Let user spam filters sending spam straight to trash override your filters putting them into spam for users to move to trash
Your filters to move spam to trash do not work. Fix them. Expand blocked emails to 10000. You ask for feedback but do nothing with it. Things remain the same
Totally agree on expanding blocked e-mails to 10,000.
Can authorities also be given access to the ones which are obvious fraud attempts ??!
Concrete Blonde commented
I am sooooo fed up with all the spam and phishing emails! I have to delete about 20-30 of them a day. I tried setting up a filter to block some of it, but I'm still getting tons of them. Whatever happened earlier this year that these things are coming through, you need to tighten up your security Yahoo!
Joe Prather commented
I'm getting spam in my Inbox that isn't even addressed to me. WTF?
"Liked" ALOT ---> Your filters to move spam to trash do not work. Fix them. Expand blocked emails to 10000. You ask for feedback but do nothing with it. Things remain the same
Clearly, if YAHOO has an unlimited (in message # units) "block & delete" function, the SPAM problem would dissappear.
Are the YAHOO Coders reading any of this ?
Debbie Wrape-Meredith commented
My spam is flowing in to my email, I have been methodically sending them to spam UGH
Law enforcement needs to become more involved with this form of abuse of the internet, i.e., all the attempts at identity theft, and "impersonating" legit large well-known business entities--which also need to pursue legal action.
Have the YAHOO anti-fraud folks worked actively with local & various states' law enforcement authorities ?!
Andy Nguyen commented
yes i'm agreed to block all spam mails in my box n straightly delete them without notice me. Thanks.
. . commented
1. option to filter so that emails which fit the criteria are blocked. For obvious reasons this would need a very robust "are you SURE?" checkbox, and probably requiring the user to explicitly state what they expect the feature to do. Better again, bounce these emails as undeliverable.
2. the option to set more than one condition within each criteria, ie "FROM contains [@phishydomain.] AND does not contain [.org]
3. ability to use wildcards
4. Fix the operation of the "TO" filter. Currently, "contains" behaves as a "only contains", so it cannot be used effectively.
5. add the option to apply "any" of the criteria within a filter, or "all" of the criteria within a filter.
6. domain blocking in the spam list (users have been nagging you about this for YEARS. Ridiculous to have to block by individual address in 2021, given how readily spammers can generate new addresses.
Meantime, highly recommend that users irritated by spam forward the offending messages to spamcop.net.
Simon Myall commented
Hear, hear. We need the capacity to be able to block much more spam, for instance by just entering the last part of the address (e.g. @***.com). 1000 is far too low a limit.
I also agree with others about potentailly moving to another email provider.
Inessa P commented
Start getting to many spam email. what is going on. your filters do not work
Zdzisław Rybiński commented
E-maile trafiające do spamu powinny mieć możliwość weryfikacji przez użytkownika.
CHARLES THOMPSON commented
Your filters to move spam to trash needs work. Blocked emails to 10000 i've blocked admin still getting spam.
Надежда Купстас commented
Почта не работает,не могу получить код с Одноклассников
peggy s commented
Make it simple ... block and delete TOO MANY SPAM EMAILS to begin with