Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Don't re-run/re-use old stories as though they are NEW news.

Check out these two articles: (HINT: one of them was run today the other was run SIX years ago!)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/923ab4fd-4d6d-3c03-b21c-eb68ec3c8718/computer-virus-infects-us.html

vs.

https://www.wired.com/2011/10/virus-hits-drone-fleet/

same stories, right down to 3 sources being used. I have seen other previously run articles before, so I know it isn't a mistake...

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Yahoo has become the slum of the internet. Can't keep your web page open and unattended -I'll come back to "fake flashplayer" virus warnings

It is constant. I thought the first time it might be me, but it's not. Thank God for Norton and Malwarebytes, but it didn't used to be this way.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The article https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/724a4d53-c029-3af9-9baf-2be9f991ebaf/assault-on-u.s.-consulate-in.html is old news over five years

Old news that opens raw rage is unwelcome and not acceptable or responsible behavior by Yahoo!!! Get rid of it NOW!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be wonderful to open up ANY STORY and watch the video rather than Not available in Toronto, ON, CAN!

It would be wonderful to open up ANY STORY and watch the video rather than "Not Available in your area". My area being Toronto, ON, CAN! Sad.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Stop running so many stories on crimes against children.

Every day there is at least one story about children being molested and/or killed, sometimes multiple stories. This is not something I enjoy being bombarded with EVERY **** DAY. Do you have someone assigned to dig these stories up? I don't see them on other news sites, thank God. Between these stories, the Kartrashian's adventures and other "celebrity" nonsense, I don't even want to view the site anymore. Please go back to reporting real news, not fake celebrity press releases and ghoulish crimes against children.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  11 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE DELIBERATELY LYING ABOUT DANICA PATRICK?

I can't believe your latest story and headline calling DP "NASCAR champ." "NASCAR CHAMP"?? Since when? She's lost 314 straight races, has never won a ANY kind of professional auto race EVER in the Western Hemisphere and records of 0-248 (NASCAR), 0-180 (Cup) and 1-409 (career)...THAT IS NOT THE MAKINGS OF A CHAMP! STOP LYING AND START TELLING THE TRUTH!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. up to date stories, less fluff, more accuracy, more relevance, please

I just read yet another 3 day old story on my front page. There are a lot of horribly written and inaccurate headlines from yahoo, side bar stories that never change for weeks at a time and still too much news about women whose only talent is taking off their clothes or indecently dressing in public...Very few articles from AP anymore but many more from new sources that are simply full of nonsense and outright fabrication...And please, the subject matter of what your site deems important is becoming ludicrous. My suggestion is an editorial review board made up of a…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  4 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. get rid of the religion garbage; specifically, the 'horoscope' trash

get rid of the religion garbage; specifically, the 'horoscope' trash. you are very anti 'christ' in your news feed. please allow us to discard preemptively anything that is demon inspired, such as this. thanks.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Empty spam

I would like the new mobile skin for iOS users to contain an "empty" button again. It's terribly inconvenient to click/ highlight each message, in pages of 10, to delete spam.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. While you try to monetize Yahoo mail by slowing it down all you are doing is making it easier to decide to switch away from all Yahoo.

Just provide good service. If you want to be a paid subscriber site, then all well and good. If you want both free and paid subscribers offer quality in both categories, but don't play with us or we will all go away.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Stop pushing Yahoo updates featuring Matt Bai.

Updates that get pushed to my phone featuring the opinion of Matt Bai are maddening. He is irrelevant, extremely biased, and disconnected from reality. His opinions are not news, they are not important, and they cheapen and demean the usefulness of Yahoo updates. If I continue getting push notifications featuring Matt Bai's opinions, I will discontinue using all Yahoo apps and web products. News updates should be just that - news. Unless Matt Bai is producing quality journalism, his opinion has no place in your so-called "Newsroom."

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Yahoo Infected!

Constant page redirections this morning when viewing Yahoo news articles. Entire pages replaced with various "surveys".

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  6 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I think you need to reinstate the scrolling news carousel on the Yahoo home page. The new format is not very good.

I think you need to reinstate the scrolling news carousel on the Yahoo home page. The new format is not very good.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Remove Comment Bar from Home Page

Please remove the comment that appears under the featured news headlines on the home page.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. wrong name

The story about the bride meetings the recipient of her son's heart is great...but has a wrong name at "When Kilby passed away in Nevada,":
    it's "when Green passed away in Nevada". Thanks for the story.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. My inbox shows one msg....but no msg there!

My inbox shows one msg but when I click on it, it is a msg I sent to my recipient. the one msg alert does not remove.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. get rid of this set up for Yahoo home page!!!!!!!!! Going back to MSN

get rid of this set up for Yahoo home page!!!!!!!!! Going back to MSN

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  5 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Where is the Portfolio News??????

Where is the portfolio news??? News is essential in being able to properly decide if you want to invest or not. Please restore the news.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base