My Yahoo

Nov 2020 Update: We're actively working on the My Yahoo page so you might notice a few new changes. Please let us know if you have any feedback!

-- // --

Welcome to My.Yahoo.com feedback forum! We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to My Yahoo.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Always a "new" email from Yahoo! after I clear my inbox

After I clear my Yahoo! Mail inbox (deleting or moving items to other folders) and refresh the MyYahoo! homepage there is ALWAYS a new email from Yahoo!, typically offering an email protection service plan, that appears as the ONLY item in my inbox. This seems to be intentional on your part, that I will pay more attention to a single email in my inbox. For the record, I now always delete that email without looking at it any further,

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. You bassturds can laugh all you want about the stolen election but YOU KNOW IT WAS STOLEN !!!!

You bassturds can laugh all you want about the stolen election but YOU KNOW IT WAS STOLEN !!!! And your efforts to lie will not go unpunished....

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Trouble with yahoo log in and consider join Google

Recently I have spend about 30 minutes to log in my account,my computer time at Toronto public library only 60 minutes.If if happen often again,may be I should join many of my friends by open a Gmail account.Good luck.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. comments

Mon, Jul 5 at 9:55 AM

"Your reply on Sha'Carri Richardson 'glad' she's not 'perfect', thanks supporters after suspension has been rejected as we found similar content to be offensive to other community members"

Your reply on Sha'Carri Richardson 'glad' she's not 'perfect', thanks supporters after suspension has been rejected as it contains content that is in breach of our community guidelines.

Posted 7/5/2021, 7:24

Sha Nah-Nah, na! The name of a rock and roll band formed in 1969 and still traveling around today. You disqualified my reply to someone else as it contained this name and only this name.…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Account Access Issues

Hi. My father remembers his password, however he forgets and cant access his recovery/alternate email which yahoo mail sends a verification code. Support has not been helpful, and there is no phone support for Canada, for some strange reason we are a ghost nation. I digress. Is there some way to access his account ? Please help. Thank you

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Propaganda

Your bias news reporting is so obvious. No matter how you try to spin it, giving only one side the issue is journalistic malpractice. Half this country knows your game. The other half are just sheeple. Your credibility has tanked and many of us won't click past the headline. Wondering if your advertisers are noticing

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Security Code for log in?

I was attempting to log into Yahoo mail and I received a message to enter a security code that was sent to my e-mail address to complete the log in process. This doesn't make sense. How can I find the access code in my e-mail when I haven't completed the log in process. Was this legit or could it be some kind of phishing scam? This has never happened before and it sounds phishey!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Pare d

Anuncio de todo tipo de produto Anti virus e outros

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Yahoo is filtering FOX news feed with fluff stories like: grilling, sports, etc - while others carry news

Example June 6th 2021, 7:30 pm

Fox news feed -- 3 baseball stories !!!! Typical

US news/analysis feed - has 2 stock market and 1 political story about Joe Manchine vote.

Yahoo news feed -- Hawaii police shooting and no protests, Progressive agenda in congress & Biden DOJ gag order.

CNN feed: has 3 stories on prison release, wrong defendant. etc.

NPR feed: Nevada law against racial mascots, Meghan & Harry 2nd child and shooting in Miami

News Suppression by Omission !!!!!!
    What liberal at Yahoo makes those decisions

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. By and large, Yayhoo is a typical 'news source' for the misguided left.

Yayhoo must be scared-shitless, because it won't allow any more 'commenting' on articles anymore ! Especially, to that moron who runs 'sculldroggery.' My advice: Go elsewhere for real news.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Editorial content in general. Too Biased.

Still trying to keep Jan 6th alive for the democratic party. This was nowhere near as bad as when the WW1 vets marched on DC for their payments during the depression.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. May 18 2021

Get The Fat Fascist Failure TRUMP off the page EVERY ******* DAY. He is a TREASONOUS POS

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. OXY WS missing from Financial

Last year in July Occidental Petroleum Corporation issued warrants to common shareholders that are listed and traded separately on NYSE as "Oxy WS." Yahoo Financial does not have it listed, so it cannot be added to the Portfolio. Please have this corrected. Thanks,

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. well after 20+ years you have finally screwed up

just shut down. you people have screwed up everything about yahoo and now you want to censor comments when you even allow them. well i have had my fill. ********* go censor this losers. deleting all of yahoo, waste of time and broadband.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Horrible!

Yahoo is the worst. I can’t even log in to my email on my laptop because you have screwed it up big time. Comcast here I come.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. The previous versiion of YAHOO Contacts was a easy to use and one could print off a individual listing. the current Contact listONTats , sE

go back to tie previous way the CONTACTS listing were displayed and worked. We could print off a Individual group listing then forward to the members on that particular listing, IE: Bridge or Golf Groups.
    Now you can not??? A bad change, go back to the previous Yahoo contact lisitings.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Feed back

when are you liberal cowards going to allow opposing comments again?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 33 34
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base