Fantasy Baseball

Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Baseball better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Commishioners - Always LOCK out Non-Playoff teams from dropping or picking up players. in our

MK or Matt in my league dumped all his players during the playoffs. From now on, I will lock all teams not in the playoffs.

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I have not been credited for my strikeouts for days and been stuck at 1250... and other areas of my roto team...

this is only area I could find to email my displeasure that I have been losing points daily due to flaws in your scoring...

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Myles Straw to the player pool aka forced player list.

This guy was just called up to Houston's AAA squad. He's hitting .336 with a .417 obp and 39 steals so far this season in only 69 games.

This is a guy with 80 steal potential that is showing he's capable of getting on base at a good rate.

I'm interested in stashing him or at the very least being able to add him as soon as he's called up instead of having to watch him sit on waivers for 3 days so other league members can put in add requests.

308th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Trade veto system needs to be changed.

Either make it less convenient to veto, or make it require half the league to veto instead of 1/4. Or both.

It's too easy to just click to veto without really thinking about it or investigating it. Vetos ruin leagues.

204th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Give player updates a read/unread flag

When a new note is posted about a player, the icon next to the player name changes colors (from yellow to red). The only problem is that it stays that color for a set period of time (24-48 hours, maybe?). This causes issues when multiple updates are posted in a short time frame. After first reading an update, it would be nice if the color changed back to yellow until the next update is posted. That way I don't have to open the same update over and over to check and see if it is a new update or the…

177th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Gio Gonzalez on June 15 went 6 innings and gave up 3 runs. He DID NOT GET THE 5PT quality start. He gave up 2 in the 7th.

Even In the box score it shows inning 1-6 Gio only let up 3 runs. I did Not receive the quality start.

279th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please get it together and treat Ohtani as one player or we're moving our entire league over to ESPN.

Two Ohtani's makes absolutely zero sense and is just plain lazy on your part.

61st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. You shoild use On base percentage instead of Batting average. This brings the ignored Walk into play.Remember, a walks as good as a hit!

Every time I'm in a public league Batting Average is an offensive catagory and walks are ignored. On base percentage should be used instead of B.A.

413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow option of lineup changes for both today/tomorrow

I know you can choose between TODAY or TOMORROW, but what about an option for both? If the player you want to drop already played, then the change would take place tomorrow, if your drop hasn’t played yet, then you’ll see the change on the same day.

308th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 540th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Create a new hitting category - Doubles & Triples.

Hello!

Hoping for this upcoming season, you can create an additional hitting category: Doubles & Triples. My league does not want two separate categories, but we also do not want to use the “XBH” category. Creating a “2B & 3B” would be phenomenal. Thank you!

46th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Kenta Maeda

Please record what he did in his last game.

413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 308th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Justin Turner's 2 Run HR missing in his stats??

Justin Turner's 2 Run HR missing in his stats?? I'm seeing 0/1

308th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I'd like to be able to modify weekly matchups on Mondays (or what ever the first day of the week is) but before games have started.

We to do custom weekly matchups to accommodate additional payoff teams - sort of a wild card round. This requires me to have the prior weeks matchups completed before I know the standings to set the wild card matchups. I'd prefer not to stay up on sunday night for those games to end as that's often after 1am EST. Being able to adjust the weekly matchups on Mondays before the games have started would be fantastic.

540th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. night mode (similar to StatTracker) for webpage

add a night mode toggle on regular webpage (similar to the toggle at the top right corner of the StatTracker popup)

228th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. QS software fault for Wheeler

July 14 (NYM vs. Was.).
    Matchups updated during inning 6 and posted Wheeler’s QS. Matchups refreshed and showed inning 7 with Wheeler’s QS point, it then stalled, it refreshed and reverted back to inning 2 (which cleared the QS), stalled, refreshed and it reverted back to inning 7 but it did not reinstate the Wheeler QS point. I assume QS calculation is only performed during inning 6, so when it refreshed from inning 2 back to inning 7, the QS calculation was not performed since the correction did not “go through” inning 6. The Yahoo Jul 14 Watchup Rating posted…

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. If the user pre-ranked players that value should be displayed in the "pre-season" rank field. If the user didn't pre-rank players then the

If the user pre-ranked players that value should be displayed in the "pre-season" rank field. If the user didn't pre-rank players then the default should be displayed

540th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please remove Jean Segura from the Can't Cut List.....he's has been average at best for a long time now.....

Please remove Jean Segura from the Can't Cut List.....he's has been average at best for a long time now....

540th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base