Member Center

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about your Account Info section. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site.

Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  1. Allow way to change email address for a yahoo account

Please provide a way to update the email address of a Yahoo account and I'm not talking about a Yahoo email address.

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Personal Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. everyone at yahoo should quit their jobs

Everyone at Yahoo should quit their jobs, this entire website is trash from the development and design to the content. Clearly made by people without any idea what the public needs or wants.

Yahoo automatically generates articles from other news sources, but then routinely messes up the formatting or completely omits text and/or images.

You have geolocation for the language that overrides the language setting, which should be the opposite but you'd know that if you were competent.

It would be easy to please most of your user base, you just think it's impossible because you're bad at your EASY…

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix images not loading

Fix images not loading instead of giving excuses for being bad developers. No other websites have issues loading images in freshly-installed browsers on fresh OS installs, except Yahoo, because it's not on our end, it's on yahoo's.

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. youtube

How to change this account to google for my youtube account

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Horrible app and website

I KNOW my password and username. Hasn't changed in over 20 years. This horrible excuse of a website or app won't recognize it. Aside from the outlandish liberal **** this outfit spits out their technology SUCKS

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Why is it so hard to change my password?

Why is it so impossible to change my password? That seems like a basic thing I should be able to do with 2 clicks.

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Tôi đã thay đổi tên trên yahoo mail

Tôi đã thay đổi tên yahoo mail trong cài đặt nhưng khi đăng nhập lại thì vẫn thể hiện tên cũ. Xin vui lòng xem xét vấn đề này giúp tôi

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I can not respond to yahoo news. Why would I continue to read a forum that you obviously do not want feedback on. No trust.

Why would you not allow your members to comment on articles you post? Stifles forum of thought.

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. NEW EMAIL FORMAT STINKS

GO BACK TO OLD EMAIL FORMAT

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Still trying to blame Trump instead of mentioning Biden’s failure as our President

Why aren’t you reporting on Gen. Mark Milley telling China he will let them know prior to an attack?! And our President has confidence in him?!! And how gas is 5.00 a gallon, crime is out of control, Biden is letting illegal aliens in from Mexico with Covid and flying them around the country, but restricting travel from other countries?!! How’s that gonna stop Covid? And why aren’t you screaming about the fact that our President runs away from reporters and refuses to answer unscripted questions?!!’ Looks at watch during the transfer of dead American soldiers! If this site really…

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I can't find where to unblock a member in yahoo finance conversation area.

I wish to unblock a member inside finance.yahoo.com conversation area of the message board. Can't find setting for it.

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fantasy

I would like to be able to delete an old baseball fantasy profile where I am publicly ranked and no longer play.

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. i can not receive any email

i can not receive any email

33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When I snd or forward e-mail from my yahoo account, the name is different not my name.

When I snd or forward e-mail from my yahoo account, the name is different not my name. I had corrected it once, but again he same problem. Another family member signed from my PC, the yahoo e-mail us the correct e-mail for me but different display name on the e-mail going from my account,

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Yahoo should double check their references for news articles

In a referenced article on floor8.com about a women being taught a lesson because she wouldn't remove her bag from a bus seat next to her, my anti-virus software AVAST showed a pop-up about some MALWARE on that site - a pic of the pop-up is attached to the email sent to Yahoo support, and I will subsequently unsubscribe from your COVID-19 update newsletter.

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Foreign news stories appearing on Yahoo UK news

When you headline foreign news stories, particularly political stories, you need to include the country (you are talking about) from where the story originates - in both the headline and in the first paragraph of the story: e.g. the story about Bernard Collaery. In fact, being as I would guess that 99.9% of UK readers Yahoo uk news have no idea what the **** this **** is about, why are you featuring it on Yahoo uk news at all?

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I am Pjohns5766@yahoo.com

my backup info... I do not know who zam.murzeme96@gmail.com is.

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Yahoo fails blocking junk email & doesn't respond to us.

Yahoo fails blocking junk email & doesn't respond to complaints. Am a 20 year customer - they don't care!

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ma vie privée ne me permet pas de donner des empreintes digitales de la facto nature humaine pour la factice personne physique.

Ma vie privée ne me permet pas de donner des empreintes digitales de ma facto nature humaine pour identifier la factice personne physique.

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

Member Center

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base