Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

Remove the invisible ebay link that covers the entire background of the news page.

Having a large Ebay ad at the top of the home page is fair enough for those who don't mind ads, but to have an invisible link to their website all over the background is deceptive. I know it's a link (the hand cursor) but there is no way without clicking it to find out where it goes.

This must be against an advertising code, and it should be taken down.

6th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, there ,Big tip for you to spread ,( I haven't got any more points left to comment in main comments box )?
        To get rid of adverts on sides of browser page ,go to top right hand corner of page click center buton " maximise" so you can double arrow the side of the browser window and drag to the centre till the advert has gone thendo the same with the other side ,A presto ! smaller screen but NO ADVERTS and easier to see what you are doing, WORKS well with email page .

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I couldn't agree more, Yahoo irritated me with such excessive advertising that I installed an ad block which is brilliant, I don't get any of the adverts however I know they are there because the cursor changes into a hand and on occasion I have been diverted to ebay.
        They know exactly what they're doing.

Feedback and Knowledge Base