How can we improve New Mail?

I really liked my old theme. Why can't I keep it?

Add more themes please

24th ranked
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Neli Petra shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

79 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • [Deleted User] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A week later and there's still no answer to this. It's free, I get it, but you can't just delete people's stuff just like that...

• Dawn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was perfectly happy with my Original Theme. This morning Yahoo had unilaterally changed it without my consent. The Theme I did have is no longer offered. And I do NOT like any of the current themes.

• Stephanie Ericson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new banner is too wide (that is, top to bottom). Blocks out more emails. And what is this about I need to remove my ad-blocker or Yahoo will not work right?
    Disappointed.

• Clint Mickle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I LIKE TO VIEW MY EMAIL AND FEEL SAFE I CAN'T FEEL SAFE IF I HAVE TO RE-SETUP THE PAGE RANDOMLY BECAUSE "SOMEONE ELSE DECIDED" IT WAS TIME FOR A CHANGE! ..... MAYBE I SHOULD DECIDE FOR A CHANGE ALSO TO A DEFERENT CLIENT MAYBE?

• [Deleted User] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had important older emails saved and sorted into folders. All of them are gone except the sent ones, some of which are missing too.
    There were IMPORTANT attachments and I tried to recover them by submitting to Yahoo Customer Care.
    Nothing happened!

• Kenneth Muir commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WHY DO YAHOO HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ACCOINT FORMAT WITHOUT ANY AGREEMENT FROM THE ACCOUNT HOLDER?
    I REJECTD THE OFFER TO @UPGRAE@ ON EVERAL OCCASIONS SO...... THEY JUST CHANGED IT ANYWAY!
    I WANT TO REVERT TO MY PREVIOUS ACCOUNT FORMAT IMMEDIATELY.
    IF IT AINT BROKEN, DON'T FIX IT!

• Yvonne B. Whyte commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want my old mail format back. I did not ask or sign up for this ****. I have tried it twice in the past and it screwed up my system. I hate the new format and I want the old mail format back NOW. I am furious;

• bob rayburg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I liked the layout of the old yahoo. Everything was visible and defined. example, the spam and trash folders do not show a quantity until you click them.

Feedback and Knowledge Base