Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Too much sports on front page.

I want to see other news items other sports.

95th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Knock off all the negative stories on the yahoo homepage. It would be nice to see happy and positive stories! Stop the hate!

Sick to death of the negative stories and spreading the hate stories on your homepage! Shame on you.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  42 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. After I request less news feeds from the UK, I still get all of them!

Fix the manage publishers, I still get news from where I don't want to.

260th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Could you please offer a way for a user to erase all his posts at once (without the need to click on every single post)?

Could you please offer a way for a user to erase all his posts at once (without the need to click on every single post)?

260th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. You need to have 'Science' as one of your search categories. Why is it left out?

You definitely have 'Science' news items on your home page, so it makes no sense that a user can't search by it.

234th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 106th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Redundant “news” articles. Why the same articles over and over on the same feed?

This should be easy. Every few hours, have someone go through and remove duplicate articles, and assorted click bai

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. mute

The mute feature is horribly flawed but I won't complain about the usual things. The second worst part about mute is that even though you mute someone, they can still see you and reply to your posts and ridicule you behind your back (in your own post). If you get clever, you'll notice the reply count is higher than the number of replies, which tells you to sign out and view the comments as a public person. Then you can read what the muted person said about you. Now the worst part. Lately I can't reply to any of my…

312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I'M GETTING **** ******* TIRED OF HAVING TO GET A ******* CODE TO USE MY EMAIL EVERY ******* TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M GETTING TIRED OF HAVING TO GET A CODE TO USE MY EMAIL EVERY *** TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. For the past few weeks I am unable to initiate ad feedback.

Cant execute command. You try it. Try selecting "I keep seeing this" and hit the done button. IT DOES NOT WORK. I have tried this under Multiple browsers (Firefox and Microsoft Edge - both up to date) Something is wrong......

312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. drop half of the virse coverage. there is nothing news , No you are not listeing you may be reading

drop half of the virse coverage. there is nothing news , No you are not listeing you may be reading

312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please check news feed article better full of ransom ware and highjack sites on 2 or 3 click

Please check news feed articles better many are ransomware or highjack sites after 2 or 3 clicks I had a highjack site blocked today dealing with the hearings

260th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make news articles shareable to multiple platforms again

I'll be making one of the other sites that still has this feature my new homepage.

312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Celebrities opinions. Who cares. It is sad that people think they are important.

Too many celebrity opinions. I do not care what they say.

428th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Remove mini side videos and make sure main videos work!

Stop placing mini versions of the video attached to the news article off to the side. If we want to watch that video, we will click on the main video. The mini version is VERY distracting.

Also, make certain the videos that are attached to articles run! I have clicked on two in the last couple hours where the video attached, just DOES NOT WORK.

312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. this ad seems to have a Russian connection of some sort. I attempted to purchase a combo for 99 dollars. It was a ridiculous price .

Another Russian ad for Delta tool combos. I attempted to purchase but noticed the address changed to .ru during the credit card or payment entries. I also notice the only options for delivery are stated as one option. I verified the ad to be bogus when I attempted to check the shipping charge. The charge is not displayed because it would be too much for the scum bags to coordinate the effort to list all shipping charges. Can someone proof the ads to prevent this type of scam from occurring. I realize that you just want to make money but…

428th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please stop using the same old photos year-after-year on the email log in pages!

Seeing the same pictures all the time for years during the email login sequence is disgusting!

312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base