How can we improve New Mail?

I really liked my old theme. Why can't I keep it?

Add more themes please

26th ranked
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Neli Petra shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

67 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Son Luu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i used to see my old one. now i just want mine back or you can give more than i had them what i do not like, Thanks.

• Cathy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I did too. The options are not "old eye" friendly. I assume that changes are made to keep IT employees employed. Why not make changes that are for more than 20 somethings?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More backgrounds, seasonal, holidays or customize your own with a picture in your personal gallery. That would be nice to have. I just went to change my background to something Christmas but nothing. I couldn't find anything for Thanksgiving or fall. Almost December and no background to show it. ]

• Brian Lossen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

so now its so basically ugly and user unfriendly to force us to start paying for something else?!?!

• Malcolm Ernst commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bold text or larger text, or both. My old eyes can barely read the inbox, and there is no way to change the font size

• Wyp Zwisler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you offer THEMES that have BLACK text also as the newest Yahoo mail only has white. The Classic had some BLACK ones which I found much easier to read. Thank you.

• Faryl Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I understand that you are always trying to find new ways to make are inboxes more personal but this latest update is not good in this regard. You only provide four pictures and there not even pictures that I would ever use. Other than that all you have a plan colors which if i wanted that then i would have never touched the themes settings.

I would greatly appreciate bringing back more vibrant themes or ways to change things around to where the themes are more personal.

• Eileen Lois commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you please add some seasonal themes! I miss the old Yahoo mail where you had more seasonal themes. OR let us upload our own like Gmail does.

• AnnieMac commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I used the Stars and Strips themes for years after it was made available post-9/11. Then when it was no longer there, I used (and loved) the two shades of pink. Now all you have are dark colors, or multicolored graphics, or two-toned gradients. (pink and orange? Blech!) Please at least add back the traditional two-shade options so I can return to my two shades of pink.

• p nealon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to change me color in the email area ...it is white (why no options here?) Changes are not explained very well in the intro. Maybe I missed the learning page (?).

Kind of like changing a few things on a car model...but no real change.

BLAAAAAA

• Cameron Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am NOT interested in ANY thing but an email account . Do I need to look for one that will NOT KEEP HASSELING ME about an upgrade ! I do not want to be thinking about yahoo I would rather be sending out my invoices - but yahoo buts in to tell me I NEED NEW MAIL ?

• Mary123456 Highley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been reading all these "feedbacks" I like u guys trying new improve ideas---all I've to say is a great job!!! I like more of themes more bright pretty ones!!! I like Yahoo wouldn't think of going anywhere else!!!

• Susan Dahmer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring back the cats/dogs that was in the home email settings to have in your home email address as you have also eliminate those pink colours as well many other picture settings. It would have been good of you to let us know of which home email settings that we really liked, instead of taking control & eliminating these home settings. Please bring these same home email settings. Much appreciated in advance.

• C S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why aren't there more themes? There's what, 7 now, that's it??? I hate them all.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base