base