Skip to content

Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

114 results found

1. On my roster page, I wish the pending transactions and roster alerts were expanded and shown as the default rather than hidden

I have a lot of teams and when looking at each team page, it would be a big help to have the pending transactions and roster alerts automatically expanded and shown rather than having to click on expand to see them - i want to know which teams have which waiver claims outstanding or which teams have extra roster spots to use

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. ACCESS DENIED--- I have many fantasy teams, and every single day, after i adjust lineups for about 2/3rd's of my teams, I am blocked

I have many fantasy baseball teams, and every single day, after i adjust lineups for about 2/3rd's of my teams, I am blocked for a few hours and cannot access any teams. I get a message that says ACCESS DENIED. Apparently this is some sort of saftey feature, but it is prohibiting me from adjusting my teams lineups daily, and has become a MAJOR problem. these are PAID leagues, and Yahoo needs to address this ASAP!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Projected stats

You need to go back to the stats that have already compiled as your default view. You're placing yourself in legal jeopardy by implying a future reward to a population that includes a high percentage of chronic gambling addicts. And also those of us who know how to play fantasy sports well don't like the statistical noise it presents.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Pending Transactions and Free Agency Waiver decimal stats

The pending transactions are incorrect when there a supposed to be 2 instead is says 3 pending transactions.

When you try to get a player from free agency or waivers the stats appear as decimals instead of the total season stats. You always have to click on stats and season.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Rosters/Lineups  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Lineup changes

Looking for player in key positions but shows every player regardless of positions,makes it harder to find somebody,it had been working fine for years,but then you hired people who have NO CLUE!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hire Better Support

Here was my original post:

"Not being able to offer trades while having a healthy player on the IL is the most backwards idea. I am trying to offer trades to help create a roster spot. Instead, I am handcuffed to the roster I have. Whats even worse is there are ways around it- i can message teams to verbally agree to a trade and then inform our commish to put the trade through. It just takes way more time, having my valuable player wasting on the IL.
    Can't wait for this to be fixed."

Here was support staff response:

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Trades  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. IL moves should be free, and not count to the maximum moves per week.

IL moves should be free, and not count to the maximum moves per week. I play in a 20 team league with 25 player spots. 3 IL spots, 3 moves per week. (Which cuts down on have much streaming can be done.) 8 of the 9 moves for the first 3 weeks are to just replace hurt players going on the IL15. I can't even field a full team of unhurt players. Ridiculous!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Missing Players

I noticed Trevor Bauer is not in the list of available players. With the recent news about him, I am interested in picking him up since he may get signed.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Players  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Jason,

Thanks for reaching out.

If you need technical assistance with the player pool in our game, please contact us through the sports tab at help.yahoo.com, @YahooFantasyCC on X, or r/YahooFantasy on Reddit for assistance.

Thanks,

Product Support

11. Trade Restriction with Healthy IL Player

Not being able to offer trades while having a healthy player on the IL is the most backwards idea. I am trying to offer trades to help create a roster spot. Instead, I am handcuffed to the roster I have. Whats even worse is there are ways around it- i can message teams to verbally agree to a trade and then inform our commish to put the trade through. It just takes way more time, having my valuable player wasting on the IL.
    Can't wait for this to be fixed.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Trades  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Clay,

Managers cannot make transactions to add a player to their team while a player is in the IL who is no longer eligible for that roster position. You will need to remove the player from the IL if they don't have an IL tag before making a transaction such as a trade.

Thanks,

Product Support

12. Get a clue Yahoo

It says I have 3, count them, 3, pending transactions in my fantasy baseball leauge. But when you click on it for more details, it shows that I have only 2 waiver claims. So why does it say that I have 3 pending transactions when I am only claiming 2 players? I know the answer. It's because you are ******* idiots. The "third" pending transaction is to edit my waiver priority. That is not a pending transaction. That is called an option. You stupid **. Who ever designed this is an *. ****

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Semi-weekly league

Semi-weekly league: Currently, there are two fantasy formats available, weekly vs daily. There are pros and cons for each format; I was wondering and hoping if semi-weekly league format can also be provided, which would provide a great balance between "required management time during the week" vs "flexibility in adjusting the lineup mid-week (due to unforeseen injuries, etc)".

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. IL or DTD Players being moved

Players on IL or out DTD who are not playing should be able to be moved out of lineups if team is playing. SP's who are not pitching should be able to be moved as well.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for your feedback.

We will pass along your feedback to our product team.

Currently, once a player's listed game time has been reached, the player will lock into the lineup whether they are starting or not on that day. Managers will have to swap the player out of their starting lineup before they lock in leagues using Daily - Today or Daily - Tomorrow. Leagues using a weekly setting won't be able to make any changes until lineups unlock on their selected weekly day.

Thanks,

Product Support

15. Why CALEB DURBIN not listed under players to pick up as he probably will get called up soon for the Yankees

Why CALEB DURBIN not listed under players to pick up as he probably will get called up soon for the Yankees

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Players  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. You can fix the pull down tab to switch in between teams/leagues

The "fantasy baseball" pull down tab to switch leagues/teams is NOT working again

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi! This issue was resolved and the flyout menu on web should be working again. Please let us know if you have any other issues. 

17. Projected stats

Hate the new default. It's our job as GM to speculate about the future based on the past, not Yahoo's.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fantasy Profile customized Logo selections

MLB Baseball League - #12106 - Team Flesh Monster has a customized team logo of a naked lady bent over. I find this offensive and especially toward the one person in our league that appears to be managed by a female.
    Yahoo supervisor - please take a look. I suggest that this logo be changed immediately.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Update stats to give each team ALL their stats d add once 3/20.

Make all the stats appear for each team. Our league is not working properly.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make the number of transactions for another team viewable on their team page

In a head to head league, each team has 6 transactions they can make per week. I would like to know how many transactions my opponent has left for the week on their team page so I know if they still have the ability to add someone without have to search the transaction list.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base