My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Resentment

I think it is wrong of you to enforce listening to an ad on my home screen. I don't like it and all its going to effect is resentment which in the end will cause negative effects on the product and your site. Take it off or I will start looking for another home page. There are to many options for people out there for this kind of tactic.

817th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dear Yahoo, would you consider changing your algorithm used for the add or manage accounts screen.

Dear Yahoo, would you consider changing your algorithm used for the add or manage accounts screen. Right now it places the last used account at the bottom of the selection screen ( I guess assuming that you're more likely to want to access accounts you haven't yet accessed yet). Well as it turns out those accounts are the ones I'm least likely to want to access. And the one at the bottom is my secondary account that I need to access most frequently (other than my primary account). My accounts have more of a priority ranking rather than them all…

845th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. No more liberal bias news

How about non-bias news feeds. Pro conservative would be a fair and decent change.

845th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. What happened to the contact list functions?

The contact list function was a very important part of our organization's use of Yahoo. It was easy to add or delete a contact from a list. It was easy to view which lists a contact was linked to from the contact card. All of this is now gone. If these functions are not reinstated, we will have to take our business elsewhere. We must have a robust contact list ability.

442nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. banner ****

END THE BANNER OR END YOUR CUSTOMERS

249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I strongly suggest you return the option availing the use various types of stationary & emjoi's when composing an e-mails.

I often compose e-mails utilizing yahoo's stationary and emoji options, notifying former and current staff members, of staff illnesses and deaths. These people depend on my e-mails and I like being able to 'dress' the e-mails with different stationary, depending on the occasion. What happened to this fine feature.

817th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Fox Sports and Fox Business

Fox Sports and Fox Business are glaringly omitted as content choices...add them please.

845th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Can't add content to my yahoo home page

Can't add content to my yahoo home page

268th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Re-enable search filters

As the title says. Back when Yahoo! search worked, we could add + or - to a term to ensure that term had to be present (+) or absent (-). This is not a coincidence. My search for "+qt +textbox -python" shows how to use qt, but not textboxes, on Python.

845th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. You can not bring pictures etc to any part of the e/mail ,,, You can not pick the size of your lettering etc etc , This is why every one is

Bring pictures that you have all ready downloaded enabling them to go to e/mail and not have to be in a J PEG or PDF or what ever other You can not even pick the size of your lettering in the e/mail ..
    NO ONE CAN READ THAT SIZE ....

670th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Discontinue using "News" sources that have paywalls.

Really stupid to have your users click on a news link and be taken to a paywall site. I will never be held ******* and pay a fee to use new sources. If this continues I'll revert to the "old-days" when I received news by listening to the radio.

These news feeds need to find a better way to fund their organizations.

845th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 670th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sync social media

I think it would be nice to be able to sync social media to yahoo contacts.

845th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Kardashian Filter

Dear Yahoo,
    Can you please incorporate a "Kardashian Filter" as an option for news feeds. I AM SICK AND TIRED of seeing half of the stories in my news relating to this degenerate family. The only reason I click on one is to leave a comment to mock them.

124th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Return to classes on writing for inclusion in my page.

Return to classes on writing for inclusion in my page. They were informative and helpful.

845th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Common sense email deletion

The SPAM folder contains messages that Yahoo considers to be not important, or needed, Yet when you go to delete them it asks if we are sure. The INBOX contains messages that Yahoo considers valid, needed, yet when we hit delete it just deletes them. This has always seemed backwards to me.

845th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. WHY doesn't Yahoo cover NCAA baseball???

Cover NCAA Baseball - like other college sports!!!

845th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Stupid message each time I log on asking if I want to make my Home Page Yahoo which I have to click each time NO! What a hassle!

I want my Home Page to be My Yahoo but each time I log on there is a message at the top asking if I want to make my home page YAHOO. It gets annoying to have to click No Thanks each time. Is there a way keep that message from popping up? Yahoo should be able to honor it's own pages. As it is now when I leave mail I have to close and reopen the browser to get back to My Yahoo. There is no selection on the YAHOO page to do so. That is annoying as well.

845th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Portfolio & other visited links don't change color

Links in My Yahoo aren't changing color once I've clicked on them, so it makes it difficult to review which articles I've already read.

845th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow email addy to be added to your contacts!!!!!

Join the modern times and ally all email addy to be added to our contact list...HOW DUMB!!

845th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base