Member Center
3428 results found
-
delete my account please you leftist twits
delete my account leftist free speech depressors
1472nd ranked -
App password generator
Can you sort this out please -- ridiculous its still not fixed. Why on earth I have to re-generate a password anyway. Always had issues with this password process as it seems to want a new password ever now and then -- Its a pain in the neck !! Please sort it out yahoo... where is the feedback from yourselves.. ?
275th ranked -
Fix Account Email Recovery System!
So in my case I have two email address one a domain that I don't own from 2014 the other I do own the domain but the email username is no longer valid. That I would like to remove off my security email list. This was not an original email to the account the original email was from 2012 and my phone number was established on the account back in 2013. I still can't figure out why no one can help me remove these old emails off my account that are no longer used. This could potentially allow a bad…
802nd ranked -
Location NOT where I live. Bate of birth NOT Jan 1st 1915
My location don't exist
1472nd ranked -
Just let people give unrestricted feedback without having to choose options. Also why do I have to agree to give you access to my profile
I am having problems sending and receiving emails but its like chasing my tail, I just am sent round and round in circles. I think the only thing to do is delete my account and open a new one
3325th ranked -
Can you stop racial profiling me?! This is the 3rd time I’ve asked. My feed always goes to Spanish in this county(Riverside ca)
Stop racial profiling me, third time asking you to stop. Every time I’m in riverside county my feed goes to Spanish. I can’t reset it until I get home. Please correct this or have someone contact me via email. In English please
802nd ranked -
1472nd ranked
-
I need to access my account but no longer have my old number.
I lost my old phone number and forgot to change it before changing it on my other email account and can not get in. I dont want to have to call a number to talk it through i should be able to recover this easier.
802nd ranked -
1472nd ranked
-
urgent: I need help. My account was hacked. I changred password, now I can send email, but I can not receive any email.
urgent: I need help. My account was hacked. I changred password, now I can send email but can not receive any email. Please contact me to
rgbvs007@gmail.com or 514-836-16891472nd ranked -
Your platform is disgustingly biased to favor left wing ideologies. I'm embarrassed for you.
Stop with the left wing propaganda on your news pages. Just report the news without the obvious bias!
802nd ranked -
1472nd ranked
-
unable to find the option "Allow apps with less secure sign-in"
I am unable to find the option "Allow apps with less secure sign in".
also the "Generate App Password" option is giving an error message "Sorry this feature is not available at present"509th ranked -
Fix app password generator!
This is ridiculous. I agree with other users that either fix it or admit you will never do so. I am about to de-activate my account because of this incredibly poor user support and experience.
802nd ranked -
Fix the "Generate app password" feature! It has been broken too long!
Fix the "Generate app password" feature! It has been broken too long!
145th ranked -
the correct spelling of my last name
it appears that yahoo will not allow me to spell my name correctly. it is Chadick and not Chadwick which it will allow. can that be fixed?
Not cool to send out emails with my name spelled incorrectly1472nd ranked -
better recovery method with multiple email ids linked to recovery phone
I need to find the email linked to my recovery mobile no. since multiple email ids are linked it always directs to first email id linked to the mobile no!
That is neither intuitive or helpful. The customer care is also not helping as i have forgotten the email id and it was so imp1472nd ranked -
Canceling my email
I don’t have Yahoo plus how does somebody have it on my email address I wanna closed immediately
1472nd ranked -
Fix the app password
My email client quit working. Yahoo demanded I change my password, but then announced that the app password generator is broken. Why is that option even listed if you don't offer it?
275th ranked -
MAKE generate an app-specific password to setup your 3rd Party Client WORK AGAIN!
JUST PUT IT BACK IN.
3325th ranked
- Don't see your idea?