Fantasy Baseball

Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. My ranking to the left of the predraft

When ranking my players for the draft. How about having MY ranking # to the left of the player, not this abysmal Yahoo ranking? I have no idea how many players I have ranked. If I try and move someone up or down, I have no idea what number I am putting them at without manually counting. If you must put the Yahoo ranking, put it to the right. I just need a simple counter to the left.

676th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Standard Deviation Rankings

This isn't a new idea, but instead a fix that is needed. For about 6 years now, the Standard Deviation (std dev) rankings have be completely flawed. Categories that you want a low number of, such as ERA and WHIP are counted incorrectly. According to the rankings, the lower the ERA or WHIP then the worse that player is doing, which is completely incorrect. According to these rankings with last year's stats, the most valuable pitcher was William Cuevas. He pitched in 1 game and had a 108.00 ERA for the season. Him, Glenn Sparkman, and Taylor Cole were the…

676th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. If you think changing the home fantasy page with barely any teams appearing on it is a good idea, you people are on drugs

The Fantasy home page was sabotaged again by yahoo , if you think the new set up is better, you should visit the wizard of oz for brains, you get to see 3 teams, this was developed with daily pay games in mind, more space for those, less for your teams,ridiculous....

802nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow yahoo fantasy users to put their fantasy teams in order they choose and hide teams i no longer want see.

i have multiple fantasy teams. i Would like the ability to put the order of my fantasy teams in the order i like or hide the teams i no longer what to see in my fantasy team list. You allow the adjustment of fantasy teams on the mobile app. Please allow this on the desktop as well.

802nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 37 38 39 41 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base