Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Cap your advertisers' tracking,

All of the excessive javascript from adds really makes my expirience UNENJOYABLE.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. easy to post feed back oh i forgot you dont want any

no easy way to post feed back no easy way to get help cant figure how to post on help

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. don't bother...

why even have this page.... Yahoo doesn't even care or listen.... just like the government............. no matter what we say, nothing changes.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. So this is OK now????

I assume it is OK to be racist now? Or at least on this end of the spectrum? https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/crazy-white-people-news-roundup-163900111.html

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Error on social contacts page

Hi when going to this page. https://developer.yahoo.com/social/contacts/ and click the button ‘Create a Project’ nothing happens but errors in the JS console.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. So now you're even censoring and removing feedback suggestions?

You removed the suggestion I entered regarding the "see less" features that don't function at all. You people are useless hacks.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Left and Right side of page.

Make the whole, story - including any pics go down the Left side of the page (instead of those terrible next, next, next deals that makes everyone STOP reading your stories or worse yet...... not even click on your stories anymore (like me).... and all the ads go down the Right side.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. There needs to be an easier way to see reply's and old comments.

There needs to be an easier and more efficient way to see reply's, likes, and a person's old comments. Yahoo lists "reactions" and "comments." Before adding "reactions" one can easily click "my comments," and all the comments would pop up. But I can't do it with "reactions." Your notification bell thingy is horrible. I barely get notified of any of my comments.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. **** SITES

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/instagram-model-pokes-fun-shower-head-fail-get-hit-k-reply-165828971.html This site that Yahoo promotes is ***! Tell your CEO to get off her ** and do something about it, you F#king *******!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. if you can't stop your "pubmatic" pop-up I will bag you guys and NEVER come back to yahoo for anything

if you can't stop your "pubmatic" pop-up I will bag you guys and NEVER come back to yahoo for anything

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Call out Trump on all his lies, flat out LIES.

Calling Trump the LIAR he is. Google Moron/Liar/Idiot/... You Get Donald Trump. What happened to we are going to get tired of winning? Where is my job, my medical coverage-insurance, new roads and Infrastructure. What a MORON. p.s. Why don't we have Don Jr and Eric put up "No Trespassing signs along border and charge $10,00 for each one, just keep wasting money and taking from the poor and Middle Class.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Enable Coil for monetizing Yahoo! and for those of us that use it, DROP EVERY SINGLE "partner" "sponsored" and display ad.

Coil is changing the way sites monetize their content. I used to love Yahoo! but the pervasive sponsor articles are making your frontpage unreadable. I don't click them and have to wade through them. Contact coil.com and see about enabling the extension so that those of us using it can contribute funds to the site while reading and not be bothered by the ads. This is how content creators will be funded in the future. Be the future. (While simultaneously discontinuing the display of the drivel that is threatening to drive away long time users like myself.)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Back to basics

Hate Yahoo lite! Here's an idea. Why not ask your customers before you change the format. then you claim I can change it back I've been now trying to do this for two hours you will lose a customer with me.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. What happened to the "my comments" link in the post comments????

Used to be able to see any replies on previous comments posted... now the link is gone. Why are you changing Yahoo news and comments post???

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make it were if you comment must stay on topic

For far to long articles that are not politcal are being turn into political debates over the most stuiped BS. I was on a Nintendo Related article the other day and the comments were all Political and nothing about the Topic at hand. I think if Yahoo started regulating comments to the topic and instead of just deleating them have a message pop up were the comment was made that this comment has been removed for being off topic. I think we could get some of the BS Politcal comments to stay on Politcal Articles only.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. enact functional help and feedback instead of this circular **** that brings you back to the "we're listening" lie of a homepage

Your feedback page SUCKS. And are you F***ing kidding with the multiple captcha images? You clearly are trying to prevent people from providing feedback. AHs.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base