Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage Mobile Web feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop with your fake news or open the comment section

Seriously such fake news and out right lies...with no way to argue why.... ******** yahoo.

328th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 328th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Its simply amazing the left wing tilt and completly untrue articles you allow on this site.. YAHOO is a total joke..

how about stop allowing completely inaccurate articles and far left articles take over your site.. funny how you never had these many negative articles about Obama and his ridiculous policies that crippled us in many different way.. YAHOO has became a joke.. are you hitting people from CNN?

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  490 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Return the comments.....now

Bring back the comments section....your fake stories are a joke.

328th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Stop posting fake news....

So much fake news from yahoo, it’s a dam joke...
    Either bring back the comment section or stop with your lies.

328th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Rampant racism in the comment section

I do not understand why you still choose to allow racism to run rampant throughout the comment section. What will it take for you to actually do something about it? A lawsuit? From where I’m standing there’s enough evidence to back that claim, this will happen to your website. Other prominent websites do care, and take the time to address and correct this. You’re gonna start losing subscribers worldwide if this continues. You need to hire someone to actually take the time, go thru the comments, flag and ban the appropriate individual IP’s and hold them accountable. Stop contributing to…

49th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Turn the comments back on are you afraid of the truth

Turn the comments back on so we can read the real truth

132nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Real nice turning off comments

Americans expressing their opinions is one of the most important freedoms in our country. Yahoo is a public space, so turning opinions off would go against the Constitution. So, any company that doesn't believe in the American Constitution, should not be allowed to operate in America. Also, they shouldn't be allowed to have any products in America.

493rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Commentd

So since you disabled comments all people have been saying is they want them back. As have I. Still no response of any kind you pushed your far left veiws and opinions. It's time you let us respond. I have 20 years with you and if you don't bring back readers response I think you should just fold your now piece of **** news feed.

328th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Turn on comments!!! Stories are unchecked!!!

Yahoo you are not fair at all!! You allow one sided opinions and allow no comments!!! I have had you as a Homepage for 20 years. No more!! You have become a one sided political hack not allowing freedom of speech. New home page no more yahoo for me. Good luck with ad revenue!!!

175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. This commie censorship needs to doe

Who owns this cluster called yahoo .It's not american owned . If it was we would not be censored .Who's great idea was it to remove the comment sections YOU SPINELESS COMMIE BASTARDS I HOPE THIS PERSON DIES FOR SHUTTING DOWN THE AMERICAN.PROOPE just like in commie. China You spineless chicken cowards

328th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Yahoo comments

Without yahoo comments I am having a hard time understanding the articles. Editors please step up your writing game please and thank you.

132nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Comments Section

You MORONS should bring back the comments section so we can correct all the mistakes you dumbasses make!!!

328th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Yahoo Censorship!

I'm sure yahoo is thrilled about not allowing people to post reactions to all the publications on their platform! God forbid anyone would discredit the trash the media post or have an opposing view! You have taken away a vital part of media forum and discussion, even if it's temporary! We all see what kind of falsehoods can be spread in a short amount of time! Yahoo is nothing but a bunch of cowards!

132nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Why did you turn off comments? This is ridiculous. What are you hiding?

Why did you turn off comments? What are you hiding? This is ridiculous.

175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fox News has comments

Everyone switch to FoxNews.con they allow comments and free speech. They love America and value the 1st amendment. Every article isn’t Trump bashing and White hating. And no black lives matter tab. Go to a site that values your opinion

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 132nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Convenient Timing on Comment shutdown

Isn't it quite funny Yahoo shuts off comments just before the election? They want full control of their liberal information flow without facts being commented disputing their stories.

Allow honest information and views. Turn contents back on.

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I would highly suggest reactivating comment or Verizon will be sued for freedom of speech infringement. Would you like to try your luck??

I would suggest re activating comment or yahoo and Verizon will be sued for freedom of speech infringement, this is a simple fact, I have ample resources and armies of lawyers with expertise in dismantling corporations. Please call my bluff

328th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base