Fantasy Baseball

Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Baseball better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Points based leagues with playoffs

The idea would be to have a points based league, where at the end of the regular season the top 6 teams make it to the playoffs and go h2h for the rest of year to determine the winner. The problem with straight points based is that by the end of May, 1/3 of the league is so far out of it there is no hope. However, if the can make it up to the 6 spot, they could still win the league through the playoffs.

556th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix the logos that you can download

Fix the logos one can use ,there not available as of now.

672nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. END PLAYOFFS AT END OF AUGUST !!! PLEEEEEASE !!!

have option to end the baseball playoffs at the end of August ... season too long and everybody too concentrated on football .... common yahoo its not that hard !!!

672nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Pride in your products

take some pride in your F'ing products again. Have some gd quality control. Test the product. Fix it. Take some gd pride in your work..
    Login via your phone when trying to join a fantasy league - doesn't work. it's a login loop. Stories on the Sports App hasn't worked properly in months. Months. MONTHS. MONTHS. Y! Finance is going to ish in a handbasket - it takes forever for pages to load and all of my stock quotes every day, for months. This yahoo specific, all my other pages are fine.

556th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I cannot sign up to a fantasy league from an email invite ON MY PHONE. It is a loop.

I cannot sign up to a fantasy league from an email invite ON MY PHONE. It is a loop. Gives me a code, I enter, halfway takes me to fantasy, then back to the login. Forever. Have some gd quality control. Test your products, make sure they work. Have you ever seen your sports Stories feed???? That never works either. Have some gd pride and test your gd products. Jesus F Christ.

556th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. *********, Yahoo, stop letting your products turn to ****. Try logging in via your phone. Try it. I can't. It's a loop.

*********, Yahoo, stop letting your products turn to ****. Try logging in via your phone. Try it. I can't. It keeps taking me in a ********* circle. I received an email for a fantasy baseball invite. I click on the link. It takes me to the login. I have to get a code. I get the code. I enter the code. It tries to take me to fantasy baseball app. It takes me back to the login and I have to get another code. Repeat 100 thousand times. Over and over. Have some ********* pride over there and get some…

556th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Net wins

Pitching Category Net Wins which is wins minus losses

556th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Daily Waivers similar to fantasy football

Are you able to add an option to have baseball waivers process the same as football? That is, all players are FA until their game starts on that day. Once their game starts, they’re on waivers. Then the next day at some time in the morning, the waiver process runs and all unclaimed players go back to FA until their game starts. This is the way it’s done in football except instead of one day a week, it’s done every day. Unlike the current continuous waiver option, it allows for last minute pickups and unlike the all FA all the…

556th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Flexible Playoff Match- up Lengths

Add additional playoff formats for Commissioners to provide 2 week playoffs

672nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add These Prospects to the 2019 Player Pool

Please add the following prospects to the pool as they are consensus Top 200 guys across multiple ranking sources:

Hudson Potts
    Jhon Torres
    Tyler Freeman
    Sherten Apostel
    D'Shawn Knowles
    Antonio Cabello
    Malcolm Nunez

556th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fantasy Baseball Issue

When I participate in mock drafts someone else's email address appears instead of mine and the results must be going to that person. I am unable to insert my own email address to replace the incorrect address.

672nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add HR/9

Great ratio stat for evaluating a pitcher

556th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow the commissioners in cash leagues the ability to disable consolation brackets

The option to lock eliminated teams in the playoffs doesn't work in cash leagues. It is pointless to give the commissioners of cash leagues the option to lock eliminated teams if it doesn't work. Please honor cash league commissioners request to lock eliminated teams from the playoffs.

Eliminated players participating in the consolation bracket should not be able to make waiver claims or add/drop players. The ONLY players who should be allowed to make waiver claims or add/drop players are the players who are still in contention to win the championship. That is, after all, WHY WE PLAY THE GAME!…

556th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Re-tool stat categories

Especially in the pitching department. Batting average against, slugging against, ground ball %, HR/9, etc. These are very basic stat categories that are currently not available.

556th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Combine wins + quality starts in fantasy baseball

Please allow the option to combine this category in 2019 fantasy baseball

672nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. “Maximum IP”

Need a “maximum IP” for Head-to-Head Points League or “Start Limit” to prevent excessive steaming.

556th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Don't remove prospects who were in player pool last year - like Ian Anderson - Screws up Keeper Leagues

Don't remove prospects who were in player pool last year - like Ian Anderson - Screws up Keeper Leagues

556th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Prospects who were either SP or RP last should remain as such this year. My league does not use a P so those pitchers are missing

My League only has SP or RP slots.... no P

All of the pitchers listed as P are missing from my league. Teams in my keeper league owned players last year and they are now missing because they only have a P eligibility.

Players such as Ian Anderson who last year was designated SP..... was never called up to the Bigs and is now labeled P

Please Fix It

672nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow DTD injuries to be DL-eligible!

A much needed feature in Yahoo Fantasy Baseball (and all sports, really) is the ability to add players to the DL/IR, whatever you want to call it, when they are nursing injuries of any kind. Out with food poisoning? Day to day with a strained hammy? Make the player DL-eligible. Fantrax has this and it's a great feature. I'm told that Yahoo even has a form of this with IR+ in hockey - but only hockey. Baseball needs it, too. Restricting the DL to just players that are on the DL list in real life is silly. Thanks!

556th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Fantasy Baseball playoff options

Open up the playoff options so that commissioners have more controls. Specifically, allow for 4 team playoffs with 2 weeks per matchup.

210th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base