Fantasy Baseball

Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Baseball better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. S. Ohtani

Since S. Ohtani is split into 2 different players, the batter and the pitcher, Ohtani the pitcher should still have DL eligibility! It is known he will not pitch for several more weeks and not being able to keep Ohtani (the pitcher) in the DL spot on rosters is not fair to owners. Anyone who owns him is forced to either drop him or have him take up a roster spot when he is not going to pitch. Please do the right thing and make this correction.

24th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  33 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Put the players on the DL when their team announces it. You're waiting several hours which can effect the abilities to move lineups around.

I am not sure how your software works to recognize when a player is placed on the DL, but teams are announcing players on the DL several hours prior to Yahoo actually designating the players as DL eligible. This can cause issues for a manager that is trying to get max value of their roster.

117th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why isnt Gregory Polanco DL eligible? Hes out for the season.

Polancos hurt and Yahoo hasnt given him eligibility for DL... Why?

413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I've taken a player off the DL 5 or 6 times minimum this past week system keeps putting him back on the DL Even if not on DL

I've taken Clayton Kershawr off the DL 5 or 6 times minimum this past week system keeps putting him back on the DL Even if not on DL.
    He pitched (miserably) for me two days ago and was put back on DL AUTOMATICALLY

413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Horrible functionality

How about when I move a healthy guy off the DL and move an injured one on, that move becomes permanent until I manually change it. Why do I have to go in and change day after day after day after day. It is absolutely STUPID!!! WHAT A JOKE!!!

413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please allow commissioners to allow additional DL and NA

Commissioners should be allowed to make the disabled list or not active list as large as up to 15 players. In this day and age we have keeper leagues. It is extremely hard to have minor leaguers in Yahoo Fantasy in a keeper league with only five NA slots. It is also hard to have only five disabled list slots- we're keeping players that have been injured but aren't out for the entire year. The default of five is perfectly fine for redraft and public leagues. Please have an option for commissioners to increase the number of disabled list and…

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. New for 2018, you can add players from free agents/waivers directly to your team's DL or NA roster slots

I hope this can be New for 2018, especially for the Public Leagues. I can think there would be one (1) person that would be against this. Most managers in Publics League, I played with, don't use the DL Slots anyway. The issue is "if this is available for the custom leagues, include the public leagues, also". Thank you!

59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. DL+ option

Why isn't there an option to move players who are DTD to a DL+ slot like you do in fantasy hockey? Please don't say this isn't possible, you already have it in place in your fantasy hockey.

We've had IR+ in hockey for years and use it for the roster moves where guys sit 5-6 days. It's great and would be a fantastic move where you don't even have to write code to do it. You already have the capability

228th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Don't cap DL positions at 5

Makes no sense to cap DL positions at 5...

413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow user to swap out a player if they go on the DL in weekly leagues

For weekly leagues, if a player goes on the DL mid-week, it ruins the entire week. I propose an option for the system to recognize that a player on your team went on the DL, so it unlocks the roster and allows you to swap out ONLY the DL position for someone who plays that position ONLY.

177th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow Day to Day players be moved to a non roster spot

If a player is Day to Day the player should be able to be moved to a non roster spot so another player can be picked up to stay competitive that day. I should not be penalized because Yahoo is slow to move a day to day player to the DL that Yahoo has already reported was there. This player was also on the can't cut list so I was not able to do anything

23rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Increase DL slots

Love Yahoo Fantasy Baseball and hope you stay in business - best fantasy game for us.

Suggestion - we are having problems with the huge increase in DL players since PED testing and now the 10 day DL. Yahoo has the maximum DL at 5 spots. Can you pass on a request that Yahoo increase the number to at least 7 available DL slots.

Sure would appreciate it. Cheers!

47th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Mark Melancon needs to be placed on the DL.

Please make Mark Melancon DL eligible. He underwent surgery and is out for the rest of the season.

204th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. DL Max increase

Especially with the new 10-Day DL....Yahoo needs to move the 5 DL spot max to at least 8. At least half the teams have had to drop great players because the 5 person max allowed on the DL. I am the commissioner and I think you all should allow us to move it up to at least 8 but 10 would be perfect.

50th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Let traded NA or DL players go straight to open NA or DL slots

Just as you now can add a player directly to an open NA or DL slot in private leagues, you should alos be able to designate a player being traded to an open NA or DL slot without having to drop players. A simple "the player you are receiving is eligible for NA/DL slot, do you want to put him in your open slot?" yes/no question would do it. This makes the process less cumbersome.

52nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make Solarte DL eligible.

He's officially been put on the DL. Can you update his status to reflect this?
    http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/mlb/0/baseball-headlines?rw=1

413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. DL player acquisitions

I would like to see some sort of setting to allow DL only acquisitions. It could be after all other acquisitions have been used. Something in the settings you can select "Yes or No" to allow managers to drop and replace injured players after all acquisitions have been used.

308th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 228th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →