New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. LOOKS LIKE YOU ****** HAVE FINALLY MADE VERIZON/YAHOO E-MAIL EVEN SHITTIER THAN OUTLOOK! TWICE NOW, WHILE CHECKING MY INBOX IN MID-SENTENCE,

You ******** REALLY need to find something to do, other than trying as hard as you can to make Yahoo e-mail as ****** as possible! THREE TIMES NOW, when I've been right in the middle of reading an e-mail, the screen would suddenly flip back to the ******* Login screen--so I have to drop everything and SIGN BACK IN, just to show that Yahoo IT idiots know how to make it as ****** as they can. Just go back up to the roof and snort some more lines, instead, or maybe get busy popping each others' ZITS--BUT LEAVE THE *******…

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop met dat checken of ik een robot ben. iedere keer weer, ook al gebruik ik dezelfde computer en verbinding.

Stop met dat checken of ik een robot ben. iedere keer weer, ook al gebruik ik dezelfde computer en verbinding.

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. IMPROVE THE SYSTEM

THE WORST PERFORMANCE BY THE YAHOO LEARN SOMETHING FROM GMAIL ... COS IN YAHOO WHEN THE MAIL EXCISED THE MAIL GET DELETE AUTOMATIC AND SOME TIME THE MAIL ARRIVE IN DRAFT AND IN DELETE FOLDER .... AND VERY WORST PART IS ALL THE MAIL LIKE(PROMOTION, ADVERTISING MAIL AND ANEMONES MAIL ALL IN INBOX JUST IMPROVE THIS THING OR WE HAVE TO SWITCH TO GMAIL

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. LEAVE PEOPLE'S EMAILS ALONE

My feedback is that you suck! I am finding out now that you people are deleting emails without consent or knowledge!! You suck! I'm ******!

52nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Che non sono "un robot" l'ho già dimstrato, ora dimostrate voi, di essere intelligenti: togliendo quell'inutile test per ogni accesso!!!

Che non sono "un robot" l'ho già dimstrato, ora dimostrate voi, di essere intelligenti: togliendo quell'inutile test per ogni accesso!!

52nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 52nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 52nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. in classic mail we can open different messages in different tabs but we could not in new mail, why?

add the possiblity to open different messages in different tabs at the same time

52nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Monthly check box

When managing my inbox or other, when calling all emails from a certain sender, besides having the checkbox before the mail to select and delete it would be very helpful if there was also a checkbox for each month, so that i could delete all the emails received from that sender in that particular month! Think about it.

92nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. July & Aug 2021 Yahoo mail mail freezing firefox. Problem is on YOUR end.

Yahoo needs to fix the dang mail. Some or other scripts for the last couple of months are freezing yahoo, and subsequently all of my Firefox browser and SYSTEM. I am a "superuser" of internet, and have been computing since 1991... I maintain my sys impeccably, I also know how to identify issues and this one is on yOUR end. How can you ever expect me to pay for premium again when your free version has so many bugs (again!). I have been on yahoo for 20 plus years. CCleaner rids me of your bug(s), but only after ridiculous amounts…

92nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Support

Support should be free for free users. We're hit by advertisements, therefore you're already paid.

Support should be easy to find, easy to use, and should have trained staff with their own support network to quickly resolve issues users can't resolve on their own. If I spent an hour following your "guides" and still can't resolve my issue than something is wrong with your systems created to support users.

92nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stop asking me if I am a robot. I pay for a good service I hate answering this question

Stop asking me if I am a robot. I pay for a good service I hate answering this question

92nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. snooze

***Please introduce a "Snooze" email feature that will make an email appear back in your inbox at a later date. GMAIL has this and it is the single BEST feature ever. It allows your users to eliminate to-do items and have them pop back up in the inbox at a later date when they need to address!

451st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I need all my bikini designs and beachwear stuff returned. immediately. can you please help. thanks.

I need all my bikini designs and beachwear stuff returned. immediately. can you please help me now. this is serious work over 20 years.

92nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Facilitate sign-in

STOP WITH THE STUPID PICTURE VERIFICATIONS!

92nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. getting a lot of spam email

Getting a lot of spam, both inbox and in the spam box. please fix.

92nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Get rid of this New Mail Its rubbish and does not work! I spent 4 hours trying to recover two emails. All I get is a message saying try late

Get rid of this new rubbish It does not work I have spent all day trying to log into my account. Every time I try to log in I have to choose some pointless pictures on the pretext its a security device.
    The old system worked The new system doesn't
    Is someon's ego at stake by admitting they have got it wrong.
    Listen to your customers, they pay your salary!

92nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. email

The ad in the right sidebar of my email page keeps refusing to load. It simply shows a "circle" processing icon. It locks up my entire Yahoo email. I can't stop it or go to a different folder. Nor will it let me leave the page. I have to close Firefox completely. Extremely aggravating! Between this and the stupid up-charge to see emails on the full width of my screen, it's about time for me to move away from this lousy platform. I'm just about ready to move over to Outlook.

92nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Turn my ******* CV updates off! Driving me nuts. Don't give a ****. Keep it up, and I walk away from Yahoo and spread the word.

STOP the ******* CV updates! Driving me nuts. Don't give a ****. Keep it up, and I walk away from Yahoo and spread the word. Totally intrusive!

92nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Typing is almost impossible

Difficult to keep train of thought as typing a line doe not show up until later

92nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base