Member Center

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about your Account Info section. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site.

Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  1. Account recovery issue. I have a yahoo account to which i am unable to open. And your password recovery step is not working. pls assist.

Account recovery issue. I have a yahoo account to which i am unable to open. And your password recovery step is not working. pls assist.

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 99th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. If you are going to make us pay for help, tell us when your email system is down!

you will not give your email customers help for their free accounts but you won't tell us when there are technical problems. So we pay to be told that your system is down.

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Personal Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Eliminate GuruFocus.com from my news feed in Yahoo Finance

Is it possible to eliminate GuruFocus.com from my news feed in Yahoo Finance? Their stories are useless and completely fill up my feed. Therefore, I no longer scroll down to the news feed and seek news from a less cluttered source.

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Stop using Elaine Welteroth for your videos. She’s a fake and a self centered instigator!

I have worked with Elaine and it pains me every time I go to yahoo news and see that horrid face of hers. She nearly left me and many others unemployed and yes it was her fault

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bringing back my original accounts

I want my original account back that I lost 12 months ago, not the new one.

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Fix the profile image tool.

The default cropping removes too much of the image. The circle should reach the upload image extents.

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Here's my idea, STOP Silencing or Discrediting voices you disagree with. Be a place for FREE Speech!

Yahoo, like most Tech Companies seek to discredit, censor or outright remove voices they disagree with. We need the internet to be a place for FREEDOM of thoughts, freedom of content.... you may be for their censorship now but someday they WILL come for you and your content

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stop!!!!!!!!!

Stop with the NBA,NFL articles and BS covid garbage!!! I have asked numerous times to stop the bs and yet Yahoo continues with the BS and sending me bias fake news

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. FIX YOUR SITE !!!! CAN NOT DO WHAT I NEED, WILL NOT ALLOW CHANGES FOR PRECISE LOCATION, RANDOMLY REQUIRES RE LOG IN OVER AND OVER.

FIX THIS PAGE. FOREVER this page provides absolutely NO help whatsoever. Realize it says not monitored for any support related issues, but SURELY these numerous and repeated FYI's are an indication that there are HUGE PROBLEMS WITH ACCESSING & EDITIG OUR PREFERENCES!! and trying to even get back to the Dashboard from the Precise Location toggle box is IMPOSSIBLE. JUST KEEP GETTING A 'DEAD' PAGE FOR DASHBOARD CHOICE RETURN. You keep randomly changing my Location for Weather on the Homepage no matter what I try to fix it. Also random changes to the Horoscope setting happens OVER and OVERM CONSTANTLY.…

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. remove automatic email address at login

In the past, I would have to type in my email address before adding my password, which I liked as I feel it is more secure. Recently Yahoo has started displaying my email address already displayed so I only need to enter a password. I do not like this as I feel it is less secure. I click remove and then type my address. But next time I log on my email address is again displayed. How do I stop this automatic displaying of my email address?

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. its annoying to enter security link each time & my old number still shows even after remo

my old number still shows even i have removed from security link & its so annoying to enter security code each time..we do not understand this feature change at all.

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Yahoo word sms problem

My mobile number is +91-97022 25152
    Mumbai , India.

Since Sunday, SMS containing "yahoo" word couldn't be sent from my number and from any operator number.
    So I am unable to sent my yahoo email id to my customers through SMS.

Please solve this

Thanks

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Editing Name

Why is it that when I changed my name to Ron M (last name), the one that appears on people's emails when I send an email to them is still the old name of just Ron (last name)? If I change the name shouldn't the public name also change? I need it to say Ron M (last name).

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. How about making it easier to get help and solve problems instead of creating them. Yahoo SUCKS.

Yahoo is totally a for profit company who has no idea about customer service. Time for me to leave yahoo after so many years. You want to sell everything but have no customer service to back up the products you sell.

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I see nowhere that I can delete an obsolete email address.

I could find nowhere to delete an obsolete email address. In the ones in Recovery, I could only click on edit on the two correct ones. No otion to delete the one that won't work any longer.

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. My Yahoo mail forwards to Gmail.

I have looked for months to see why. So I can stop? I do not need to read the same mail twice.d

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Member Center

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base