Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

Why aren't you reporting on late term abortion law Virginia

Please don't ignore the late term abortion law.

36th ranked
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The coverage of the Jussie Smollet matter has been lacking on yahoo. Twitter has even mentioned it. I really like Yahoo, but I have concerns about biased when Google, Bing, and MSNBC are keeping me updated on this story.

• Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello - despite all the articles on us yahoo feed this morning; not one sharing the tragedy of the mulitple church bombings during easter in sri lanka. only one though that mocks trump for getting the number of dead wrong. During the mosque bombing in NZ, you shared multiple. Whats wrong with you? Are you journalists? Have you no decency? Are you so anti-christian? Disgusting.

Hanoi Jane is a traitor should not be praised for a **** thing USA lothes her please delete the article NO ONE CARES

Why is half of Nebraska being under water (not to mention the thousands others displaced by flooding ) not Newsworthy but Justin Bieber’s wedding is?

Ummmmmmm, not one article about Rep. Omar and her anti-Semitic hate tweets? So much for fair and balanced journalism.

Feedback and Knowledge Base