Fantasy Baseball

Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would like to see Fantasy Points accumulated by position throughout the year. That would be a great FGM tool to have!

I would like to see Fantasy Points accumulated by position throughout the year. IE: IF you have a revolving door at Catcher you can see the FP you get in that scenario and compare it to having a top 4 catcher. Would really help prep draft strategies and highlight well managed teams. If it's not working maybe that stat tell me I should trade for a solid Catcher...something to consider!

576th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. SAME-DAY ADDS IN PUBLIC LEAGUES

Please, please, please allow same-day adds (or at least the league option) in public leagues (especially money leagues).

This goes for baseball, basketball and hockey. If people don't like it, have another option. Too many times I am GUESSING if a player is playing the next day. That takes no skill and pure luck.

Whereas on the same day, if I stay informed and hear a player will not be playing (having a baby, stomach virus, rest, etc), the skill in staying informed and actually being able to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT should be rewarded.

I understand everyone is on…

335th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Classic mode

Let us go to Classic mode and let it stay tthat way. I dont want to change every time I go to my team.

471st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would love to have a new stat category that I can use for my fantasy baseball league. In pitching I would like Wins+ Loses+quality starts.

Loses + Wins + quality start is good for a complete pitching stat with starters. I was able to create this stat in other league and it is great. This stat can go up and down as your pitchers performance goes.

675th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please add commish updates, trade block and schedule editing to the mobile app

Please add commish updates to the mobile app. With more and more people using mobile devices it will be more convenient to see commish updates added to the mobile app.

Also please add the trade block to the mobile app. Once again mobile devices are very popular. Adding trade block to the mobile app makes using yahoo fantasy that much better.

Please add schedule editing to the mobile app.

176th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. “Yesterday” Filter option

In the Filtering of the players available it would be helpful if “yesterday” was an option. Transaction trends is helpful but if you could filter to show the stats of everyone from the day before it would be much easier.

327th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 576th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 576th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. No updates as of 4:34 am PST is unacceptable. Looks to me as the yahoo guys started drinking for cinco de mayo early. Absolutely ridiculous.

Out of the three fantasy sports I play, baseball is by far the most inconsistent as to their daily player updates. This happened last year to me during the finals, no less and is becoming frustrating. It's going to be a ton of wasted advertising money if there's no one to advertise to. Please, get it together.

675th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. message board

I think previous message board posts made by other users in all Yahoo Fantasy Sports Leagues should be viewable by all members. I noticed that from the seasons 2011 to 2017 I can not view the messages posted by other users. I do not know why this feature was changed but I think for league history purposes it should be made viewable once again, especially for commissioners. If Yahoo Fantasy Sports wants leagues to last for years members should be able to go back and see what other member wrote on the message board, particularly when Yahoo allows us to…

222nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Dynasty team with a minor league of players

With more dynasty leagues get created with a farm team, I suggest you allow the commish to Lock the farm players so they don't get picked up by other teams. When a manager wants to pick up a farm hand, the commish can either unlock the player or simply add him to the managers roster. This would prevent a lot of headaches.

471st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Fix player stats to show games played at SunTrust field in Atlanta.

When looking at the split stats page, there are no stats for any player at SunTrust field, including the Braves players. I like to see how players perform at different fields as there are those who actually perform better in certain parks. This has been going on for a few years, I think when the name changed from Turner field.

576th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make clear how you determine rookie position eligibility

Most other fantasy platforms define how they determine rookie position eligibility. For example NFBC determines eligibility by greatest # of plate appearances at position their final minor year. Yahoo! simply guesses based on what position they were drafted at and then defers to MLB player page. MLB player pages are updated by an intern at their convenience, not even by the individual team. Please, an actual policy on how you determine eligibility would be much appreciated. Yahoo! is the most lenient platform when it comes to granting eligibility and yet Nick Senzel is only 3B eligible for who knows what…

383rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Historical league matchup stats

I like the way matchup stats are displayed for current year (in a h2h, roto league). But I can't find anywhere to access the historical statistics. Itd be nice to see how many HRs it took to place first, or SBs, Ws, etc...

471st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow Commissioners to designate keepers all season

I'm in the 10th year of my dynasty league. I would like to be able to manually designate players as Keepers throughout the season. Other managers will then be able to see the K next to a keeper to avoid confusion when adding or trading for players. Currently I have to manually maintain a list which is very time consuming.

Quick example... Managers pick their keepers pre-draft, those players have the "K". We hold draft, all newly drafted players (all keepers by my leagues rules) don't receive K. Mass confusion all season and offseason.

Thank you!

383rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. "Closer" and "Middle Relief"

I'd like to see an option in private leagues where a reliever can be designated as a "Closer" (or "Closer Relief", "C" or "CR) and a "Middle Reliever" ("MR") as a position.

383rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add keeper tags to the mobile app

The mobile app does not display the 'k' next to keepers like the desktop version does. I can't see which players are keepers on my phone.

117th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Points based leagues with playoffs

The idea would be to have a points based league, where at the end of the regular season the top 6 teams make it to the playoffs and go h2h for the rest of year to determine the winner. The problem with straight points based is that by the end of May, 1/3 of the league is so far out of it there is no hope. However, if the can make it up to the 6 spot, they could still win the league through the playoffs.

383rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Change your position eligibility requirements

Your are currently the only fantasy baseball provider in the universe that has Anthony Rizzo 2B eligible in 2018. THE ONLY ONE. If that is not enough to demonstrate you have an issue, I don't know what does.

Please change your requirements similar to CBS and ESPN and require 20 "games played" at a respective offensive position. 5 "games started" is fine.

41st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Change your story editor

I don't know who writes the notes that show up when you click the notes box next to the players name but they are very often wrong, for example Mike Clevinger had 12 strikeouts in stats but the notes say he had a career high 11?

576th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base