UK & Ireland News Lego

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Please STOP the pages scrolling!

It really is irritating, when going onto different threads you have to put up with the pages scrolling up and down. Please can you fix this A.S.A.P, as it's becoming a problem Thank you.

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Our Engineering team is currently looking into this issue. I appreciate your patience as we work on resolving this issue, and apologize once again for any inconvenience.

Thank you again,
    Yahoo! Product Support

2. Fred Phelps is mad

Have all his accounts deleted

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why can't l post???

Yahoo, why can't l post today on some threads. Tried a few times now, and it's not working.
    Also l can't get Yahoo search to work...l think it's on a GO SLOW!
    If you're having problems at the moment, at least tell us on the home page, so we're not trying to post and wasting our time...

Can someone from Yahoo let me know what's happening please?

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. why can i not put a comment on any subject that appears on the news page or any other page

when I want to leave a comment nothing happens it just goes back to the top of the page

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  23 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. stop putting ads in the middle if the screen. i cant see half the video. really getting sick of the ads on here

Stop the ads in the middle of the screen. I can only see half the video. Not really an bug but bugs the **** out of me

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please no more Kardashians or Klass

I even wrote by snail mail to you about your obsession with Myleene Klass and her non advice. You did not even write back to me, how rude!
    Now the emphasis has shifted to Kim and co. I dont dislike anyone in particular but I just dont care, and neither does nayone else.... except yahoo. WHY? I honestly think that the Kardashians pay yahoo to feature them.

6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Unbiased reporting

Tell both sides of the story, not just what your government wants you to cover.

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Go back to what it was last year! It was not broken, but Yahoo fixed it! Also do more to get the trolls and paedophiles off Yahoo!

Put Yahoo news back to what it was last year, plus do more to get rid of trolls and paedophiles such as Antonio, who has been banned from using the internet by Birmingham Crown Court, UK, following his conviction for paedophilia, but has multiple accounts - EIGHTYSIX at the last count! He has been reported many times, his main accounts were closed, but you allowed him to open more! How about flagging up the same phone number and declining more than say two ot three accounts?

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Improve the quality of journalism

Yahoo really needs to improve the quality of its staff journalism, the fact that Sky News are poor isn't an excuse. Yahoo should proof read all articles before publication for accuracy, correct spelling, good grammar, proper use of language and higher quality content, all of these points are especially important as younger readers see bad spelling, grammar and content as a model for their own work. In general, the quality of Internet journalism is highly questionable and leads me to suspect that many so called "internet journalists" are either untrained, unqualified or just rank amateurs who would never secure and…

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I suggest you hire me to edit your news articles.

Yahoo news articles are consistently littered with grammatical errors, and judging by the comments left a lot of people have picked up on this. It would look far more professional if the articles were properly edited by someone with an outsider perspective and a good grasp of English grammar. I can help you. My fees are negotiable.

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. News content

Hi, I've been using Yahoo for about 15 years now. Im giving it until Sunday and then leaving. The news content isn't news anymore. You got some blogger reporter with a beard who is the worst ever. You have men hating women reporting all the time on non news stories. No on proof reads your stories. You are dumbing down news. I know this is the point but your view of the future sucks.

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. yahoo being secure??

What a joke,hacked a number of times,reset password and now every time try to log in it just states the password is wrong and locks me out for 12 hrs??.Yahoo has become a joke.Time to change to more reliable email..

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I resent having my carefully written and non-offensive posts eradicated. For example everything I write in support of Nigel Farage MEP disap

Its just plain RUDE, Yahoo. If you want contributions to your comments pages, treat us with some respect.

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Comments are filled with racism and religious intolerance

Racism, particularly against asian men and islamophobic ideas are fuelled in the comments section. Often it is by a few repeat individuals who seem to have nothing better to do than spread hatred and I would like to see the feature which allows users to 'report abuse' revamped to allow users to report specific types of abuse. For example in this case, flag comment as racist abuse and if a user is flagged a certain number of times for the same offence they receive a ban.

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Can we have an edit facility to be able to edit our own mistakes and add further to our comment if we need to please

To have an edit facility and be able to edit our own mistakes or add further to our comment if we wish.

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. End the left wing bias on Yahoo news stories

The news feeds on Yahoo are dominated by left-wing propaganda merchants. Article after article is anti Brexit and anti Trump. It is beyond a joke. I demand unbiased news.

18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The new email service is rubbish, difficult to navigate and causes loss of or removal of emails simply by a misplaced cursor. I'm not going

Rubbish, a good service ruined for no apparent reason. I will use another from now on. Don't fix what isn't broken? You should bear that in mind.

18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The Ads have killed it

I used to love coming to Yahoo news. Unfortunately, the amount of ads, data and packets that not related to the news, especially the ads bar in the bottom of the window which expands all the time, have killed my love to yahoo news. I am browsing the news from work, so there are heavy checking on the packets, which naturally slow down webpage loading. The amount of useless data with yahoo news have made the website load even slower. As a result it is simply possible to use your service anymore.

18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

UK & Ireland News Lego

Feedback and Knowledge Base