My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 158th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. COMMENTS

Give us back our comments!

306th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Rstore "comments" to news stories, so we can respond and have a voice to biased often untrue stories!

Restore "comments" to news articles, so we can respond and have a voice reg. biased untrue articles!

306th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. complete your survey and return to allowing comments .

Complete you comment survey and return to allowing readers to comment on your news articles,

326th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. please create a setting or filter so I can stop seeing all you anti-Trump stories and liberal propaganda.

please create a setting or filter so I can stop seeing all you anti-Trump stories and liberal propaganda.

493rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Return of Comments?

When will the comments return to Yahoo articles? Here, let me guess...November 4, the day after the election.

543rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 624th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Turn comments on

Turn comments back on,if you dont I might as well watch the news on TV

713th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Comments Section

I have changed my home page to a different news site that still has a forum section. I'll check back every so often to see if Yahoo ever figures out who they want to be.

624th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 449th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Comment suppression

Now that Yahoo has suppressed the voice of it's users, they are running absolutely rampant with fake articles. Since nobody can point out the outright lies in these articles through comments, Yahoo has become nothing more than a propaganda arm of the DNC, curating only the stories to paint their narrative. Silencing the voices of Americans will backfire on the enemy of the people...nothing can stop what is coming Yahoo...nothing.

713th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Yahoo can't handle the truth.

Where is the comments section?

994th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Factual Recent Activity

Recent Activity Show's this session is with Chrome, Microsoft.

There needs to be a clear difference on the Sessions being used. I do not use nor associate myself with Google or any of it's products, there for, I do not want it showing in my activity that I am using a google product for my sessions to access this.

I needs to show Avast Secure Browser, or if I'm using it, Microsoft Edge.

I believe these sessions state and play a major role in the security issue in this nation.
    Those making sure to state their specific products that they…

1570th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Latest news and Headlines are a WEEK old !!!! (6/6/20)

Hey Yahoo, why dont you change the heading over this column to "Yahoo is just plain lazy, so here is the same old news for you".

1241st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make it so that the Dow Jones Industrial ticker symbol provides the actual quote again

The Dow Jones Industrial ticker symbol in my Portfolio under Yahoo Finance no longer provides a quote and even when I click on the link, it does not appear until about 5 minutes.

1570th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Too many postponed games listed on NCAAF. Give the scores

Remove all the postponed NCAAF games and give the scores of the games actually played

1570th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. No more liberal bias news

How about non-bias news feeds. Pro conservative would be a fair and decent change.

158th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. How about real REPORTING! Not just opinion pieces. Possibly send them back to JOURNALISM school. Spelling and grammar is good.

I remember a time when you didn't know if a REPORTER was Republican or Democrat. When reporters presented ALL the facts and let the reader decide which side of the fence they would land. There was a time professional writers AND editors could spell; understand grammar fundamentals. Reports NEVER used the words "I" or "my" or "Mine" unless directly quoting. They would state "all information or facts are not available at the time of this report" . Do better. Stop printing pieces written by basement dwellers with an agenda.

1570th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Comments

Snowflakes are upset with one of my comments about comments but the fascists at Yahoo arent bright enough to tell me the comment that upset the snowflake,
    This is what they sent me,
    By creating and using your Yahoo! account, you agree to abide by Yahoo!'s Terms of Service (TOS). Pursuant to the TOS, Yahoo! reserves the right to terminate your account or otherwise prohibit use of your account in the event that, among other things, Yahoo! believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the TOS.

It has come to our attention that…

1570th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. this is nice bring back yahoo,,i always use Yahoo since it change apperance isnt nice anymore now thanks its back again

yahoo long times most beautiful and intersting site because it have allno need to go
    msn
    google just i stick stay to Yahoo on that time
    since it change yahoo is boring too less to see to read
    thank you
    hope you bring back again Yahoo as always use to

2498th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base