My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. STOP BEING SO ANTI-TRUMP!

FAKE NEWS = LOUSY AMERICAN NON-PATRIOTS.

109th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 39th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    24 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. for the American people.

You don't want feedback, you are so anti Trump. it's pathetic. He has done more for the American people. in 18 months, than Obama did in 8 years.

59th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Let me block opinions and read real "news"

instead of shoving leftist opinions in our faces, why not let the user decide which "news" feeds to read, that way I can block all Huff Po produced garbage and Yahoo produced garbage. That way we can choose real "news" articles, and not have to read hate filled opinion articles all day.

571st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I stopped reading ANY of your heavily liberal biased ads. Will soon change to another choice for my home page and search engine.

I stopped reading ANY of your heavily liberal biased ads. Will soon change to another choice for my home page and search engine.

73rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Provide REAL CUSTOMER SERIVCE! Provide an avenue for feedback to an actual person who can do something to fix the probelms.

Provide REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE by providing an avenue for getting feedback to a real person who can actually fix problems. So far, I am less than impressed. Yahoo has never been great on customer service but they usually provided a decent enough product. Verizon has been just as bad in the CS dept. which is why I've never used them. It seems the combination is 3x worse.

112th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Give us an option for having just News on MyYahoo and to eliminate all the political and celebrity gossip.

MyYahoo is not customizable enough to contain the content WE want, like unbiased news and events without the garbage of the day.

195th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. FIRE all of your sumb @ss liberal writters

Fire them ALL. They are all liars and terrible writters.

415th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Quit running articles that I can't read!!!!!!!

If the NY times requires a fee to read an article , what the **** is it doing on yahoo? I was never asked if I wanted to put up with your ******** changes and I **** sure don't want the NY Times! Get rid of it !

543rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Trump Bashing Yahoo

Another Trump bashing main headline that amounts to NOTHING ... but for Yahoo, it's "top story" ... flaming liberal trash !!!!

117th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 61st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    26 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Hey Yahoo,,,,,,,, Quit BAITING people to read news stories by only putting the first FEW words in the headline!!!! **** THAT!!!! Example :

Example: "TV newswoman fires". That was the headline. ********!!!! The story then reads, "TV newswoman fires back at internet troll." F-ING FAKE NEWS!!!!! Just like Trump said!! Quit being the warehouse/clearinghouse of fake news!!!!!!!

926th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 571st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Quit being politically biased. Not everyone who uses this service is unAmerican and anti-Trump as the entire Yahoo staff seems to be.

Quit being politically biased. Not everyone who uses this service is unAmerican and anti-Trump as the entire Yahoo staff seems to be.

415th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Physhing

Due to EU regulations, UserVoice is now required to have consent to store your personal information. Since you have previously given feedback on yahoo.uservoice.com, we need your consent to continue storing your email address, name, and IP address.

To prevent your feedback profile from being deleted from yahoo.uservoice.com, click "Keep my feedback profile" below.

Keep my feedback profile
    This information and any feedback you have provided may be used to inform product decisions and to notify you about product updates. You can opt-out at any time.

If you don’t want to keep your feedback profile on yahoo.uservoice.com, you don’t have…

926th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Here's a novel idea.

Here's a novel idea, How about every once in a while say something positive about President Trump or any Republican for that matter. Yahoo News is as bad as it gets when it comes to Bias !!!!

571st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Stop objectifying women. There are so many stories about beautiful women. It is denigrating. Stop it.

Stop objectifying women. Your pages are filled with stories about so called "beautiful women." who are showing off their bodies. In this day and age I am shocked that you continue to denigrate all other women, by posting these stories about women, and showing photos of women in compromising situations. Please stop this disgraceful practice. Not only You are denigrating all other women. You also do it in your sponsored pages which show the "ten most beautiful wives of football players. This is cheap and shameful, and in this day and age, a powerful tool like Yahoo should know better.

926th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Try to be "fair and balanced" with your news. It's way too obvious!

Try to be "fair and balanced" with your news. It's way too obvious!

926th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Stop spreading lies and innuendos and actually report facts rather than other people's opinions of which they have no knowledge.

My idea is you grow some pride and stand up to the fascist liars and cheats from the left, start doing right by your readers. Because right now, there are many of us who refer to Yahoo as the Donkey's Behind Canal, due to the moronic and inane publishing's that Yahoo lets run on their feed. And stop posting the same story for days at a time in hopes of some bleeding heart. ie: Greta - you know Soros's Wooden Brain Puppet. Here is a fact for Yahoo on that one. Check to see what Soros's purchased for her family,…

726th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. try telling the truth when telling the news because yahoo is becoming a very liberal lying platform

try telling the truth not blatant liberal lies on all your news reports

113th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base