Fantasy Baseball

Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Baseball better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Previous Season Team Stats

Save the total team stats from previous seasons so that you can go back and see what sort of totals you'd need to achieve to finish in various spots across categories.

Not sure if it has total stats for Roto Categories since our league is H2H Categories, but it just shows the overall record across each of the categories which isn't helpful.

90th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The player popup window should show strikeouts.

The popup window shows IBBs, but not Ks for a batter? I would rather see Ks than IBBs on that popup. I'm using a Mac and it's not showing Ks for hitters on Firefox, Chrome or Safari in the popup. I think this is the first year I've not seen Ks on the popup.

233rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please let us see how many people are in a Pro League without making us sign up for it first.

Please let us see how many people are in a Pro League without making us sign up for it first. Would be nice if I knew how many people were already in a Pro League before I signed up for it. Think it would help to consolidate half full leagues if everyone could see upfront which ones were close to full already

125th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Keeper/Draft Auction Value Tracking

Yahoo currently only allows tracking of values for keeper players. Please expand this tracking to include the draft value of non-keeper players as well. Current tracking forces me to manually add all non-keeper values from the previous draft in an excel spreadsheet so the owners know the values for all of the players from the previous year's roster. Thanks for your consideration.

99th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add BAA (Batting Avg Against)!!!

Why is a stat that YAHOO uses on pitcher profiles not an option as a stat category in leagues??? You have OBPA (On Base % Against) and stupid stats like pick offs and pitch count...Yet no BAA, again a stat you use in your pitcher profiles! Makes no sense!

88th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add Opponent SLG and/or Opponent OPS for pitching stats.

Add Opponent SLG and/or Opponent OPS for pitching stats.

You already have Opponent OBP as a pitching stat, so adding one or both of these options shouldn't be too much of a stretch, and they're both better measures of pitching skill than OBP (which is already somewhat addressed by WHIP).

125th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. leagues w/ divisions - standings based within division

lets say private leagues have 2 divisions of 5. allow us to Make standings go from 1-5 in each division instead of current format where it ranks teams regardless of division (which makes it pointless to have divisions). If this cannot be done, let us customize which teams make playoffs so we can actually have Wildcard spots

90th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Registration Schedule for Pro Leagues

I know that fantasy baseball just opened but this is something to keep in mind. Not trying to rush you guys because the following suggestions were probably going to happen anyway.

Make at least one date and time available for all draft type, scoring type and entry fee combinations. If the league doesn't fill, so what? We'll get a refund and sign up for another league.

Please don't schedule unusual draft times. For example, I see that there is one draft on Feb 2 at 12AM pacific time. I don't think anyone wants to draft then.

Thank you

183rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Message Board needs improvement on PC and APP

Came across this issue while posting rules from the commish notes to the message boards for people to see who are using their phones...

When I made a couple posts on the message board from my computer using rich editor, both the posts had white text on gray background or something that made the entire post completely unreadable.

When I changed the post from my computer from rich editor to classic, the posts in the app became readable, but they didn't have any return spacing between any of the lines so it came out to be just one huge blob…

212th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Eliminate Consolation Round. If you miss the playoffs you should be eliminated from making moves and stealing players from real winners.

Eliminate Consolation Round. If you miss the playoffs you should be eliminated from making moves and stealing players from real winners. Some managers can help other managers by taking a player that can benefit their friend in the playoffs and hurt the integrity of the game. And quite honestly, after playing a full season and not making the Playoffs, why would I or should I keep playing? It doesn't make sense.

75th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add retroactive roster changes to Commissioners tools.

Commissioners should be able to make retroactive roster changes. I've had a few players randomly get benched for no reason this season and I know others that it has happened to as well. It's available in Football so why not have it in Baseball?

22nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow keeper cost changes midseason

Currently, the only players that you can have a keeper cost on are players who were kept from the previous season. However, if a player is added to the player pool midseason, we would want to know their cost to keep next season but it does not allow that because he was not kept going into the season. The keeper cost should be forward looking not in reverse. You should make decisions on players based on their cost to keep next season not what it cost you to keep them going into the year. Therefore, the commissioner should be able…

323rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Trade that show other manger reviewed offer

Create a feature that shows when opposing manager views your trade offer.

Also the ability to add additional comments on that offer, which would allow for negotiation. Kind of like the comments at the end of a blog, but only the 2 managers involved could see them.

75th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. In player search, add a "Probable following day" to go along with "Probable" for pitchers.

Sometimes a manager might want to go ahead and pick up a pitcher who is starting the next day in a same day transactions league. It would be nice to be able to have a drop down option to find all probably pitchers the following day to decide who to pick up.

75th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Hidden Auction Bidders

I think it would be a great idea to have the option to have the bidder during an auction be hidden. This would prevent managers from bidding on a player only due to who else is bidding on them. This happens a lot in a league I am in due to lack of preparation by some managers.

233rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Player Add Notification

There should be a function to submit a player you are wanting to add that hasn't been registered in the system yet. Once he is added I should be notified directly by yahoo to have first chance of obtaining. I'm specifically referencing Hector Oliviera from the Dodgers. Currently I check every single day to see if he has been added yet with no real timeframe to understand once he is added.

125th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 7, 15, and 60 day DL roster positions

Length-specific DL roster positions should be available at the commissioner's discretion. The rules for the DL should resemble the actual rules for the MLB as much as possible. Including this feature will greatly benefit keeper leagues that have teams wanting to hold on to players that would have been dropped in a non keeper league.

This feature was suggested last year and accepted this year, but not properly implemented. The players are listed on the correct disabled list, but there is no option to use this new feature as a roster position.

85th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Trading of NA players directly

It would be VERY helpful if we could trade NA players directly w/o having to move onto active & then back to NA...In real life baseball teams can trade prospects in trades w/o putting onto active roster...it complicates prospect moves when we have to put onto active to move them

43rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. In app the commissioner should be able to change other people lineup for them

Unless I don't know how to do it. The app should allow the commissioner to be able to change people lineup for them if needed. Like you can on desktop. Because when u go to the desktop version on your phone. When go to commissioner it switches to the phone version and u can't change a lineup for someone

172nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Enable commissioner editing of "Cost" and/or "Draft Value" on Starting Rosters page

From the league menu, on the "Rosters" page, the cost and draft value are displayed for each player. However, there is not currently a way for those values to be edited for ALL players (Keepers only, may be edited).

323rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base