Skip to content

Yahoo Mail Mobile Web



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

  1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site?.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.


432 results found

  1. Bulk delete messages from inbox

    Why can I no longer select multiple messages and delete them?

    18th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Advanced search

    How about an advanced search option that finds more than 4 emails from the last week. I need to find one from a year ago. It's proving to be an impossible task

    18th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Changing Font for mail

    I have looked and looked for how to change the font for my yahoo mail, to no avail. The instructions regarding composing a message and changing the font did not work. I am using an iPad.
    amayflowers2832@yahoo.com. Thank you.

    18th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. This message contains positive feedback. :)

    Hello! I am taking time out of my busy morning to write this because I’m using my mobile app on my iPad and it occurred to me for the millionth time that that app is one of the BEST APPS I HAVE EVER USED. I’m so mad at myself, because for years I have used Apple Mail on my iPhone because I just figured it was the best thing to do. But it made me mad one day a few months ago, so I downloaded the Yahoo mail app and I’m telling you, it totally blew me away. Sometimes people…

    18th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Greetings

    Dude, glad you're still keeping us FREE!

    18th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Problem

    Nu primesc anumite mailuri de la anumite site-uri, rog sa faceti ceva, nu ii dau de cap și este urgent

    18th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Email search

    Searching emails based on name of frequent subscription emails doesnt pull up all the available emails in the inbox / trash box etc. Both on Android mobile website and on emailing app. I have to manually scroll looking for emails I have seen to try and find it again, and sometimes miss out on coupons for places because of being unable to find them.

    18th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Deleted emails

    Is there a way to view deleted emails?

    18th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. You don’t make it easy to delete bulk emails on mobile, why?

    How hard is it to add a select all and delete all buttons. I’ve gotten emails texts saying your storage is full. Delete 27Gbytes or get more storage. How do I free up storage if make me do it one email at a time. Shame on you if thiink this is a way to get folks to upgrade thier stiorage.

    18th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Language

    **** your auto language subject,it is changed automatically to arabic inscription and i cant make read and change it

    18th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hey💐🎁💯

    💐🌹💐🌹💐🎇🎇🎇🫶🏿🫶🏿🫶🏿🫶🏿
    www.zukunfttechno.de💯💯💯
    Sale for yahoo USER! 🎉🎊🎉🪐🪐🪐

    18th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Attachments to sent mail Not viewable

    New Yahoo Mail on my phone died not allow me to attachments, files, documents attached to Sent email. This is very important Fix this!!!

    18th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ads

    I HATE that my ONLY "sponsored" ads are AALLL dating sites; THIS IS A PROBLEM! Not only do I NOT have any other activity that would make your system think THOSE ads are something I WANNA see, I'm married and not interested in nor have a profile on ANY of these sites; why do they keep showing up as if that's the only type of ad you can show me?!?!?!?!?!

    18th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make blocking spam work.

    Yahoo is terrible at blocking unwanted emails. I block and mark as junk, but the emails still wind up in my inbox. These instructions are useless. View raw messages doesn’t show when I click more.

    View an email's full header
    Click on an email to open it.
    Click the More icon Image of the More icon. | select View Raw Message.

    I shouldn’t have to pay to block domains.

    18th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Settlement

    Help me win my settlement.

    Descriptive advice on how to win my settlement.

    And keep my account secure.

    18th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Priority highlights

    Please allow options to disable priority highlights. I know which emails are important to me and which ones aren't, priority highlights is hiding emails it thinks aren't important but are, and showing me emails that are NOT important to me.

    I do not like this feature and it will not allow me to remove it. I have missed MULTIPLE important emails because of this

    18th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Answer

    I raised two complaints, did not recieve any updates.

    18th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Complaint

    why am I seeing the ads popping up in the mail. Is this a promotional site?

    18th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Complaint

    why am I recieving emails from spam and blocked members? I tried blocking them again, but I did not find an option to do it.

    18th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Storage

    Will not be paying for your service to use my email… figure out a way to not charge people to use your service

    18th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mail Mobile Web

Categories