Fantasy Baseball

Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Baseball better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Get rid of the out-dated "Max 20 Characters" for team names. It's not nearly enough to come up with something creative.

ESPN is WAY better when it comes to creating a team name. Honestly, my whole league wants me to switch to ESPN for this reason alone...and this will probably happen unless this is updated. Seems like a very simple fix to increase to 30-40 to allow for more fun when making team names.

204th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 308th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bautista

When will Bautista be added to NL only leagues?

413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ryan McMahon

There is no Ryan McMahon in NL only leagues at the moment. Why is that?

308th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please make it so that I can go back and look at previous season's roto stats.

I would like to be able to search "Team Stats > Totals" from previous seasons. I don't think that would be too hard to do and would be a very useful tool.

308th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Jay Bruce

is having a fine season, but does not yet have 61 home runs as of 23 Aug 17, please correct his stat line, thanks

413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 540th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, thanks for reporting this. Our engineering team is working to resolve as soon as possible.

Yahoo Product Support

8. why did you remove the 2 decimal places in the player profiles?

for example, we used to see:

ERA 4.00

and now its simply ERA 4

It looks horrible, all pitchers stats have 2 decimal places. Please fix this, it just looks unprofessional.

540th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, thanks very much for reporting this. I will pass your feedback along to our product teams to resolve.

Yahoo Product Support

9. 636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fantasy trophys

who has the most fantasy trophies? Ive asked several times on twitter and they wont even attempt to answer. This to me seems to be a problem, a lot of people play fantasy sports on yahoo. Yahoo has had the same fantasy profile for its entire existence. It would be awesome to have some features to let you know where u stand vs everyone whom plays... I'll call myself the king with 126 til someone proves otherwise

308th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add bats Left or Right Info to matchup ratings

I like using matchup ratings to set my lineup. However, one glaring and missing item is what side of the plate do my hitters hit from. Sometimes the best decision on who I should start comes down to left/right matchups. But while the matchup ratings tells me if a pitcher is LHP or RHP, the hitters do not. Can you add that so we don't have to click over and load a profile page for the batter to see if he bats left or right to get the right matchups? It could be easily added under the player's name in…

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  64 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. League History - All-Inclusive stats from years past

It would be incredible if Yahoo archived past years statistics from fantasy baseball leagues that are connected via League History. The Record Book section of Yahoo Fantasy Baseball does not always show numbers and seems to have some errors. It would make Yahoo Fantasy Baseball so much better and more like real life baseball if there was an archive with access to all the data. Total stats from years past, weekly stats, player statistics in each week. Being that this is a "Record Book" section on the top of each league page, its safe to assume this data is floating…

228th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1st suggestion: make the "suggestion" link you post workable.

I am missing 5 years of my Fantasy Baseball team on my profile

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Why is my profile hidden?

Even though I have set up my email address to be able to be seen by the other owners, I remain hidden. This precludes me from seeing g my 20 year history as well as allowing the other owners to see my profile.

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base