Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Earl Pfeufer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Windows 10 PC, using Chrome. 'preview' pdf attachment. Both Print and Download icon do same thing ie Download - which if using someone else's computer may not be possible. Just make Print print, please! I also found I can't highlight the text, copy and paste to, sya, a Word document to print from there.

• Greg Hauser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is HORRIBLE I can neither Print or Save and this is been happening over 6 months! Yahoo buries their Support contact and no way to remedy other than forwar email to another account. TERRIBLE way to treat their clients!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ridiculous having to save an attachment before printing. Waste of time and then have to retrieve it. Doesn't save where I want it to.

• Judith Ricarte commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to print not to save the attachment and then print. I want to go back to the old system. I don't like this one.

• james eley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it shows page 1 page 2 attachment will not print. There is now way to adjust print more than one page . Hitting Print tab does not work. new system is poor. I want old system back.

Jim Eley

• Denr Region commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to print the attachment itself. But i doesn't fit in one page. Can you also add a print button for the attachment so the file will be printed as is. I don't want to always download files mailed.

Feedback and Knowledge Base