Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Lock players

I made the playoffs, but unfortunately the chances of me winning are now slim because a player who didn't make the playoffs dropped all of his quality players. Since I was low on the waiver wire, I knew I was in trouble. If you simply lock teams who don't make the playoffs this wouldn't have happened. I more than likely won't be playing anymore yahoo leagues because if this situation. It is unfair and possibly took $250 away from me.....

120th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You should have to have a full roster. Every position filled.

You should have to post a full team. By lets say not carrying a catcher but carrying an extra OF you limit my player pool in the OF position. The skill should be to use the best "team" not the best pool of players.

78th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Profane language for a team name in Public league 134723. Ban the owner!!

Ban owners using profanity, especially in team names. Example: Public league 134723

58th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Cheating Leagues

I played in a baseball league last year where the manager cheated since day 1, changed the draft time, locked all teams, etc. I understand it may require manual intervention not available to review reported leagues, so what if instead you enable an option where a manager can vote for a manager cheating and if half of the managers vote it will automatically delete the league or if not at least not count results in the manager profiles. Best!

78th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Vetoed trades should only occur as a result of collision and unaminous votes should be required to veto trade

I agreed to a trade with an owner yesterday where I gave up Bregman/Junis for Suarez in a $500 Yahoo Pro league where I need HR/RBI.Today I get an email from Yahoo saying my trade has been vetoed with no explanation. There is a lot of money at stake in this leagues and there should be some accountability on Yahoo's part to provide valid reasoning for vetoing a reasonable trade unless collusion is involved.

Too often in trading these days vetoes are used for the simple reason of not wanting to see other teams potentially improving b/c your team is…

101st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Maximum innings pitched per week in Head 2 Head

Add MAXIMUM innings pitched PER WEEK in Head 2 Head leagues. This way managers can not "stream" pitchers.

They can not add and drop pitchers every single day just to inflate their K's and W's to take those categories (ERA and WHIP may not be cared about).
    Especially with a cap on player acquisitions... if one team is capped it is unfair advantage for another team to abuse pickups only to gain stats the other team can not reciprocate.
    Teams should try to win with their team and not pickups daily.

Also, would like to adjust settings for ONLY PLAYOFFS…

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Cheating commissioner

Cheating commissioner

Is there any rule to penalize a cheater commissioner?

Block any type of message or communication in the league and handle it arbitrarily
    STAR WARS LEAGUE (ID# 67018)

164th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base