Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why can we no longer set the lineup for the following day that require dropping a player

When a play is no longer on IL, cannot add him to the roster for the following day due to the fact that you cannot drop a player until the next day. The next day you have the same thing, cannot drop play has already played. So a person has to stay up past 2 am central time to make changes to the roster. Please fix that. a lot of people do work during the day

708th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. players

your game sucks i have active player Hunter Dozier plays 1 st 3 rd or of on bench .you put in inactive player Joey Wendle who plays 2 nd 3 rd or ss. i needed a third base player and your stupid computer did not put him in. i will not be playing next year

708th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. TIME ZONES

Can Yahoo PLEASE put the time one were the legue takes place it can be confusing and would make things easier

708th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Semi-Weekly Hitters, Weekly Pitchers

IL issues are widespread and well-known. Weekly lineups don’t mesh with that. Daily lineups are too time-consuming. Looking for a site (we want to stay with Yahoo!) that will make running a league functional. The old-fashion options don’t work anymore.

Here’s the suggestions: Give an option for hitting and pitching to be managed separately in both Roto and H2H leagues. Give an option to have hitting be Daily, Weekly, or Mon-Thurs/Fri-Sun. And the same, but separately, for pitching. Therefore the league Hitting can be Semi-Weekly (Mon-Thurs/Fri-Sun) and the league’s Pitching can be Weekly. Or Semi-Weekly. Or Daily. Give the league…

708th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Cody Bellinger should be take

Cody Bellinger should be taken off the can't cut list. He has been on the IL twice this season and for most of the season. He is just taking up a spot on my roster and doing nothing.

708th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bolder line for the matchup week ending line

When the opponents option is selected...it would be nice to have a BOLDER line for where the end of the week is.

708th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Fix stat tracker. It's gone to ****. Fix your player updates. They are outdated and missing information. Fix your matchups.

Stattracker is broken. Box scores make the page go blank. Information is wrong, showing plays from different games, not updating, or old. Stats are wrong, showing incorrect information, have to reload multiple times.

Player updates are pathetic. I have Scherzer. He is scheduled to pitch today. The last update says he is on the IL and going to throw a bullpen session from SATURDAY. Other sites have information saying he will come off IL and pitch. You asshats cost me a start because I can't start him today.

Your matchup info is ***. Broken, showing html code. Showing incorrect and…

708th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. How about adding Jansen’s save on Sunday, June 20?

You have updated Jansen’s save total from 17 to 18 for the season but you did not record it in the statistics for Sunday, June 20, which has scoring implications for a number of teams. Even though a number of teams have pointed out this error, it has been overlooked and has still not been corrected. I don’t know how an error like this can be made, but for Yahoo Fantasy Baseball to have any credibility it needs to be corrected. Thanks.

708th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Yahoo Scoring did not credit Kenley Jansen with his Save on Sunday June 20th. He has 18 saves

Yahoo Scoring did not credit Kenley Jansen with his Save on Sunday June 20th. He has 18 saves but he is only credited with 17 for Yahoo Scoring purposes. Who can I report this to ?

607th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Get a proof reader for your stats and fantasy baseball comments.

A lot of times the stats are wrong in the box scores which translate to wrong scoring in FBB leagues. For example you guys have Kenley Jansen with a blown save on 6/20 which is impossible being he went in to a 9-8 game and gave up nothing and they won that inning. This happens all the time, contact me if you are hiring

845th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Duplantier is on the IL. Please fix this.

Yahoo hgas Duplantier active. He's on IL

708th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Scoring error - please fix

See the box score and game notes from LAD-AZ, Sunday 6/20/2021. RP Kenley Jansen earned a save but was not credited with that in Yahoo Fantasy Baseball. Please correct this as needed for FBB scoring. Thanks.

506th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Player statistics error yesterday Kenley jansen - Scoring ERROR

Yesterday the player
    Kenley jansen saved the game, however the system has as -1, that is to say as if he had made a BSV. This causes the week to be scored incorrectly. Please fix it, even player notes Jansen says he pitched the perfect inning getting his 18th save.

"Kenley Jansen worked a perfect ninth inning on Sunday, preserving a one-run lead against the Diamondbacks to collect his 18th save of the season"

478th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. There is a mistake Kenley Jansen

there is an error in the system, yesterday
    Kenley Jansen made a save game and the system counts it as a BSV, that's not correct. Please solve it so that our results for the week are correct. Thanks.

691st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Not for mail, but for fantasy can you add the clips back.

I play fantasy through yahoo, and this is the only place I can talk about this. Can you please add back the clips of the baseball highlights. They had it last year and it was there for a day this year. Please add this back.

708th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 708th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 708th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Change the waiver system back.

I keep getting screwed on waivers due to the IL system in place. I lost a player yesterday to the IL after their game had started. Due to this, I couldn't make a waiver claim until today which means I can't get a replacement player until tomorrow. Total ****. If this is the new system going forward, then I'll have to switch exclusively to ESPN,

708th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Yahoo Please add commish updates, trade block and schedule editing to the mobile app

Please add commish updates to the mobile app. With more and more people using mobile devices it will be more convenient to see commish updates on the mobile app.

Also please add the trade block to the mobile app. Once again mobile devices are very popular. Adding trade block to the mobile app makes using yahoo fantasy that much better.

Please add schedule editing to the mobile app. Yahoo never gets the schedule right when league has division. For some odd reason yahoo always set the schedule so that teams plays teams outside their division the most. When leagues have…

708th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. allow players to be dropped after they have played on a given day

Why cant we cut someone who had already played for the day? How does that benefit anyone? I want to cut someone to make room for a player that will be coming off of the IL but cannot. Now if i dont rem,ember to do this in the morning before work of, that pitcher that I want to activate won't be able to play on my roster for another week. i am sorry but I just dont see the logic behind your new rules (by new I mean they began last year).

478th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 42 43
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base