My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Help us make My Yahoo better by giving us feedback.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Thank you for your opening and predictable new feed bashing Trump EVERYDAY -

it just hardens my resolve and those of most conservative of your prejudicial bias in news feeds - Yahoo is a liberal propaganda machine and confirming it daily only makes you so much less efficient - please keep up the prejudice it hurts your cause more than anything I could say - BRAVO

65th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    7 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Quit being so **** liberal!!! Try just reporting the new!!!!

Quit being so **** liberal!!! Try just reporting the news!!!!

91st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. for the American people.

You don't want feedback, you are so anti Trump. it's pathetic. He has done more for the American people. in 18 months, than Obama did in 8 years.

175th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I want UNBIASED news, I don't want you to be pro Trump or anti Trump, just UNBIASED.

I want UNBIASED news, I don't want you to be pro Trump or anti Trump, just truth without a far left liberal narrative.

125th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please stop all the biased liberal "news" stories! Trump is the greatest president ever. The "news" stories should reflect that fact.

Please stop all the biased liberal "news" stories! Trump is the greatest president ever. The "news" stories should reflect that fact.

248th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. EVERY day you bash the president ... liberal news trash of a network !!

EVERY day you bash the president ... liberal news trash of a network !!

175th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. try telling the truth when telling the news because yahoo is becoming a very liberal lying platform

try telling the truth not blatant liberal lies on all your news reports

334th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I stopped reading ANY of your heavily liberal biased ads. Will soon change to another choice for my home page and search engine.

I stopped reading ANY of your heavily liberal biased ads. Will soon change to another choice for my home page and search engine.

248th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. You are selecting news stories that fit your left wing political agenda. Be fair. Be objective. Show both sides.

Make sure you have 50/50 democrat republican journalists on your staff. That's fair and balanced. Do it. You are going to be losing readers faster than ever after the November election. You want to stay in business don't you? Oh, Sorry. Big business is bad.

248th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Yahoo has no credibility when it continues to POST old News as the lastest News Story. Check out the breaking news story on Carrier - 12/1/

Delete obsolete NEWS stories from 2012 such as your "Latest News and Headlines" Trump's visit to Carrier on 12/1/12

Have some pride and give us something current, not 23 months old.

287th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. News format

Under the "News" format you have turned in into people gossip column. To me that is not the news I expect, I want to hear about science, history, current events, technology, and a little about people. Of the eleven postings on "News" all eleven were about people. Yesterday it was about the size of someone's bikini, the shape of their legs, the $250,000 plastic surgery, etc.. It seems that many of the articles are fringing on peddling the human body and the ways to expose themselves. I have been with Yahoo for over 20 years, and I think it is…

527th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. News format

Under the "News" format you have turned in into people gossip column. To me that is not the news I expect, I want to hear about science, history, current events, technology, and a little about people. Of the eleven postings on "News" all eleven were about people. Yesterday it was about the size of someone's bikini, the shape of their legs, the $250,000 plastic surgery, etc.. It seems that many of the articles are fringing on peddling the human body and the ways to expose themselves. I have been with Yahoo for over 20 years, and I think it is…

527th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Subtle liberal bias is becoming blatant

/choice of subtitles on top five postings on home page choices are becoming more and more blatantly liberal. Enough already.

334th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Why Can't I Comment On News Stories?

Why Can't I Comment On News Stories?
    I have an account with comments still there, but unable to post comments anymore. I have wrote Yahoo about this twice, but no reply. One time, it said I would receive an email shortly, but it never happened. With New/Improved Yahoo, I cannot find where to go for help, so I send Feedback at various Yahoo links and hope for help.

321st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 334th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. is Yahoo a product of ABC or CNN or just the liberal press in general ?

is Yahoo a product of ABC or CNN or just the liberal press in general ?

248th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 218th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. READ YOUR COMMENTS SECTION

Read your feedback and fix something,anything.

321st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. info bias

The overwhelming liberal bias in your reporting, has gradually turned me away from yahoo news from primary reading, to just occasionally.

163rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 527th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base