Fantasy Baseball

Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Baseball better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Moving Playoffs up

The way it is set up now for a playoff bracket with 6 teams is that it goes into the 3 or 4th week of september. By this time a lot of MLB teams will rest players or sit them because they either are preparing for the playoffs or are looking at younger talent. This really hurts our league because we have a lot of big players that didnt play everyday the final couple weeks so really hurt our teams.

Can you create the league so that you can have your playoffs be played before labor day...make labor day weekend…

540th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stat Category "WINS"

Stat Category "WINS" as in Did Player Team Win. We get focused on stats of individuals, we often don't see which team wins the game. This places more emphasis that. This is good for picking players on the winning teams and a manager needs to weigh the value of a slugger on a losing team. Challenges make the game better.

629th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Commissioner can add multiple players

Commissioner can drop multiple players from a team. Allow the option to add multiple players as well. The current setup takes too long when doing a big adjustment.

540th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sort stats for 21 days and 60 days

More stat categories for sorting:

Sort stats for 21 days and 60 days

540th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Commissioner edit lineup next day option

As commissioner, I can edit lineups the same day - but only the same day. When I use my commissioner tools to edit a lineup, could there be a drop down box of several days where I can adjust rosters on different days? It helps with vacationing owners. Thank you!

540th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. End the season earlier

Can you please let us finish the fantasy baseball season before September call ups? I'd like the playoffs to start and end in August.

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Reset player acquistion counter based on week/matchup player will be available

For daily transaction leagues: If I reach the matchup acquisition limit and attempt to pick up a player on Sunday who will not be available for my lineup until Monday, I should be able to complete that acquisition. That player add should count against the next week/matchup's limit as the player will not be able to be used in my lineup until the following day.

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. setting active line up for rest of week !

then pick up a batter for the day . changes your line-up . takes your active start player to bench . even your pitchers WHY ? Please Try And Fix . This Has Happened Mutiple Times . Specially when your pitcher gets 10 Ks and he's on the bench . when you know he was in line up to start. FIX ,FIX , fix PLZ !

540th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. limit starting pitch

In the pro leagues limit how many starts a manager can have at the starting pitcher position to seven, just like the rest of the position players and real baseball. This would stop the "streaming" problem.

273rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Option to increase # of vetos

It would be great to have the option to increase the amount of vetos required to decline a trade. 4 vetos makes it impossible to trade in my league. There’s people vetoing for no reason.

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I've taken a player off the DL 5 or 6 times minimum this past week system keeps putting him back on the DL Even if not on DL

I've taken Clayton Kershawr off the DL 5 or 6 times minimum this past week system keeps putting him back on the DL Even if not on DL.
    He pitched (miserably) for me two days ago and was put back on DL AUTOMATICALLY

413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please Don't Use 12:00 as the Deadline for Anything.

I am commissioner of a keeper league. Yahoo listed the keeper deadline as 12:00 AM Sunday. This is very ambiguous. I thought that meant either Sunday noon or Sunday night at midnight. None of us ever dreamed that that meant midnight SATURDAY night!

So, as a result of this confusion, one team owner didn't get their keeper choices in. As commissioner, it looks like I will be able to manually choose his keepers, but I shouldn't have to do that.

In the future, just don't use 12:00 as a deadline for anything ever. There is no clear consensus whether 12…

113th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Use minor league positionality when a rookie comes up. Example- Francisco Mejia should have Catch eligibility.

His primary position throughout the minors has been the catcher position. Why is he only utility?

177th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Wins + Quality Starts (W+QS)

This needs to be done. It is a simple concept.

54th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Clay Bucholtz

Should not get an appearance from 9-13. He was scratched from his start.

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Lock players

I made the playoffs, but unfortunately the chances of me winning are now slim because a player who didn't make the playoffs dropped all of his quality players. Since I was low on the waiver wire, I knew I was in trouble. If you simply lock teams who don't make the playoffs this wouldn't have happened. I more than likely won't be playing anymore yahoo leagues because if this situation. It is unfair and possibly took $250 away from me.....

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Roberto Osuna missing Tuesday August 7 stats

Roberto Osuna pitched a 1-2-3 scoreless inning and go the win for the Astros on Tuesday Aug. 7, but I don't see that reflected in my team's stats for that day, even though I had Osuna in the starting lineup. I hope this gets corrected shortly. Thank you.

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base