US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 355th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Go back to the old news page layout. The new one is annoying and difficult to read, just like AOL's.

Go back to the old news page layout. The new one is annoying and difficult to read, just like AOL's.

281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The new Yahoo.News layout is awful.

The old format/layout was more readable, easier to see headlines, and was a much better format.

This is not better. If it's not broken, don't break it.

207th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. This is not how to improve the news, but to inform the public about what ALL PEOPLE OF THE WORLD, INCLUDING POLITICIANS & WORLD LEADERS HAVE

Has anyone thought of the consequences to the world, if we do not find a cure or vaccine for the corona virus, that this disease may be used in the future for Germ Warfare? There are many theories as to how this disease was born, or created. Many people believe it is for DE-population, as well as many other theories. If anything, I believe it will populate the world if being isolated with spouses for long periods of time. (lol). In all seriousness, we have to be prepared that this disease, & or any other disease that can be created,…

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. How to submit our content to Yahoo News? Please contact me, thanks.

Can you tell me how to submit our news feed to Yahoo News? I can't find any info or contact. Please let me know: daniel.harsche@rtl.de

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. St.Christopher Chamber Orchestra

Like many citizens of Lithuania and the world, we are watching the situation in the world with great concern. St. The Christopher Chamber Orchestra, while adhering to all quarantine instructions and regulations, although unable to appear to its listeners, is active at home and invites you not to forget the culture and participate in cultural processes, even at home.
    This symbolic video is dedicated to all Lithuanian people who are waiting and watching the situation together. Wishing for you all health and strength, we invite you to listen to Adagio, the third installment of the Haydn divertisment.
    #LikHome #StayHome
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsNgWOAZZRk

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. make sure brit hume is the first to sacrifice himself for the economy

read the above, maybe we can get some of the congress to do the same!

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. help for coronavirus situation

Can you publish this material?
    Today, Mar 23 2020, I had a phone conference with the congressman Rick Larson about coronaviruses and look what happened.
    I regret not allowing me to talk on the conference call today. I registered to ask a question and I got a conformation message but finally I was not invited to talk. I understand that people shall not know that is a cure and prevention for diseases. That is to enhance immune system to prevent and cure diseases. The book provides enough concepts to find the way to enhance immune system.
    Here is my prepared…

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Show times and dates on videos

When I am reading an article, there are often videos attached which autoplay. Some of them seem to be out of date. It would be very helpful if you showed the original date and time of videos that you play. It would be even more helpful if I were able to opt out of videos greater than X hours or X days old. Thanks for considering this suggestion!

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. How about making the comments and responses section available...

Every other news or feature site has a comments and response section available to readers at the end of the article...can't seem to access one on Yahoo News...

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. how to submit news feed to yahoo?

Hi, how to submit news feed to yahoo? For example, I subscribe a few news feed on Google news. for example this site

https://www.topicnews.cn

(the feed is https://www.topicnews.cn/en/feed)

If I'd like yahoo to include this feed in public, how to do that?

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Stop spreading panic news.

Dylan Stableford and Lauren Tuck need to just stop. The political bias is just too much...I love yahoo...but I'm about to delete it from my favorites because of this blue side panic driven goal of getting trump out. It's been 4 years...get over it...vote in a new guy if you can...if you can't..live with it. Everybody else is.

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Re corona virus

Ask Dr. Gupta if sewers and quilters across the country could all donate hand made masks made from their fabric collections. We are stuck at home and have lots of scraps. They would be disposable. Instead of Rosie the Riveter, we would have Suzie the Sewer. We would just need a free downloadable pattern or set of instructions. I also contacted MSNBC about this and a local hospital. No response yet.

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. DATA and SCIENCE comparing INFLUENZA and COVID 19

Wed, Mar 18 at 10:42 AM
    This Doctor is telling you you have the panic pandemic not the reality based influenza normal threat that is much more totally important.

Any death and sickness is too much. But what should the USA prioritize?

See Johns Hopkins web sites.

C19 world cases: 207,000. Deaths 8,000 = 3.8% of diagnosed cases. Data is of poor quality confounded by testing rates, selection of tested subjects etc. Not good science guys.

Numbers of undiagnosed & mild infections, just like influenza, presenting as a sniffle or common cold or URI. There is no such thing as…

151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Provide a facility to protect, lock Important Folders by OTP method (One Time Password).

Suggestions:
    Provide a facility to protect, lock Important Folders by OTP method (One Time Password).
    i.e You can lock the important folders & then it can be Unlocked only when you give OTP (One Time Password) which is send on our registered Mobile Number.
    As usually Important folders contain important, sensitive emails, files attachments like from - Banks, Insurance Company, Payment Wallets, Income Tax, Sharemarket, Medical Report, Travel Tickets, Hotel Booking, Electricity Bills, Telephone Bills, Company Data, R&D Data,....................etc, many things.
    By this above method even if your Yahoo Email Account get hacked, the hacker won’t be able to access…

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stop Playing Videos of Yahoo News, Entertainment etc........When our Spam, Trash,inbox Folder etc folder is empty.

Stop Playing Videos of Yahoo News, Entertainment etc........When our Spam, Trash,inbox Folder etc folder is empty. As videos consume too much Internet Data, take you to news, then we keep on viewing these videos one after other & our work gets disturbs, etc...timepass

207th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 133rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Coronavirus RSS Feed

Can you get the Engineering team to add an RSS feed URL to the Coronavirus topic on Yahoo News?

example: https://news.yahoo.com/rss/coronavirus

Also add it as a topic to the Yahoo News app on iOS/Android with Alerts/Notifications.

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 207th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base