Fantasy Baseball

Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Baseball better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo waiver glitch

Our league has a 3 move maximum per week. By Sunday all of us were out of moves. However, the waivers execute on Monday morning at 3 am (a new week). Some folks in our league were able to put in claims on Sunday for the Monday night pickup. But others got the message that they were out of moves for the week. Please fix this ASAP. It is creating issues in our league. It is an obvious glitch.

564th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Double format

Why not have the option for a lig to have both formats
    Just click or the standings to check where u stand on both. H2h ligs should have this for an option. All stats are already kept and tallied.
    Why not make it viewable. Whether it counts for yahoo $ logs is to be at your own discretion but #1 in Roto should be recognized in h2h ligs. I also prefer a total moves limit for h2h. I've used 50 in mine for yrs. It's Roto tho

564th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Double the max waiver moves the first "week" of the season.

First week of fantasy baseball is played over 2 weeks. Yet the max waiver moves stays at 6. Should be at least 10.

664th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Player Faces Next to Names

Your UI is far too outdated. If you play fantasy football on NFL.com, it leaves you for dead. Your site doesn't even offer a face of the player for crying out loud? Are you serious? Yahoo is run by a female and it shows. Adjust your priorities.

664th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Planned  ·  Product Support responded

Faces should be added soon. We are waiting on that information from our data providers.

Thank you for your feedback.

5. Random selection of Managers on Draft Day Fantasy Baseball Flawed

I signed up for two Yahoo Fantasy Public Baseball Leagues.
    Here is the issue,
    1) My first Yahoo Public Baseball league had seven, yes, seven mangers listed as "Diamond or Platinum. I thought this was strange given the chances of top 5 percentile managers assigned to one league.
    2) My second public fantasy baseball league--Yep, there were a total of 6 managers ranked as "Diamond or Platinum--all of them ranked in the "Top 5 percentile of mangers."
    Statistically this is not fair ! Not only for the six or seven managers participating that are ranked high...but what about the managers…

564th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Correct stats for first week of competition

I have a team in the Abilene GIFYSYL league. We drafted March 20 at 8:00pm(EDT). It was our impression that statistics for the early games played overseas would not count since league play commenced on Thursday, March 28. However, those stats were being counted as of this morning. Does Yahoo intend to correct the stats for our league, or was there some misinformation on our part?

452nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Reset adds/pickups for "Extended Opening Week"

For Baseball's Opening Week - which runs for more than 7 days in Yahoo! - allow the league adds/pickups, to reset on the Monday of the extended week in H2H leagues.

564th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Change your story editor

I don't know who writes the notes that show up when you click the notes box next to the players name but they are very often wrong, for example Mike Clevinger had 12 strikeouts in stats but the notes say he had a career high 11?

564th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Limit the number of Relief Pitchers that can be in an active lineup to 2 max. to put more emphasis on SPs.

Limit the number of Relief Pitchers that can be in an active lineup to 2 max. to put more emphasis on SPs.

564th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please get updated info to users faster

I see updates on key pitchers from MLB news feeds that are not picked up by your service in time to be of use. This also having an impact on your Matchup ratings. For instance, Joe Musgrove start was moved and Trevor Williams pitched for Pirates on Sunday March 31st, but your Matchup with Reds starters still referenced Musgrove. In addition, the update on Musgrove noted he would be available "out of the bullpen" on Sunday. I see errors re: Matchups at least once or twice each week and this can have an impact on Fantasy lineups.

664th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Planned  ·  Product Support responded

Thank you for reporting this issue. We’re currently working on getting these updates to our customers sooner.

Thank you for your feedback!

11. Michael Lorenzen for the Reds needs a created batter as well. Just like you have for Ohtani. He’s already played CF this year.

Michael Lorenzen needs a Utility/OF player as well like you have for Ohtani... He’s already played CF this yr. He’ll hit at least 10 homeruns...

564th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Problem With Batting Avg Calculations in My League

We have 3 teams tied with .255 batting average. All 3 have different H/AB, but all 3 were given 4 pts for BA in the standings. The BAs aren't calculated out past the 3rd decimal place like they used to be. Oddly, there are 2 teams with .247 batting avg, and those ARE calculated past the 3rd decimal. Please fix!

664th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Display Plate Appearances in OBP leagues

In matchups, Yahoo displays the H/AB stat along with the individual match up stats. However, for leagues that use OBP instead of AVG, the H/AB stat is useless. In OBP leagues one needs to know how many Plate Appearances ones players have had, to contextualize the number. I suggest either replacing the H/AB stat with Plate Appearances, or adding it alongside it.

I have seen numerous requests for this, from twitter (https://twitter.com/Ian_Myers/status/1111697924151488512) to reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/fantasybaseball/comments/b6oad9/deriving_obp_on_yahoo/)

Please make this stat available, thank you.

363rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 240th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Show the Starting Pitchers already

The season starts in three days. Do you just show one day in advance? I want to set my lineup for a week.

664th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Update player photos already

Yahoo, you need to get on the ball with replacing the headshots of guys who have changed teams. Goldschmidt is still a Diamondback, Puig is still a Dodger, Brantley is still an Indian, Bauers is still a Ray, Encarnacion is still an Indian, and Hand is even still a fricken Padre for Godsake…..and those are just the guys on my one team!

323rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Change the DL spot to the IL to align with MLB

Since MLB has officially changed the disabled list to the injured list, will Yahoo be changing the designation to "IL"?

124th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. League Draft Board to display on a big screen while drafting on your device.

When we have a group of guys come over to draft, I'd love to put a league draft board on the big screen while each of us have our own devices to make our draft picks.

I think it'll help create a better community environment while drafting (and also my 9-year-old son won't be mouth-breathing into my ear while looking over my shoulder while I draft).

323rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please add a feature to export team rosters and transactions.

I am the commissioner of a auction keeper league and I have to copy and paste the daily transactions throughout the year (weekly or daily depending on how often I want to do it). It would be much nicer to be able to just export all of the transactions once at the end of the year. Also, I have to copy and paste each team roster into a spreadsheet and it needs major editing to be usable. I would love a feature to just export a team roster and download it to a spreadsheet. Most other fantasy sites have this…

564th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Let us re-sort the pre-draft rankings without having to create an entirely new list

Currently, if you don't like the default pre-draft rankings, you have to basically create an entirely new list in your preferred order by clicking the arrows to add players to the "Preferred" list.

Why not just allow us to drag-and-drop names from the default list? If I don't want Scherzer at #1 (I mean, seriously Yahoo!?) and a handful of other players, usually pitchers, in weird spots, I shouldn't have to create a whole new list of nearly 300 players.

Just let me drag Scherzer down to a more reasonable spot and continue to use the default list as is.

261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 39 40
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base