Yahoo Homepage H
This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.
Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
- Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
- This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
- Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
3648 results found
-
Latest update is chasing away your loyal readers.
Your latest update that constantly "refreshes" the articles being read makes it almost impossible to read Yahoo articles anymore. To read news now, we have to use MSN, one of your competitors. Shouldn't have to scroll from the start of the article every 30 seconds to continue reading.
711th ranked -
Please turn off your awful autocorrect feature in the comments section. Please turn it off. Don't try to fix it. Just turn it off. Off!!
Please turn off your awful autocorrect feature in the comments section. Turn it off. Don't try to fix it. Nobody asked for it. It doesn't work. It's the most awful program I've ever experienced. I don't care if you've paid for it. Turn it off. Off! Don't offer a choice, nobody likes it, it's a total failure. Turn it off. Delete it. Burn it if possible.
711th ranked -
I read Yahoo News daily. Yahoo has installed some sort of auto-scroll which initiates upward to the top of the page at 10 seconds or so.
auto-scroll which initiates upward to the top of the page at 10 seconds or so. IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY. Please remove this auto-scroll.
711th ranked -
Lose the total bias
Try some unbiased reporting.You people are ridiculous.I use your site for one thing only,my email which I'm considering shutting down and moving to Google.I can't even read your biased ******** anymore.
711th ranked -
The daily beast is biased trash and has to go
The daily beast is extremely biases and does not provide factual stories. It needs to be removed from anything that is referred to as "news."
711th ranked -
News feed preferences
Its annoying to not be able to adjust my preferences. I get tons of stories from Florida papers. I live in the Pacific Northwest. I have no interest in these stories. You say these stories are suggested for me but they clearly are not. If you don't allow users to adjust the preferences, it makes me think Yahoo! has an agenda and causes me to not trust Yahoo!
711th ranked -
No Sacramento Bee!
No one wants to hear the spewing of the liberals in CA! CA leads the nation in people wanting to escape their crazy ideas. I don't want to read any opinion piece from the Sacramento Bee. The Sacramento Bee fails at delivering news... its opinions are even worse.
711th ranked -
Writing an article
When using acronyms for the name of a non well known thing, please take the time to include the full name description in parentheses by it.
711th ranked -
711th ranked
-
711th ranked
-
logged in but comment functionality says I am not
Fix the recent bug. Just today every time Itry to vote for or post a comment, it says I am not logged in even though I am (it even knows my name). Fix iT
711th ranked -
Quit using google searches to modify my news feed.
Quit using google searches to modify my news feed. I searched the little mermaid cast and now I'm getting bombarded with referenced article
711th ranked -
if you are going to have cnn as a news content, update the items daily. the items listed have been there since april.
if you are going to have cnn as a news content, update the items daily. the items listed have been there since april.
711th ranked -
no LGBTQ- please allow users to block ads we find offensive
allow user to Limit ads- Trump- Biden- LGBTQ etc-
711th ranked -
I send messages to known/verifiable email addresses and they don't get received.
I can't receive incoming emails from Gmail accounts. Does Yahoo not accept incoming emails from Gmail?
711th ranked -
711th ranked
-
Show more positive articles of people of color!
Show more positive articles of people of color!
711th ranked -
Where is your coverage of Jim Brown? Your writers seem to ignore important coverage about prominent African Americans. Are you that racist?
Where is your coverage of Jim Brown? Your writers seem to ignore important coverage about prominent African Americans. Are you that racist? Diversify so we can get the kind of coverage we need instead of your obsession with celebrities.
711th ranked -
stop being anti gun
gun ownership has been important in america dating back to the very first colonists.
711th ranked -
Yahoo news articles seem to come directly from OAN Network or the My Pillow Guy.
Yahoo news articles seem to come directly from OAN Network or the My Pillow Guy.
711th ranked
- Don't see your idea?