Fantasy Baseball

Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Baseball better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring back the forums so we can find replacement managers

why would you get rid of the fantasy sports forums? how else are we going to be able to find replacement managers?

44th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow player swap once a game is PPD

Once a game is PPD, if there are bench players available that can be swapped due to start times being later, this should absolutely be implemented. Feels like a large miss and something that could be easily changed.

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  61 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow DTD injuries to be DL-eligible!

A much needed feature in Yahoo Fantasy Baseball (and all sports, really) is the ability to add players to the DL/IR, whatever you want to call it, when they are nursing injuries of any kind. Out with food poisoning? Day to day with a strained hammy? Make the player DL-eligible. Fantrax has this and it's a great feature. I'm told that Yahoo even has a form of this with IR+ in hockey - but only hockey. Baseball needs it, too. Restricting the DL to just players that are on the DL list in real life is silly. Thanks!

77th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Pre-draft rankings

Please add a search feature in the pre-draft rankings. Having to scroll thru names either by alphabetical order or rank order is pretty annoying and adding a search feature seems like an easy fix.

69th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Change the DL spot to the IL to align with MLB

Since MLB has officially changed the disabled list to the injured list, will Yahoo be changing the designation to "IL"?

124th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How about give leagues a choice on Ohtani

How about give leagues a choice on Ohtani
    Why not have 3 Ohtani's in the Yahoo Universe and allow individual leagues decide how they wish to deal with him?

Ohtani (Util & SP)
    Ohtani (Util)
    Ohtani (SP)

Individual leagues can decide whether there are two or one in their league. If leagues what one unified player then they can set their own rules that the other two can't be rostered. If for some reason leagues like having two separate Ohtani's they can make the unified one off limits on rosters.

This seems something Yahoo can do now without disrupting leagues…

92nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Need to add maximum IP or limit starts per week in H2H points leagues

Need allow commish to add a MAXIMUM innings pitched or set number of starts per week.

It's too easy to win when you can stream starting pitchers in a points league (we do have a 5 transaction limit, but still need an innings max).

34th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Keep league open all year

Keep the leagues open all year. Yes, close for 2-3 days for maintenance but otherwise, allow leagues to draft, add players, look at stats, etc for the whole year.

41st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Keeper leagues, be able to view all transactions on one page and allow export to Excel

even modifying the URL from the number to all
    My league players who were picked up as FA count for a different salary than those drafted, If i could export all the FA pickups then my formula could look at those, then the draft results, to calculate keeper costs. Right now I cannot so it is a manual process.

77th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 7day, 14day, 30day for Team Stats

Allow us to see our total team stats the same way we do with individual players with the 7-day, 14-day, 30-day, season option. This way we can track how our teams are performing week by week.

124th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Extend Team Name from 20 to 25 characters

Hello,

I am the co-commissioner of Major League Fantasy Baseball. We here at the MLFB, appreciate the flexibility provided to us courtesy of Yahoo! Sports, and have been doing so since our inaugural season of 2009. We hold our league in the highest of standards, emulating the most personal and real-life experience for our owners and managers alike. It has come to our attention, that a team would like to relocate from Washington to Philadelphia, however this transaction cannot be completed, due to the inability to exceed 20 characters for a team name, and the "Philadelphia Phillies" protrudes that limit.…

146th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Prospects who were either SP or RP last should remain as such this year. My league does not use a P so those pitchers are missing

My League only has SP or RP slots.... no P

All of the pitchers listed as P are missing from my league. Teams in my keeper league owned players last year and they are now missing because they only have a P eligibility.

Players such as Ian Anderson who last year was designated SP..... was never called up to the Bigs and is now labeled P

Please Fix It

168th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Correct stats for first week of competition

I have a team in the Abilene GIFYSYL league. We drafted March 20 at 8:00pm(EDT). It was our impression that statistics for the early games played overseas would not count since league play commenced on Thursday, March 28. However, those stats were being counted as of this morning. Does Yahoo intend to correct the stats for our league, or was there some misinformation on our part?

452nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 240th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow players to be benched or inserted during double header

Nothing infuriates me more than when a player has a double header and I lose a FULL DAY of production at the plate from a PINCH HITTING appearance. It's 2018, Yahoo. We've put up with this nonsense for too long. Fix it so I can either bench the player if he's not in the starting lineup after the 1st game or insert them for the 2nd game if they didn't play the first.

30th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Combine wins + quality starts in fantasy baseball

Please allow the option to combine this category in 2019 fantasy baseball

141st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow Free Agent NA's to be directly added to NA spots

Just like you've done with the DL spots, NAs should be able to be added directly from FA pool to NA spots. This has been an issues for years and very frustrating to have to drop a player first to do this. Also, NAs should be able to be traded directly from NA spot to NA spot. This is a nightmare for keeper and dynasty leagues who use NAs for minor league players.

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please bring back the 10 man on demand draft and shorten the **** pick time...

It seems the big thing now is to let every ******* second tick off the clock when a draft is conducted now. It takes 3 ******* hours to do a 12 man draft. UTTER ********

207th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. End fantasy baseball playoffs earlier

Everyone in my league checks out as soon as football starts. Give the commish the option to end the playoffs some time in August. I'm guessing a lot of fantasy baseball people feel this way.

57th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Keepers

Stop making me go on a computer to select keepers for the season. You should be able to do everything from the mobile app. This applies to all sports

191st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 39 40
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base